The Real Housewives: Jennie Nguyen Niece Speaks Out!

boys

8 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Keeping Kandi is fine if she continues to bring on friends, which she has been doing. Cynthia has given us NOTHING.

they both give the mediating thing and balance to the group so one has to go. that's to start with. then RHOA should build from around that.

then get rid of these FOHs who are not in line to become peach holders

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I just don't vibe with Crystal. IDK... maybe as the season goes, but for now... no. 

I get it.

She was an instant icon who got too much too soon.

4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I like Crystal but I can't help but see a bit of Teddi in her :rip: Like Chill IDGAF attitude when that's clearly not true lol.

I love me some Crystal BUT I get it.

She actually has a bit of a snobby side to her.

It came out when she shaded Duchess Dorit. She hasn't yet learned EVERYONE who goes against Dorit, loses their luster.

Dorit gathered and took Erika, Rinna, LVP, Teddi, Sutton and presumably Garcelle down a peg.

She's trying to come off unbothered with Sutton and like Sutton is some crazy lady and she's passively trying to be dismissive of but hopefully she finds her footing.

SHe has potential but she needs to remember her husband created wealth...she's no Oprah. Be humble.

3 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I get it.

She was an instant icon who got too much too soon.

I love me some Crystal BUT I get it.

She actually has a bit of a snobby side to her.

It came out when she shaded Duchess Dorit. She hasn't yet learned EVERYONE who goes against Dorit, loses their luster.

Dorit gathered and took Erika, Rinna, LVP, Teddi, Sutton and presumably Garcelle down a peg.

She's trying to come off unbothered with Sutton and like Sutton is some crazy lady and she's passively trying to be dismissive of but hopefully she finds her footing.

SHe has potential but she needs to remember her husband created wealth...she's no Oprah. Be humble.

Crystal throwing all the insults: crazy etc etc. Is not that nice. Like chill and i feel like she saw that she can go after or against Sutton and she extends that "feud" because she sees Sutton is going off and trying hard. 

Like Lisa R said "thats the story line". 

Rhony has been so bad this season. I’m only interested in the holy trinity (Ramona, Sonja and Luann) the other 2 are dragging the show down, why is heather there?

Leah was acting such a fool. She thought she was doing something but was an embarrassment 

Dorit has been practically invisible this season lol. She only has like one confessional a episode where she acts super intelligent and comments on the drama :rip: What happened 

1 hour ago, rooby.booby said:

Crystal throwing all the insults: crazy etc etc. Is not that nice. Like chill and i feel like she saw that she can go after or against Sutton and she extends that "feud" because she sees Sutton is going off and trying hard. 

Like Lisa R said "thats the story line". 

yeah...crystal will have to reevaluate for her 2nd season because she has the makings.

TELL ME YOU'RE THAT GIRL..i am still weak:dies:

She better watch it with Duchess Dorit. Check her records. Homegirl might give us sickening rented fashions (P.S. high key genius because who's going to wear them twice like really) but she's traveled. She has street smarts. Just because her accent is fake...don't sleep. 

Sutton is just that girl who is the easiest to pick on. She's giving bad bunny her cheeks serve cadbury teas and she's neurotic.

I do think she has a good heart but it takes awhile to get there. 

Edited by slw84

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Dorit has been practically invisible this season lol. She only has like one confessional a episode where she acts super intelligent and comments on the drama :rip: What happened 

Dorit remains Duchess Dorit but i have to say she better step it up next season or that will be her last.

I think this is one of those let's see what happens to Erika situations and she's laying low for now.

Kyle is the OG

Rinna brings too much mess

Erika has flown up to the trinity by default due to the removal of LVP/legend Kim/Camille/Yolanda etc. she finally has a storyline again and she might be serving orange is the new black. If Erika leaves, then Dorit can elevate to the trinity and then has to bring it again. She's serving bottom 3 almost heading down to FOH category. I'm nervous for my duchess.

Dorit- see above

------

Garcelle-she might have more season but if they don't bring a holly robinson peete type to back her then I think she'll bounce

Sutton- she wants it too bad and will be rewarded for going after Erika at her lowest.

Crystal- My brand. instant icon. Making rookie mistakes going after Duchess Dorit and playing i'm too cool and unbothered juxtaposed against neurotic Sutton. Clean it up and come back next season with lessons learned and being the icon we know you are meant to be.

I could see either Erika/Garcelle leaving first and bravo using crystal for their diversity campaign more and then Dorit (my love) better step it up before she gets demoted/fired.

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

I'm also underwhelmed with her so far. Apparently she feuds with Garcelle later into the season??? IDK, Dorit was a central figure S7-9 and now she's definitely coasting. :sad:

11 hours ago, slw84 said:

yeah...crystal will have to reevaluate for her 2nd season because she has the makings.

TELL ME YOU'RE THAT GIRL..i am still weak:dies:

She better watch it with Duchess Dorit. Check her records. Homegirl might give us sickening rented fashions (P.S. high key genius because who's going to wear them twice like really) but she's traveled. She has street smarts. Just because her accent is fake...don't sleep. 

Sutton is just that girl who is the easiest to pick on. She's giving bad bunny her cheeks serve cadbury teas and she's neurotic.

I do think she has a good heart but it takes awhile to get there. 

I really think that's why Crystal only had the balls to say it like this to say something about Queen Dorit in the confesionals. Maybe she knows she can't go after her just yet or she's scared. I am really curious if she goes for someone else or just Sutton.

10 hours ago, *Tim said:

Rinna comparing Denise to a rapist like that is honestly a new low even for her

i swear my jaw dropped when i saw that. 

Lisa is disgusting. She really has to go. I don't think she brings fun drama anymore. It's all too contrived, rehearsed and toxic. 

NY seems to be hovering in the 800k-900k area

BH seems to at least crack the 1M mark last week.

It might become more steady once the erika stuff pops off

3 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

I really think that's why Crystal only had the balls to say it like this to say something about Queen Dorit in the confesionals. Maybe she knows she can't go after her just yet or she's scared. I am really curious if she goes for someone else or just Sutton.

i swear my jaw dropped when i saw that. 

This. Still love me some Crystal and will chalk it up to freshman year fails

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Dax said:

Lisa is disgusting. She really has to go. I don't think she brings fun drama anymore. It's all too contrived, rehearsed and toxic. 

She's the Kenya of the show and i say that as a stan but someone has to do the dirty work and make the show pop.

While many of us fanatics feel this way and people on social media (keep in mind you can't even get 200k people to discuss it on social media), the casual viewing audience might have a different response based on focus group responses. Who knows?

22 minutes ago, slw84 said:

This. Still love me some Crystal and will chalk it up to freshman year fails

giphy.gif

She's the Kenya of the show and i say that as a stan but someone has to do the dirty work and make the show pop.

While many of us fanatics feel this way and people on social media (keep in mind you can't even get 200k people to discuss it on social media), the casual viewing audience might have a different response based on focus group responses. Who knows?

Kenya at least comes off entertaining. Lisa is just annoying and unbearable to watch. Camille was a far better villain for BH.

Sutton: Well you're laughing right now and obviously I'm really upset. :'(

Crystal: Ok.

:lmao:

I love how Crystal didn't let Sutton blame her awful behavior on moving mansions.

I just noticed we are over 1 million thread views thanks everyone for partaking in discussions here.

Crystal saying "ok...ok...ok" to Sutton on the boat :deadbanana2:and paying her dust when she starts crying about leaving her forever home. Crystal is the new ice queen, move over Erika :bibliahh:

With that said, I low-key felt sorry for Sutton 'cause it must not be easy being labeled words like "manic, crazy, defensive, and over-sensitive." (Hilarious how she kept track of them on her phone tho... and her face roller thing. So f*cking funny) She really just needs someone to validate her emotions, no matter how far-fetched they seem.

