Jump to content

The Real Housewives: Garcelle vs. Erika!


Recommended Posts

kgeezy310
12 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

this RHONJ :rip: Joe Gorga is such a freak 

That outburst was so weird haha 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • boys

    1909

  • slw84

    1573

  • kgeezy310

    1358

  • ShouldersSideways

    1147

Top Posters In This Topic

usedtothis
4 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

That outburst was so weird haha 

literally... we need to get Melissa out of that weird marriage 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthritis

tbh i think it's just another fake storyline, add the 'marital issues' to the long lost sister, and the pregnancy.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
kgeezy310
48 minutes ago, Arthritis said:

tbh i think it's just another fake storyline, add the 'marital issues' to the long lost sister, and the pregnancy.

 

 

Tea

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethenny Frankel
1 hour ago, Arthritis said:

tbh i think it's just another fake storyline, add the 'marital issues' to the long lost sister, and the pregnancy.

 

 

nothing has ever been real about melissa gorga, her personality is fake, her nose is fake, and her storylines are fake.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Bethenny Frankel
13 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Kenya/Eva/Falynn/Cynthia/Kandi/Porsha/Drew is a season I could get into. I will miss Toyota though she put in WORK this season

what is this flop ass season honey? Make it Kenya/Porsha/Kandi/Drew/Sheree/Vivica and let the mess ensure

Link to post
Share on other sites
Chemist
9 hours ago, qurl said:

i liked Sutton last season but something about her gives me heavy racist vibes. idk.

Isn't Garcelle her bestie? I think the two will show a strong friendship this season

I just hope the vicious Kyle-Lisa-Erika "mean girls" wall is broken for good

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

what is this flop ass season honey? Make it Kenya/Porsha/Kandi/Drew/Sheree/Vivica and let the mess ensure

So basically everyone vs. Kenya?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lights and Waves said:

Joe Gorga is so hot :jonny6:

I hate that I feel this way too :WAP:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The van ride in Morocco starring Sonja, Ramona and Alex is one of the most cringe scenes of RHONY. It pains me to watch it I mean they were so disgustingly rude and ignorant.

 

Edit: Not Alex, she was just in the van.

Edited by boys
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
20 hours ago, JonginBey said:

She twirled her ass out of there before. She's more than welcome to do it again.

Yes mama needed to rest and give birth to future beauty queen Brooklyn Doris Daly

You can tell the girls who were pressed at her return and still bothered. 
Wow bethenney wow.

She's responsible for the highest rated episode in this failing season

They are never grateful

UYOGfku.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Yes mama needed to rest and give birth to future beauty queen Brooklyn Doris Daly

You can tell the girls who were pressed at her return and still bothered. 
Wow bethenney wow.

She's responsible for the highest rated episode in this failing season

They are never grateful

 

UYOGfku.gif

 

What this points out is that a lot of ranks behind the camera at RHOA need to be fired too. Kenya wouldn’t have to self produce if the producers did their job and if she had a cast willing to play ball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey
1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Yes mama needed to rest and give birth to future beauty queen Brooklyn Doris Daly

You can tell the girls who were pressed at her return and still bothered. 
Wow bethenney wow.

She's responsible for the highest rated episode in this failing season

They are never grateful

 

UYOGfku.gif

 

 

21 hours ago, slw84 said:

 I will say never compromise your career for a man.

 

Imagine if she wasn't one of the top buzzed cast members while off season she wouldn't have been able to return and then likely they would have divorced.

 

Stable job, 2200 stores filled with her product. A new major outlet (walmart) for another product this summer.

 

I see why they are mad


God said YEEESSSS Kenya you will remain blessed.

 

Love that for her:celestial3:

Will you also respond to my same post tomorrow?

 

UYOGfku.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Phobos said:

What this points out is that a lot of ranks behind the camera at RHOA need to be fired too. Kenya wouldn’t have to self produce if the producers did their job and if she had a cast willing to play ball.

Production has rarely wrapped up storylines with a proper conclusion purposely. Kenya has to carry the weight since half her cast is dead weight and the production team is being paid to hide behind her keeping stuff jumped off.

 

Kenya a strong woman. I'm just happy she's not solely dependent on the RHOA check and she still books her cute acting gigs and has the haircare line. It makes it worth it im' sure. She seems to take it in stride.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

LET. THE MOUSE. GO.

iconic.

between this and that emerald green confessional attire she had on last season MAMA Sutton was destined for her diamond.

I just knew it.

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

 

Will you also respond to my same post tomorrow?

 

UYOGfku.gif

I'd be delighted to give you attention you know you want it.

 

you can tell when someone doesn't have a stronger argument to use as a response, they pivot.

 

Maybe 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Lexiel said:

So basically everyone vs. Kenya?

This was cute in season 5 but people still get off on this and Kenya slays them anyways so the outcome is never how they want it to go

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
JonginBey
40 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I'd be delighted to give you attention you know you want it.

 

you can tell when someone doesn't have a stronger argument to use as a response, they pivot.

 

Maybe 

 

giphy.gif

 

This was cute in season 5 but people still get off on this and Kenya slays them anyways so the outcome is never how they want it to go

 

giphy.gif

 

Just say you have amnesia and go. 

 

UYOGfku.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

So when is the Beverly hills trailer coming?

 

I want to see the new photoshoot and who's positioned where.

 

Mama Sutton needs to be closer to the center not center but close. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Artemis

Tea is that Dallas is/was cancelled. Hope it's not true bc I want the next season to be centered around Tiffany + friends

Link to post
Share on other sites

Where is this tea? Only thing leaking today was a housewives reunion first in Dallas and it involves D'Andra (There's speculation she brought up Stephanie and Brandi's husbands mistresses). Or it could be related to the fact that Cary Deuber was there with Kameron in NYC. Her joining to announce her return next year would be iconic tbh. 

 

Tiffany/Kary/Cary/D'andra/Kameron and a Newbie would be amazing, although personally I want Claudia Jordan to join. She's living in Dallas nowadays.

Link to post
Share on other sites
kgeezy310
7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Where is this tea? Only thing leaking today was a housewives reunion first in Dallas and it involves D'Andra (There's speculation she brought up Stephanie and Brandi's husbands mistresses). Or it could be related to the fact that Cary Deuber was there with Kameron in NYC. Her joining to announce her return next year would be iconic tbh. 

 

Tiffany/Kary/Cary/D'andra/Kameron and a Newbie would be amazing, although personally I want Claudia Jordan to join. She's living in Dallas nowadays.

unfortunately I think the actual tea is that Kary had COVID so she had to film remotely at the hotel with Brandi since Brandi sat with her on the plane.  the rest of the girls were in person. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeRobert
12 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

also im here for Boobs by Deubs to return. 

She never should have been let go. 

 

This news about the reunion sounds awful, the two that have the most to answer for having to be on webcam is stupid. Do America not have rules about testing negative before flying? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...