The Real Housewives: Garcelle vs. Erika!

ShouldersSideways

Yeah I don’t think Leah is as much of a problem  as everyone pretends. :chick1:

She’s kinda annoying and I can take or leave her but she’s definitely the scapegoat for the very real problems RHONY is having. If we are resorting to pretending like Tuesday’s episode was a return to form, things aren’t great… because it was more of the same. Boring. 

I think RHONY chose to save money this year knowing the season was going to suffer with COVID and fully expect them to add two or three more women next year. 

Edited by ShouldersSideways
  • Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

Imma need Dorit to sit back and shut her ass up too like she been doing all season

darkfantasy
13 hours ago, Stevie said:

Ok this was the best NY ep all season. The way I was FINALLY genuinely laughing. :lmao:

Sonja getting caught in a lie, Luann and Ramona laughing right behind her back, the entire music video sequence, Ramona taking a call in the middle of shooting, the directors getting fed up with Luann, the 1-2-3 hotness punch of Dylan, Leah's brother, and Sonja's former assistant, Sonja having THREE interns in one episode, the scamming VP, Ramona the business maven schooling him, him saying it cost $600k to maintain the website. :ahh:

THIS is the NY we've been missing. I was so down on everyone but it's clear that we need the OGs, they are the only ones who can carry the show. Sorry not sorry but every time Leah or Eboni were on screen they were an energy suck. Crying AGAIN about your grandmother? ANOTHER long lost family member storyline that's going to lead nowhere? Fire them both, long live the old hags.

Tea 

- Sutton is very much carrying this season.

- Erika almost had me fooled but this episode made her look really bad.

- Still can't tell if Kathy is acting or not - either way she's a breath of fresh air.

- Garcelle is doing a really good job at making sure the drama moves along at nice pace.  It seems like she's not really meshing with the group but is still IN IT when it matters.  

- Likes others have said in this thread - Dorit has been quiet this season, makes me wonder if she has her own financial scandal brewing.  She probably doesn't want to look like a hypocrite.

- Kyle is Kyle - she knows how the show works, a complete natural.

- Crystal started off really strong in the beginning of the season,  I hope she doesn't get lost in the shuffle because I'd really like to see her again next season.

tumblr_oxvwbbbd231ql5yr7o1_500.gif?w=356

ShouldersSideways

Rinna is a moron for this.  Why is the woman that was never afraid to ruin a friendship over the show so willing to go to bat against the hand that feeds her for Erika??

Screen-Shot-2021-08-05-at-12_35_10-PM-1.

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/05/erika-jayne-feels-bravo-pulled-a-fast-one-with-garcelle-spat/

This honestly makes sense though. Erika never told Garcelle about Tom calling her, which explains why she wasn't in the car. Crystal wouldn't bring it up on camera when production asked her to, so they went to Garcelle and she did it for them. Erika was freaking out at the show and not Garcelle, but considered Garcelle teaming up with production as the betrayal of friendship.

Erika is so dumb for having a hot mic moment especially when in Secrets Revealed last year she specifically said "I know y'all listen to me pee." She looks really bad here.

Rinna potentially sabotaging herself going to bat for Erika for being a criminal but dragged Denise for scissoring Brandi. I- :deadbanana2:

But if that's the case wouldn't Crystal have been more shocked at Garcelle even knowing the info let alone bringing it up? She said and doubled down on Garcelle not hearing the part to not bring it up, but not the info itself. 

Unless I'm missing something you can literally hear Garcelle react when Erika says "he calls me everyday" and throughout that conversation???

3 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Unless I'm missing something you can literally hear Garcelle react when Erika says "he calls me everyday" and throughout that conversation???

That's true but that also could've been cut up and pasted together

Just started up on RHONY S9, I'll miss Jules it was nice having someone young and not so into the bs. Can't believe how likeable Ramona seemed this season, don't think that will last. Bethenny is getting nastier each season :biblio:

Meanwhile LuAnn is slowly deteriorating 

M A R C

Erika lashing out at Garcelle was just her realizing that her lies weren't connecting. :rip:

Garcelle and Sutton better continue to keep their foots on her neck.