The Real Housewives: Heather Dubrow IN! Covid Dodd OUT!

4 hours ago, slw84 said:

Do we know which drug Katie struggled with? I'm assuming cocaine but I hope it wasn't anything worse than that.

Katie was great tv but TOO volatile.

Could you image Katie vs Monique?

Wait a minute, in season 4 there wasn't a lot of Katie and Monique scenes together.

Now that's a fight that would have actually been the top rated show of the season.

I love Katie so I recently read an interview she did with Page Six that answered your drug question. Her abusive ex husband was a doctor, he diagnosed her with ADHD after she had their children & prescribed adderall. Makes sense you suspected coke. S1, she was sharp & capable (when she wasn’t blackout drunk). S4, she was burned tf out.

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, dillan said:

RHOBH is officially the #1 Bravo Housewives show after the flop ATL ratings (and before anyone says, NeNe will not make them #1 again)

In terms of ratings, it now goes 

#1 Beverly Hills

#2 New Jersey

#3 Atlanta

And people call New Jersey a flop :bibliahh:

the way Kyle couldn't WAIT to post this:gaycat6:

• #FreeBritney Activist
41 minutes ago, Phobos said:

But I’m hoping with the newly leaked footage from S1 re: michael that can change...

also how is bravo still allowing michael on set post me too? Am I the only one who thinks it’s absurd he’s still being allowed to film 

I don't know tbh

33 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I love Katie so I recently read an interview she did with Page Six that answered your drug question. Her abusive ex husband was a doctor, he diagnosed her with ADHD after she had their children & prescribed adderall. Makes sense you suspected coke. S1, she was sharp & capable (when she wasn’t blackout drunk). S4, she was burned tf out.

wow bethenny wow.

Katie would be good for US but I don't know if reality tv would be good for her.:celestial5:

Bethenny Frankel
1 hour ago, dillan said:

RHOBH is officially the #1 Bravo Housewives show after the flop ATL ratings (and before anyone says, NeNe will not make them #1 again)

In terms of ratings, it now goes 

#1 Beverly Hills

#2 New Jersey

#3 Atlanta

And people call New Jersey a flop :bibliahh:

Now hold on, New Jersey is still slaying and people need to keep watching it. Last season was soooooo good with Danielle being crazy and then Tre getting exposed and storming off the set lol

16 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Now hold on, New Jersey is still slaying and people need to keep watching it. Last season was soooooo good with Danielle being crazy and then Tre getting exposed and storming off the set lol

New Jersey has been slaying for years, ATL hasn’t been slaying since maybe 2012

14 minutes ago, dillan said:

New Jersey has been slaying for years, ATL hasn’t been slaying since maybe 2012

Jersey has been good for like the past 2 seasons but anything before that.. eh.

4 minutes ago, boys said:

Jersey has been good for like the past 2 seasons but anything before that.. eh.

S8 was fantastic and I honestly don’t understand how people dismiss it, especially with what NY, BH, OC and ATL have been giving us the past 3-4 years 

ShouldersSideways

Jersey has good big moments but consistently is just subpar. I stand by it! 

allegedly Monique got her contract. RIP RHOP, because I’m sure that means candiace is back too and the whole season will be about their tension or make up 

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Jersey has good big moments but consistently is just subpar. I stand by it! 

allegedly Monique got her contract. RIP RHOP, because I’m sure that means candiace is back too and the whole season will be about their tension or make up 

Well Candiace keeps saying in interviews shes not coming back with Monique there so I assume shes going to follow up on that since shes sounded so adamant about it.

ShouldersSideways
43 minutes ago, boys said:

Well Candiace keeps saying in interviews shes not coming back with Monique there so I assume shes going to follow up on that since shes sounded so adamant about it.

She would be the first real housewife to contradict herself so I hope so!!!!

Damn BH is really #1? I'm very surprised by that... It'll only come back w/even better (or just as good) ratings because of the Erika drama. 

Girls, looks like she gon be the talk of the season, that is if she plays it right and actually evokes / breathes a human breath 

2 hours ago, boys said:

I’ve only heard her say she won’t film with Monique, not that she wouldn’t come back. Up to Bravo to decide if they’re willing to accommodate that. 

StephenNYMonster
2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

I’ve only heard her say she won’t film with Monique, not that she wouldn’t come back. Up to Bravo to decide if they’re willing to accommodate that. 

She said she wouldn't do another season if Monique comes back recently. I doubt she is telling the truth and I would greatly prefer if they just kept them apart, maybe had them take turns showing up to events until they are ready to be around each other if it can be accommodated.

stophittingmedad
2 hours ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

12 minutes ago, StephenNYMonster said:

She said she wouldn't do another season if Monique comes back recently. I doubt she is telling the truth and I would greatly prefer if they just kept them apart, maybe had them take turns showing up to events until they are ready to be around each other if it can be accommodated.

candiance just needs to be kicked off the show. besides her mom she doesnt bring anything to series and actually brings it down. her leaving would be a breath of fresh air. who agrees?

11 hours ago, Phobos said:

But I’m hoping with the newly leaked footage from S1 re: michael that can change...

also how is bravo still allowing michael on set post me too? Am I the only one who thinks it’s absurd he’s still being allowed to film 

Michael needs to go. The boyfriends and husbands also need to have consequences for their bad behavior, not just the housewives. Apollo and Matt have done violent things on camera and nothing really happened. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, boys said:

Ashley has aten the girls up from season 2- present.

She read Katie for filth on that beach last season 

9 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She would be the first real housewife to contradict herself so I hope so!!!!

Candice said she is not.going to film with monique which makes sense.

Monique won't have much material to play with as her family storyline is boring. She's interesting I'm conflict but if they don't engage with her she can sink on her own. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 hours ago, Alfred said:

Damn BH is really #1? I'm very surprised by that... It'll only come back w/even better (or just as good) ratings because of the Erika drama. 

Girls, looks like she gon be the talk of the season, that is if she plays it right and actually evokes / breathes a human breath 

Yes.

It's been the plan for years to make BH the flagship franchise which is why I think they are PURPOSELY letting this sink.

Oprah's as the center peach revolving around her social justice for women and violence yet she's tr most violent cast member and is supporting another violent housewife.

Drew from the game...

They know this season is going to bore us and BH will reach new heights.

My thing is: will they use this to reset RHOA or will they just let it sink all the way so they don't have to pay those high salaries with little return anymore 

35 minutes ago, kishi said:

Michael needs to go. The boyfriends and husbands also need to have consequences for their bad behavior, not just the housewives. Apollo and Matt have done violent things on camera and nothing really happened. 

Well problem there is if they keep monique they have no reason to get rid of Michael.

Despite extra promo from andy himself regarding the binder and social media buzz about it less people tuned in to see part 1 of the reunion by almost 200k from the finale starring the SASSY and dramatic Michael.

Michael, broke Chris, Candice and Ashley carried that finale. 

Part 2 rose 100k after all that trending and discussion and STILL beneath the finale.

Monique is not a ratings draw so if they say to the cast we have a zero tolerance policy on violence yet keep Monique like they've done porsha then they have no grounds to get rid of the ratings juggernaut that is messy Michael.

And juan and Robyn might get married next year. Bravo wants to see Michael get in his bag and act a park ape fool at the wedding for sure 

Alexa play niveas don't mess with my man.:bibliahh:

Another RHONY Season 13 rumor:

LuAnn apparently confronts Heather for spilling that LuAnn and Sonja did hard drugs on her podcast

We're in for a good one, if true, ladies. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, HausOfGerard said:

Another RHONY Season 13 rumor:

Hide contents

LuAnn apparently confronts Heather for spilling that LuAnn and Sonja did hard drugs on her podcast

We're in for a good one, if true, ladies. :gaycat5:

lmao please let this be true 

LuAnn is at her best when she's calmly reading a cast member AKA Dorinda aka Ramonster

• #FreeBritney Activist
38 minutes ago, Gangsta4alife said:

yoyauqzxwf661.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Always team dorit know that

Dorit clearing Erika out the fashion game and now Erika is probably on her last leg.

I have to laugh.

Dorit, Kenya and Luann are crafty villains.

6 minutes ago, Alfred said:

lmao please let this be true 

LuAnn is at her best when she's calmly reading a cast member AKA Dorinda aka Ramonster

I see it being true bc Heather said things with her an LuAnn still aren't good like last week