Jump to content

The Real Housewives: Jennie Nguyen Niece Speaks Out!


boys
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • kgeezy310

    1514

  • slw84

    2108

  • ShouldersSideways

    1317

  • boys

    2253

Top Posters In This Topic

It would've been smarter to not say anything if she wanted to keep people guessing and engaged. Reactive Teddi can't help herself

 

7rf6QIq.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obviously Theodore won’t leave while constantly being attached to Kyle’s hip. The only way she’ll leave is if fired

49 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It would've been smarter to not say anything if she wanted to keep people guessing and engaged. Reactive Teddi can't help herself

 

7rf6QIq.gif

Also this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jamie£er said:

 

tenor.gif?itemid=7281025

I've always felt like she should be able to do whatever she wants on Insta and have fun at any age but.... this..... this is a lot....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Jamie£er said:

 

tenor.gif?itemid=7281025

She wants everyone to see her as this quirky liberal cool white mom so bad and its all just so cringe. :rip:

Edited by Arcadius
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Okay what did I just sort of watch...

 

Garcelle complimenting Rinna and then calling out her attention-seeking in the same sentence. :deadbanana2:

Denise missing once again. :ace:

Teddi's shower thunder being stolen by interior design icon Dorit's Buca di Beppo. :lmao:

Teddi kicking out her own friends at her shower. :skull:

Rinna suddenly pretending to care about Denise's feelings because she knows she's now implicated in the rumors too.

Brandi conveniently being in the neighborhood once again.

:deadbanana4:

 

It's obvious that BH just doesn't work. This season has been entertaining but for all the wrong transparent and contrived reasons. So Denise probably ****ed Brandi... but who cares? Not sure why Brandi thinks that makes herself look like a cheater. I'm not even sure it makes Denise a cheater. Even if you have an open marriage, I can understand not wanting your mistress to spill all the dirty details of how your ***** was eaten out and what marks were left, etc. Has Brandi never heard of the concept of discretion? Just because you don't want to reveal every gory detail of your marriage and sex life doesn't mean you're a liar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is anyone else tired of the blatant favoritism from producers this episode? The fact that they will throw up two text messages ranging from August to November to try and prove the ladies point that Denise and Brandi were close but when Kyle says "I don't know Brandi to be a liar" they don't roll the montage of all the **** Brandi has said out of her mouth like Kim doing meth in the bathroom or that Mauricio was cheating on Kyle its such a joke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, boys said:

Is anyone else tired of the blatant favoritism from producers this episode? The fact that they will throw up two text messages ranging from August to November to try and prove the ladies point that Denise and Brandi were close but when Kyle says "I don't know Brandi to be a liar" they don't roll the montage of all the **** Brandi has said out of her mouth like Kim doing meth in the bathroom or that Mauricio was cheating on Kyle its such a joke

Tea. On other shows like RHONY they consistently clock various cast members with shady flashbacks. But producers know that Denisegate is the only storyline for BH this season. They're not gonna completely undermine the credibility of the one storyline they have to the audience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stevie said:

Okay what did I just sort of watch...

 

Garcelle complimenting Rinna and then calling out her attention-seeking in the same sentence. :deadbanana2:

Denise missing once again. :ace:

Teddi's shower thunder being stolen by interior design icon Dorit's Buca di Beppo. :lmao:

Teddi kicking out her own friends at her shower. :skull:

Rinna suddenly pretending to care about Denise's feelings because she knows she's now implicated in the rumors too.

Brandi conveniently being in the neighborhood once again.

:deadbanana4:

 

It's obvious that BH just doesn't work. This season has been entertaining but for all the wrong transparent and contrived reasons. So Denise probably ****ed Brandi... but who cares? Not sure why Brandi thinks that makes herself look like a cheater. I'm not even sure it makes Denise a cheater. Even if you have an open marriage, I can understand not wanting your mistress to spill all the dirty details of how your ***** was eaten out and what marks were left, etc. Has Brandi never heard of the concept of discretion? Just because you don't want to reveal every gory detail of your marriage and sex life doesn't mean you're a liar.

I agree with all of this

 

tonight was one of the better episodes this season tho

Link to comment
Share on other sites

honestly i'm over Denise-gate at this point.  She needs to leave the show so this is over.  If she comes back this is just going to get dragged into next season in some fashion.  The producers also need to ban these one vs the rest storylines because its really old at this point for BH.  

 

Looking to next week, I 100% agree with Rinna being upset about Denise lying about having a family emergency.  Especially since Rinna has known Denise 20 years (even if shes been a ****ty friend as of late), she knows her family and situation and its reasonable to believe she'd be concerned if she heard there's a family emergency and upset to find out it was a lie. 

 

I also will have a lot of respect for Garcelle if she holds Denise accountable for standing her up.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This episode was so producer contrived it was insulting.  When Garcelle and Sutton left, it was one of two things

 

1) Producers wanted them out so they wouldn't shut down Brandi, so they told them to leave

2) They knew Brandi was coming and they refused to film it.

 

Their sudden exit was so messy and on a related note Teddi should've thrown Brandi out for speaking to her real friends that way. That situation was so poorly handled

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This episode was so producer contrived it was insulting.  When Garcelle and Sutton left, it was one of two things

 

1) Producers wanted them out so they wouldn't shut down Brandi, so they told them to leave

2) They knew Brandi was coming and they refused to film it.

 

Their sudden exit was so messy and on a related note Teddi should've thrown Brandi out for speaking to her real friends that way. That situation was so poorly handled

Imagine telling your REAL friends who came to see you and celebrate your baby shower because they love you to get up and leave so that you can gossip with Brandi Glanville about someones sex life :rip: truly a loser

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, boys said:

Imagine telling your REAL friends who came to see you and celebrate your baby shower because they love you to get up and leave so that you can gossip with Brandi Glanville about someones sex life :rip: truly a loser

Women gossiping is like the whole premise of the Housewife franchise sis :rip:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

god BH is so contrived I can't stand it

 

who the **** caresssss whether Brandi and Denise ****ed, the desperation from all of them trying to chime in on a storyline is so cringeworthy too. fire them all at this point

Edited by Alexis Neiers
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Theodore bringing all the drama for the second season in a row. 

Why is she so hated on? Erika (I am unstanning unless she comes for Rinna), Rinna have far less reason to be on this show

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Mitchell said:

Amelia admitting she first started in therapy talking about Lisa being skinny :toofunny2:

She literally proved Garcelle's point. :rip:

 

8 hours ago, boys said:

Is anyone else tired of the blatant favoritism from producers this episode? The fact that they will throw up two text messages ranging from August to November to try and prove the ladies point that Denise and Brandi were close but when Kyle says "I don't know Brandi to be a liar" they don't roll the montage of all the **** Brandi has said out of her mouth like Kim doing meth in the bathroom or that Mauricio was cheating on Kyle its such a joke

They really tried to make Denise look bad but it only backfired. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm living for the subtle jabs kyle and dorit throw at each other :dies:  and dorit clocking the plot holes in brandi's story :clap3: truly the hero we needed

 

CAMILLE WITH DENISE :jonny6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...