The Real Housewives: Heather Dubrow IN! Covid Dodd OUT!

ShouldersSideways

Brooks is the Housewives fandom's new punching bag. One of the other Wives could walk on the moon in an episode and they'd still focus on his 5 minutes of screen time.

If he popped up on beverly hills they'd blow up Bravo HQ

• Replies 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Brooks is the Housewives fandom's new punching bag. One of the other Wives could walk on the moon in an episode and they'd still focus on his 5 minutes of screen time.

:dies: people have been so dramatic about him 

39 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I feel bad for him tbh people need to get a life 

1 hour ago, darkfantasy said:

No way she’s coming back. I want to know what happened with casting, I truly don’t believe they would’ve fired tamra with her in mind as a replacement.

-

I think Gina looks the best, Shannon looks horrific. Emily looks the same as always, Kelly OK. Braunwyn like the risks taken and Elizabeth looks like Boo Boo the clown

i think if RHOC isn’t cancelled (wouldn’t make sense for it to be since it’s higher rated than most other franchises) they need to fire everyone but Braunwyn and maybe Shannon but I’ve grown tired of her

Ehh I think they need to fire everyone except Gina and Shannon.  I’m so over Shannon but I’d be here for seeing her and Tamra feud.  Add in a friend of tamras and a friend for Gina and we Gucci.

kelly is a mess, Braunwyn is an even bigger mess and abusive, Elizabeth brought nothing and Emily has brought nothing for 3 seasons now except 75 more IQ points than everyone else 

Porsha is the only one moving RHOA forward this season. Everyone else is bringing the same, stale nonsense. I've done such a 180 on her after last season of her serving nothing but KneeKnee following. 

I don't know what it is about SLC, I just have no hype to watch it.

I end up watching it after OC just because it's the next thing that plays on Binge.

I slightly enjoying the episodes, but then just forget about it the minute the episode ends.

Edited by Arthritis
19 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Porsha is the only one moving RHOA forward this season. Everyone else is bringing the same, stale nonsense. I've done such a 180 on her after last season of her serving nothing but KneeKnee following. 

AGREED. I don't understand how people don't like Porsha/her storyline this season. Her scenes are lively, fun, and now insightful - loved the convo in the hot tub with the Tanya and the other ladies about BLM. 

18 minutes ago, Arthritis said:

I don't know what it is about SLC, I just have no hype to watch it.

I end up watching it after OC just because it's the next thing that plays on Binge.

I slightly enjoying the episodes, but then just forget about it the minute the episode ends.

Yea, absolutely no hype factor for me to tune in to SLC. From the few clips I've seen it looks stale AF. I feel like to start a new city past the hype of Housewives makes it too planned out. Like, there's no natural dynamic of a show starting off without the women knowing its level, if that makes sense. Like at this point, years in, the ladies know they have to start drama whereas a show like NY, the drama might feel more natural since the women started years ago... 

11 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

RHONY S13 rumored feuds: @darkfantasy

Reveal hidden contents

Heather vs Leah (unfollowed each other), Bershan vs Eboni (spotted getting into it outside at a cast trip), Eboni vs Sonja (Leah said we would be surprised by who Eboni clashes with first), Heather vs LuAnn (Heather spilled tea that her an LuAnn are still not good), Leah vs Sonja and LuAnn

Can’t wait :jonny5:

Spoiler

I remember seeing that we have Leah v Ramona again too

3 minutes ago, Blue Jasmine said:

Can’t wait :jonny5:

Reveal hidden contents

I remember seeing that we have Leah v Ramona again too

yeah leah seemed irked w/ ramona when she appeared on wwhl this past week 

stophittingmedad
🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

:gaycat6:
Robyn' around the Christmas tree
At the Dixon party hop
Embellished hats hung where you can see
All the haters try to stop
Let the Potomac spirit ring
Later we'll have some Juan big D
And go green eye'd banditing
Edited by stophittingmedad
30 minutes ago, Stevie said:

This was amazing. :skull:

Katie's season 1 reunion performance was ICONIC. I really wish she would get it together mentally so she could return and gather Gizelle again. 

Not surprising that Leah doesn't like Heather. Heather is everything Leah wishes she could be and she probably sees right through Leah's attention seeking ways just like she was able to see through Bethenny. 

3 hours ago, bowdown said:

Katie's season 1 reunion performance was ICONIC. I really wish she would get it together mentally so she could return and gather Gizelle again. 

I hated how social media dragged her that season and they were all on team jiz and her sidekick, they were so our of line pushing for a story around Katie's race. 

On another note I hate to admit it but I don't actually mind this season of OC, bar Gina I can't stand the wives but this season actually feels like real life and real drama, and I'm sorry but anyone saying it's worse than s12 or 13 need to go back and sit through those dull series. It's definitely the worst cast in terms of personality but it's not the worst season.

Edited by JoeRobert
  • #FreeBritney Activist
9 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

I love Braunwyn. I know she’s a mess and a basket case but I truly don’t think she’s a bad person (unlike Kelly)

She's bad in a different way. She's a disaster. Kelly is a bully. Two different evils

6 hours ago, stophittingmedad said:
🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶

At the Dixon party hop
Embellished hats hung where you can see
All the haters try to stop
Let the Potomac spirit ring
Later we'll have some Juan big D
And go green eye'd banditing

Robyn always wins

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 hours ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Been waiting on this downfall for Kenya the devil and it WILL manifest :jonny5:

Keep saying that out loud hope.

:celestial6:

5 hours ago, MikeyDuff1D said:

Not surprising that Leah doesn't like Heather. Heather is everything Leah wishes she could be and she probably sees right through Leah's attention seeking ways just like she was able to see through Bethenny. 

Heather is the unattractive version of Leah. Leah is what Heather is supposed to look like:bibliahh:

NOt the girls becoming revisionist historians like Bethenney didn't run Heather up out the cast (LITERALLY crying). I remember that scene of her crying and Bethenney was thrown off like what is wrong with this lady.

Heather and her nose can remain a non apple holder.:celestial5:...but I actually like her though:mandown:

It's also strange, for the first time in any housewives franchise, 7 episodes in and I still confuse Meredith and Lisa as the same person :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi
2 hours ago, slw84 said:

Keep saying that out loud hope.

:celestial6:

You scared huh :celestial:

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

You scared huh :celestial:

I'm terrified...hold me:date4: