The Real Housewives: Dorit Owes 1.3 Million in Unpaid Taxes!

11 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

is Potomac good?

Potomac is the best current city after NY right now. S1 is a little rough to get through because it was originally not a RH and instead a show about etiquette but seasons 2-4 are a complete SLAY and must watches for any Real Housewife fan. 

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

ArtForFreedom
2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Potomac is the best current city after NY right now. S1 is a little rough to get through because it was originally not a RH and instead a show about etiquette but seasons 2-4 are a complete SLAY and must watches for any Real Housewife fan. 

do I need to watch season 1 then?

27 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

is Potomac good?

It's having a better season than New York right now regardless of what people say because New York was dry af and only kind of picked up towards the end this season but Potomac has been delivering all season long.

Potomac >>> the rest

EmojiClothes

I always heard Potomac was dry, but I randomly watch an episode and there’s a whole assault scandal playing out? GIRL

10 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Honestly skip it

At least tell ha to watch the season 1 reunion it was :flame:

True Skarlet

Potomac's only fault is keeping Robyn full time when her main storyline the past 4 seasons has been "Juan and I are on the path to a stronger relationship!". :zzz:

Bethenny Frankel
17 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Potomac's only fault is keeping Robyn full time when her main storyline the past 4 seasons has been "Juan and I are on the path to a stronger relationship!". :zzz:

Nah I like Robyn and her dynamic with Gizelle. You need at least one level-headed lady on these shows, a la Cynthia or a Melissa. Juan is also a snack so I love seeing him on the screen and that wouldn't happen without Robyn. Also, I love her storyline of being late to everything. :deadbanana2:

I find NY to be a boring franchise. Like, I'm trying to watch 7 rn and I just....don't care.

XhEERL0.gif

Sonja, Ramona, Legend B, Luann, and Dorinda are all kinda slaying but literally everyone else is tragic.

24 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Nah I like Robyn and her dynamic with Gizelle. You need at least one level-headed lady on these shows, a la Cynthia or a Melissa. Juan is also a snack so I love seeing him on the screen and that wouldn't happen without Robyn. Also, I love her storyline of being late to everything. :deadbanana2:

Juan was looking good at his birthday party :fan:

Robyn is boring yes when it comes to her solo story but she does have a good dynamic with the ladies which is why it doesn't bother me too much

1 hour ago, True Skarlet said:

Girl without Robyn we wouldn’t have had the drama from the first half of the season because we all know Michael was talking about sucking Juan’s dick. And honesty who could blame him?

2 hours ago, ArtForFreedom said:

is Potomac good?

Hell yes. Season 1 was not good because it was filmed as a different show, but 2 was good, and 3/4 were sensational. 

True Skarlet
21 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Girl without Robyn we wouldn’t have had the drama from the first half of the season because we all know Michael was talking about sucking Juan’s dick. And honesty who could blame him?

Without Robyn Candiace would have still gotten the ball rolling on that storyline. Robyn was hardly a gripping addition to that narrative, outside of adding fuel to an already ignited fire.

In the grand scope of things she's easily the most cuttable cast member moving forward. She isn’t that funny, she isn’t that charming, the only drama she ever provides is prompted by Gizelle or wheedled out of her by Ashley. Outside of Monique trying to kill her with an umbrella last season, she was a inconsequential peripheral character. Having a hot man is not enough for me to be complacent with her sticking around. :thing:

• #FreeBritney Activist

These losers still trying to spin LVP’s joke as transphobic. :rip: What a terrible season. As a fan of Erika I’m disappointed she would join in the plot to oust LVP. The real set up here is them all targeting her when she was down. And to top it all off, they haven’t even been entertaining enough to justify being mean girls. 

3 hours ago, Black Canary said:

Anyone remember Joanna Krupa's ex-husband Romain? I always thought he was one of the better looking husbands of the Housewives. 

I still want Denise's husband Aaron though the most. :jonny5:

Joanna Krupa was THAT bitch  

HausOfGerard
33 minutes ago, Cupid said:

These losers still trying to spin LVP’s joke as transphobic. :rip: What a terrible season. As a fan of Erika I’m disappointed she would join in the plot to oust LVP. The real set up here is them all targeting her when she was down. And to top it all off, they haven’t even been entertaining enough to justify being mean girls. 

LVP is the biggest mean girl of them all, just on the sly. She did this to herself when she lied about not knowing anything at all, yet John Sessa just recently threw her under the bus that she's been lying for the past ten months

35 minutes ago, Cupid said:

Are you implying only the women on the show thought it was transphobic? Several media outlets picked up too sweetie it wasn't just them lol

• #FreeBritney Activist
20 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

LVP is the biggest mean girl of them all, just on the sly. She did this to herself when she lied about not knowing anything at all, yet John Sessa just recently threw her under the bus that she's been lying for the past ten months

LVP is shady and manipulative but I believe there’s a difference between that and flat out mean. 

19 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Are you implying only the women on the show thought it was transphobic? Several media outlets picked up too sweetie it wasn't just them lol

As somebody who is part of the community itself, I was not offended. It was a drag joke, something Erika has said herself a lot. I don’t know a single person who took it that way besides the ones who put/saw the spin on it.

5 minutes ago, Cupid said:

LVP is shady and manipulative but I believe there’s a difference between that and flat out mean. 

As somebody who is part of the community itself, I was not offended. It was a drag joke, something Erika has said herself a lot. I don’t know a single person who took it that way besides the ones who put/saw the spin on it.

You aren't the spokesperson for the trans community though just because you didn't find it transphobic doesn't mean other people didn't. There are trans people who were on twitter speaking about it and although the comment didn't have them in tears balling their eyes out some of them did find the comment unpleasant. Erika talks about herself and makes a big dick joke and that itself is different from LVP who clearly doesn't like these women and has called them pigs and cows. Her comment was not a joke towards Erika she genuinely was being a bitch and didn't think before she spoke.

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

You aren't the spokesperson for the trans community though just because you didn't find it transphobic doesn't mean other people didn't. There are trans people who were on twitter speaking about it and although the comment didn't have them in tears balling their eyes out some of them did find the comment unpleasant. Erika talks about herself and makes a big dick joke and that itself is different from LVP who clearly doesn't like these women and has called them pigs and cows. Her comment was not a joke towards Erika she genuinely was being a bitch and didn't think before she spoke.

We call each other much worse than pig and cow in England, it is genuinely our humour and is endearing not mean spirited. LVP was laughing while saying the joke - twitter people don’t represent my community either. Like I said, people see it without the spin. 

No point beating this dead horse, let’s look forward to OC and be glad this trash season is over.