"Door-it" being the only way Dorit is standing out this season thus far :ace:

It was def weird how they quickly tacked on the Erika divorce thing... but i'm glad Sutton and Crystal kinda made up. I wasn't expected Crystal to cry but it was a vulnerable moment and I feel like Sutton responded pretty well... 

This is easily the best season of BH we've had in years. Proof that a good RH season could be filmed during the pandemic. 

38 minutes ago, boys said:

I just noticed we are over 1 million thread views thanks everyone for partaking in discussions here.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

My favorite thread here on ATRL :heart:

6 minutes ago, Alfred said:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

My favorite thread here on ATRL :heart:

Literally the only reason why I come on this forum :jonny5:

9 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Has anyone seen Bling Empire lol? How has Bravo not cast Christine Chiu for Beverly Hills :rip: She would be the perfect housewife lol.

They tried to she filmed with Brandi.  She’s friends w her which is kinda hilarious 

Rinna's false comparion was ridiculous....I'm glad Garcelle is not letting her forget how bad of a friend she was to Denise. I like Crystal but I thought she was a bit harsh the way she wouldn't let up on calling Sutton crazy. I like that they ended the episode on a high note. 

I'm liking RHONY but I've gone back and watched episodes from previous seasons and there are definitely less fireworks this season. I love Eboni and Sonja (Sonja is a delightful mess)....Leah is just all over the place. Her random outbursts are perplexing....I wonder if it's partly that she's getting a bad editing job? Idk but she needs to pipe it down. Luann was totally in the wrong calling Eboni 'angry' and flat out misrepresenting that whole conversation. I think they need to bring back Dorinda to add more spice to the cast and also bring on 1-2 new cast members that can add more layers to the casts. 

2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Rinna's false comparion was ridiculous....I'm glad Garcelle is not letting her forget how bad of a friend she was to Denise. I like Crystal but I thought she was a bit harsh the way she wouldn't let up on calling Sutton crazy. I like that they ended the episode on a high note. 

I'm liking RHONY but I've gone back and watched episodes from previous seasons and there are definitely less fireworks this season. I love Eboni and Sonja (Sonja is a delightful mess)....Leah is just all over the place. Her random outbursts are perplexing....I wonder if it's partly that she's getting a bad editing job? Idk but she needs to pipe it down. Luann was totally in the wrong calling Eboni 'angry' and flat out misrepresenting that whole conversation. I think they need to bring back Dorinda to add more spice to the cast and also bring on 1-2 new cast members that can add more layers to the casts. 

Rinna's ridiculous, scummy remarks are so expected at this point that it's no longer shocking. the 1-2 punch of "were people doing coke in your bathroom?" might've worked a couple years ago but that rapist comparison was just so stupid. This needs to be her last season. Who is she even close to in the group? I feel like she's always an island. 

For RHONY, I agree that they should definitely bring Dorinda back. After a season off, S14 could definitely be her redemption/return. Bring in Tinsley, the two can make up, and Tinsley gets a nice redemption arc too. Then add two new HWs. My heart melted for Sonja this last episode so I think she can actually stay. Keep Eboni and lose Leah. 

Edited by Alfred

3 hours ago, boys said:

I love this thread.

SO much better than reddit.

Although I'm not looking forward to Potomac coming for this thread :dies: 

3 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

They tried to she filmed with Brandi.  She’s friends w her which is kinda hilarious 

She seems quite thirsty, so I can see it lol  :deadbanana2: But she has a lot qualities that make a great housewife. Rich, outlandish fashion sense, wigs, SUPER competitive. 

15 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I love this thread.

SO much better than reddit.

Although I'm not looking forward to Potomac coming for this thread :dies: 

Potomac's era brought about some real chaos amongst this thread I hadn't seen before. Truly caused such a polarizing reaction by people in here. :dies: