The Real Housewives: Heather Dubrow IN! Covid Dodd OUT!

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
43 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Y'all aren't tired of talking about the fight yet? :rip: 

Part 3 airs tonight.

Likely after this week leading into the new year it'll become a distant memory.

6ya201b.gif

22 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Honestly if Atl isn't good tonight I might have to give it a break until stripper gate, but even that will more than likely be lame. 

Same.

I need them to cut this season short by a few episodes and then just blame it on COVID 19 and RESET season 14 to give it a season 5 glow up tea

24 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Part 3 airs tonight.

Likely after this week leading into the new year it'll become a distant memory.

6ya201b.gif

Same.

I need them to cut this season short by a few episodes and then just blame it on COVID 19 and RESET season 14 to give it a season 5 glow up tea

I agree. I’m done talking about Mo vs Candiace after tonight. 

Re: RHOA I believe they already are trimming it down because Falynn didn’t start filming until around their South Carolina trip (mid late August). The fact that she was in episode 3 in addition to the fact they’re already using flashbacks to contextualize cast introductions (Latoya) I think they are seriously trimming the fat. 

RHOA13 should be 15 episodes with a 2-3 part reunion this year. 

and then they should do a serious overhaul

StephenNYMonster

Watched the first episode of RHOC and it was interesting to see how it differs from now. The way it was more family drama based then drama between the women is interesting.

Slade getting an equal amount of screentime as his wife Jo. 💀 I’m assuming because she is boring.

• #FreeBritney Activist
28 minutes ago, Phobos said:

I agree. I’m done talking about Mo vs Candiace after tonight. 

Re: RHOA I believe they already are trimming it down because Falynn didn’t start filming until around their South Carolina trip (mid late August). The fact that she was in episode 3 in addition to the fact they’re already using flashbacks to contextualize cast introductions (Latoya) I think they are seriously trimming the fat. 

RHOA13 should be 15 episodes with a 2-3 part reunion this year. 

and then they should do a serious overhaul

and since we've contributed to the essays we should make a pact to no longer discuss the fight come 2021. Capiche!:gaycat6:

You were a great debating partner. :clap3:

I would be happy with a 2 part reunion. What on earth will they discuss in 3 parts.

I hope they pull a 15 episode 2 part reunion (maybe part 2 could be 90 minutes).

Blame it on COVID 19 if they need but this season is already over...tbh

I think Cynthia is on her 9th life. I really hope she and Mike work out.

Kandi, Kenya, Porsha...and flush out Marlo, Shamea, Tanya

I don't care what they do with Latoya, Failynn or Drew Sidora but when they cast this time they need to seriously consider the direction the show NEEDS to go in and we need Heavyweight gamechangers to come through.

No Drews...No Evas.

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, StephenNYMonster said:

Watched the first episode of RHOC and it was interesting to see how it differs from now. The way it was more family drama based then drama between the women is interesting.

Slade getting an equal amount of screentime as his wife Jo. 💀 I’m assuming because she is boring.

The shade of it all was that Jo wasn't his wife. She was a girlfriend pass around that was good for tv.

Legend Vicki stole the show from the beginning but it really was the vicki and jeana show added in with a few others.

6ya201b.gif

The way Monique vs Candiace was more traumatizing for the fans than the women. :rofl:

The fanbase fought like cats and dogs and caused so much division.

So we have 90 minutes of Potomac tonight. Nice. 

Until then, if you would have to pick rn for a city to be canceled which one would you pick?

Edited by rooby.booby
StephenNYMonster
21 minutes ago, slw84 said:

The shade of it all was that Jo wasn't his wife. She was a girlfriend pass around that was good for tv.

Legend Vicki stole the show from the beginning but it really was the vicki and jeana show added in with a few others.

6ya201b.gif

Jo leaving to go to the club when he came home from work. She wanted no parts. 💀

Vicki and Jeana radiated on the most and I was here for both of them and their wealth. Jeana talking about her mother loved her because she wanted her son to have a baby with a woman with good genes. Vicki being the overbearing mom. It’s was wholesome.

6ya201b.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, StephenNYMonster said:

Jo leaving to go to the club when he came home from work. She wanted no parts. 💀

Vicki and Jeana radiated on the most and I was here for both of them and their wealth. Jeana talking about her mother loved her because she wanted her son to have a baby with a woman with good genes. Vicki being the overbearing mom. It’s was wholesome.

6ya201b.gif

This was the late Gen X/early millenial (sp.) soccer mom generation.

