The Real Housewives: Jennie Nguyen Niece Speaks Out!

boys

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

I unfortunately have to announce that I am OFF the RHOBH MEAN GIRLS train. I still think Denise is an absolute liar in every single way, but Rinna's behaviour in the last episode made me sick and I felt horrible for the ragamuffin.

I'd like to publicly apologize to @boys and @HausOfGerard to atone for my sins, while still showing support to my #ATRLMEANGIRLS @ShouldersSideways and @rihxnicki. May they have the strength to carry the #ATRLMEANGIRLS without me

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Potomac is great but you can't help but feel like you're watching JV Housewives when you watch Dallas and Potomac.  Salt Lake City will be the same if not worse.  People just aren't as emotionally invested in these newer casts.  

I feel the exact same way. No matter how great their show is I feel like they've had too much material to study from and a good season from the original 5 will always interest me more than a great season from a series outside of the main 5.

3 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

This.  OC is dead, the women never really took off the way the other shows did. Without Vicky & Tamara it's pointless. Keep Kelly Dodd and pay her to move to NYC or Dallas  and be done with it. 

NYC = Fire Ramona and Sonja. They have LONG overstayed their welcome.  Bring back Tinsley to give Leah someone in her age group;  Keep Luann for 1 more season for continuity, then fire her.  One of the 3 added should be black celeb for the Garcelle/Twitter effect.  

BH = Cut Erika for sure at this point. Teddi is getting more attention than before,  so I would give her another chance. Put all the girls on notice they are on thin ice. 

Dallas = Needs diversity for sure. Adding some black or latin members would actually help the cast stand out/spice it up. Plus they already had a racism scandal which was the most attention the show has gotten in while. I think the show was made to appeal to conservatives, but Salt Lake City is coming so that ground  is covered. 

The way I forgot about Dallas.

The only one worth knowing was fired for "racism"

I agree with everything except we will not fire legend Luann. She's given too much to the game and she's a good team player. Get rid of Ramona and Sonja.

I'd say demote Erika and fire Teddi. Teddi is just not likable and things just get worse and worse.

I think they just need to do a Real Housewives of Houston and get dallas out of here.

1 hour ago, TheEmancipation said:

I unfortunately have to announce that I am OFF the RHOBH MEAN GIRLS train. I still think Denise is an absolute liar in every single way, but Rinna's behaviour in the last episode made me sick and I felt horrible for the ragamuffin.

I'd like to publicly apologize to @boys and @HausOfGerard to atone for my sins, while still showing support to my #ATRLMEANGIRLS @ShouldersSideways and @rihxnicki. May they have the strength to carry the #ATRLMEANGIRLS without me

giphy.gif

There's three sides to every story: Lyin' Denise's, the #RHOBHMEANGIRLS, and the truth

I'm team THE TRUTH!  Sutton, Garcelle, and Dorit are the only three coming out of this unscathed

giphy.gif

the revisionist history :ahh:

glad Tinsley got her lil happy ending and left leaving Dorinda looking like the drunken bully she is, but let’s not just spit total untruths. she was useless on the show for SEASONS

40 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

There's three sides to every story: Lyin' Denise's, the #RHOBHMEANGIRLS, and the truth

I'm team THE TRUTH!  Sutton, Garcelle, and Dorit are the only three coming out of this unscathed

giphy.gif

Does the truth freak you out?

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, TheEmancipation said:

giphy.gif

About TIME you got on the winning team I accept your apology

Denise might just be lying about what happened in some way but no one cares at the end of the day because its her sex life & these women are just down right AWFUL

2 hours ago, TheEmancipation said:

I feel the exact same way. No matter how great their show is I feel like they've had too much material to study from and a good season from the original 5 will always interest me more than a great season from a series outside of the main 5.

Just admit you hate talent and call it a day

These women aren't sitting at home studying fights between Nene & Kim they have way too much history between them and the tension and drama is very much so real

Potomac is miles ahead of the Big 5 because Potomac hasn't let celebrity go to their head so the show is still grounded whereas in the other cities it just lacks a certain something

2 hours ago, *Tim said:

I am catching up with potomac now,just finished season 1 and started on 2. Why did Katie leave? Was she fired? I liked her :(

I don’t know the exact reason she left but she comes back in a friend role in season 4 

5 hours ago, *Tim said:

I am catching up with potomac now,just finished season 1 and started on 2. Why did Katie leave? Was she fired? I liked her :(

3 hours ago, Memoirs387 said:

I don’t know the exact reason she left but she comes back in a friend role in season 4 

Wasn’t she going thru a nasty custody battle over her children which made her step away from the show 

16 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

@boys update the title to TEDDI QUITS RHOBH, RETURNING TO DAD'S SHADOW

:dies:

BH is gonna be even more in the pits Teddi was lowkey carrying the show last season and this season.

Tbh the way the Housewife fandom bullies her on social media is disgusting, not surprised if she wanted to leave.

2 minutes ago, 07tandu said:

:dies:

BH is gonna be even more in the pits Teddi was lowkey carrying the show last season and this season.

Tbh the way the Housewife fandom bullies her on social media is disgusting, not surprised if she wanted to leave.

true they do a biT too much on the good sis 

I'm on S8 of RHOBH now so the first one with Teddi and I can't believe that she's still on the show :rip: They only kept her because of her famous name