But wow what a moment. A moment that is most pleasing to me...

6ya201b.gif

the latest RHOC episode was my favorite this season :jonny: elizabeth was so good in it between the fake tongues mess and her being surprisingly vulnerable and raw. i haven't seen much of OC in general, but at least this season the individual storylines are way stronger and more interesting than their group conflicts to me. im enjoying it tbh

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

and since we've contributed to the essays we should make a pact to no longer discuss the fight come 2021. Capiche!:gaycat6:

You were a great debating partner. :clap3:

I would be happy with a 2 part reunion. What on earth will they discuss in 3 parts.

I hope they pull a 15 episode 2 part reunion (maybe part 2 could be 90 minutes).

Blame it on COVID 19 if they need but this season is already over...tbh

I think Cynthia is on her 9th life. I really hope she and Mike work out.

Kandi, Kenya, Porsha...and flush out Marlo, Shamea, Tanya

I don't care what they do with Latoya, Failynn or Drew Sidora but when they cast this time they need to seriously consider the direction the show NEEDS to go in and we need Heavyweight gamechangers to come through.

No Drews...No Evas.

Yes for the sake of everyone our s5 RHOP dissertations end tonight lmao  :nicole2:

and you were a great debate adversary as well. It’s all in love/good fun for the franchise. 

im also still recovering from you saying “be specific. This applies to multiple RHOP cast members” when someone brought up miscarriage turning someone into a monster :bibliahh::deadbanana4:

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 minutes ago, Phobos said:

Yes for the sake of everyone our s5 RHOP dissertations end tonight lmao  :nicole2:

and you were a great debate adversary as well. It’s all in love/good fun for the franchise. 

im also still recovering from you saying “be specific. This applies to multiple RHOP cast members” when someone brought up miscarriage turning someone into a monster :bibliahh::deadbanana4:

I mean...it's true though:gaycat6: fame has turned many into monsters...some have similar cases.:gaycat2:

But yes it ends tonight :hughard:and I don't know if I can get into RHOA again. I'll try...I might start picking up SLC in RHOP's absence since everyone seems to enjoy that franchise

3ALEo9u.gif

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The OP still trying to make his Kenya narrative happen 

ASfjOdN.thumb.gif.0b81819d7f33b4314c3b2b

Anything to take away from Nene still being gone and being the latest victim of signing into bad contracts in desperation, turning a franchise into a phenomenon and now being tossed to the side like day old garbage.

I feel for nene.

Also, the distraction from a focus on Porsha who is not a main girl. She's a great ensemble addition.

I don't think they'll make that mistake again

3ALEo9u.gif

24 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The OP still trying to make his Kenya narrative happen 

ASfjOdN.thumb.gif.0b81819d7f33b4314c3b2b

you about 4 days late sweetie

8 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

"no more essays" 

Well let's celebrate that! 

hoping for a 2021 where we can enter this thread and not see doctoral theses, incoherent ramblings and roleplay fanfictions inshallah

source.gif

20 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

hoping for a 2021 where we can enter this thread and not see doctoral theses, incoherent ramblings and roleplay fanfictions inshallah

source.gif

:ahh:

it’s the roleplay for me and it’s not even housewife roleplay it’s Andy in his meetings with the CEO of NBC Universal explaining the reason episode 2 was down 300,000 viewers because of one housewife type of roleplay

Edited by boys
10 minutes ago, boys said:

:ahh:

it’s the roleplay for me and it’s not even housewife roleplay it’s Andy in his meetings with the CEO of NBC Universal explaining the reason episode 2 was down 300,000 viewers because of one housewife type of roleplay

:rip: 

not that yall will prbably care, but andy did a "post a pic" thing on insta and he posted a pic from the RHOC reunion.  it revealed the seating on the left side of him 

?-?-? ANDY Kelly - Shannon - Elizabeth

i'd imagine the seating is Emily - Gina - Braunwyn ANDY Kelly - Shannon - Elizabeth

• #FreeBritney Activist

The fact that the girls posts still won't stand out any stronger or have any additional value even after not having to sift through essay posts anymore.:dies:

We are ready for the expose.

Erika Jayne won't be the only one exposed in 2021. 

hSQD7DG.gif

3 hours ago, rooby.booby said:

So we have 90 minutes of Potomac tonight. Nice. 

Until then, if you would have to pick rn for a city to be canceled which one would you pick?

Dallas, but OC better watch out.