The Real Housewives: Dorit Owes 1.3 Million in Unpaid Taxes!

39 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Of course Erika was going to hold toms hand until he died. She wanted all his money. 

And what about it? Y'all hoes would too. I would craddle him to the grave if I got the cheque by the end of the business day.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackJesus
6 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

And what about it? Y'all hoes would too. I would craddle him to the grave if I got the cheque by the end of the business day.

I don’t for one second believe that she actually loved him. I wouldn’t be surprised if it came out that she was getting dick on the side 

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I don’t for one second believe that she actually loved him. I wouldn’t be surprised if it came out that she was getting dick on the side 

that's been the rumor. she has a side dude.

She seems like she appreciates him as a father figure more.

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackJesus
9 minutes ago, slw84 said:

that's been the rumor. she has a side dude.

She seems like she appreciates him as a father figure more.

I mean she did secure the bag, until she spent it all. It's her fault for wanting a more lavish lifestyle than they could afford. 

I really hope Rinna, Erika & Dorit leave after this season. I'm getting tired of all of them. Maybe Erika can come back and we can see how she lives her life as a poor person, since she won't have any money left. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I mean she did secure the bag, until she spent it all. It's her fault for wanting a more lavish lifestyle than they could afford. 

I really hope Rinna, Erika & Dorit leave after this season. I'm getting tired of all of them. Maybe Erika can come back and we can see how she lives her life as a poor person, since she won't have any money left. 

It's not like the Bravo doesn't pay her a pretty penny. 25K per episode.

Arcadius

Wow that documentary was a bit alarming. The fact they said the divorce could potentially end with Erika having to pay Tom since she’ll have more money to her name. Talk about the ultimate backfire. :deadbanana2:

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Rinna only works when going low against Kim. Sad.

Duchess Dorit shall remain for the fashions rented or bought

Bye Erika.

ShouldersSideways
7 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

And? :skull: Tom is a monster and megalomaniac to boot if he believed someone as young and beautiful as Erika actually fell for him. He isn't some victim... he's a fool AND a crook. 

I get that Erika is public enemy number one right now, but lets not pretend her marrying for him for money is any different than 60% of Housewives.

ShouldersSideways
8 hours ago, private radio said:

Leah's hatred over Heather is so random :ahh:

i know like this isn't just over their issue that was on screen, she's had it out on her off-screen too i bet and she found an opportunity to go off on her :rip:

I don't think its random, I think its Leah correctly identifying that Heather is a giant hypocrite that wanted to put down her time on the show, then got a phone call from production and ran straight back to it for attention. I really don't see how everyone doesn't see this?? Leah is really annoying, but was clearly built up by Bravo to be taken down her second season because Housewives fans love nothing more than watching people be taken down.

• #FreeBritney Activist

NY and BH were kinda filler this week I fear.

Kyle and Dorit's tiff screamed "We need a storyline" to me. Kyle was definitely pissed at Lisa though, she was livid Lisa was wearing it better. :fan:

Sutton and Garcelle keep on proving why they're amazing additions. They're so much more authentic than everyone else and are great together. Sutton seems genuinely kooky to me, not like the kooky that Kathy pretends to be. Garcelle's "Why didn't she wait?"... I nearly screamed. Saying what everyone's thinking. I love how it's such an open secret that Erika was only in it for the money.

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

The drama with Heather was unwarranted because Heather was literally so chill that weekend. It comes off way too manufactured; especially given that Leah didn’t even know Heather. In the end, I felt bad for Heather for being duped into rejoining only for the childish antics and getting flowers thrown at her. :rip:

I don't think Heather was "duped" into anything. She knew what she was doing. She was only there to promote her podcast and that was it. You can't talk trash about these women, pretend to be their friend, and expect them to not react. I do agree though that Leah's reactions were contrived for the cameras, in typical Leah fashion.

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't think its random, I think its Leah correctly identifying that Heather is a giant hypocrite that wanted to put down her time on the show, then got a phone call from production and ran straight back to it for attention. I really don't see how everyone doesn't see this?? Leah is really annoying, but was clearly built up by Bravo to be taken down her second season because Housewives fans love nothing more than watching people be taken down.

Yes to the first part about Heather. The second part - um, no. Leah did this to herself. Nobody made her act like a crazy person and berate people for the most minor slight. Plus she forces storylines, the Heather drama originally had nothing to do with her.

ShouldersSideways
3 minutes ago, Stevie said:

Kyle and Dorit's tiff screamed "We need a storyline" to me. Kyle was definitely pissed at Lisa though, she was livid Lisa was wearing it better. :fan:

Why does Kyle keep wearing those hats? I feel like seeing yourself on screen should be an eye opener. She's already incredibly short, but when you put a hat on its like she got bopped by a mallet and shrank even further. 

Kyle is actually beautiful, but her styling has been consistently bad since season one. When she dresses well, she looks amazing... its just so rare.

ShouldersSideways
1 minute ago, Stevie said:

Yes to the first part about Heather. The second part - um, no. Leah did this to herself. Nobody made her act like a crazy person and berate people for the most minor slight. Plus she forces storylines, the Heather drama originally had nothing to do with her.

I don't disagree, but I don't think Leah is any different this year than she was last year. I think she's being presented differently. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Why does Kyle keep wearing those hats? I feel like seeing yourself on screen should be an eye opener. She's already incredibly short, but when you put a hat on its like she got bopped by a mallet and shrank even further. 

Kyle is actually beautiful, but her styling has been consistently bad since season one. When she dresses well, she looks amazing... its just so rare.

I agree. She looks ridiculous with those hats on.

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't disagree, but I don't think Leah is any different this year than she was last year. I think she's being presented differently. 

I think she comes off differently because she's no longer the cool new girl on the block. Plus she lost allies in Dorinda and Tinsley. I think her shtick has simply worn off, a typical sophomore slump. I doubt it's because Bravo has been manipulating the edit against her. I think they build up every first season newbie to make her seem cool, interesting, and like a good addition. But then the sophomore season is when they settle in and we find out who they really are.

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

"bopped by a mallet" :rip: 

I think Kyle's fashion game is at an all-time high this season. Maybe I'm distracted by her face and makeup. Her plastic surgeries are subtle and she looks the best she's ever looked, in my opinion. No more ugly bangs and the shade of brown is perfect; not too light, not too dark. 

rooby.booby
3 hours ago, Stevie said:

I don't think Heather was "duped" into anything. She knew what she was doing. She was only there to promote her podcast and that was it. You can't talk trash about these women, pretend to be their friend, and expect them to not react. I do agree though that Leah's reactions were contrived for the cameras, in typical Leah fashion.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that Heather only agreed to come back on the show with conditions that they need to talk about her podcast. 

private radio
4 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

no i know Heather could be a giant hypocrite, but you just answered your question. this isn’t Bethenny who had actual intense run in with Heather. Leah’s issues seem to stemmed from issues that are outside the show (which probably included producers getting involved) + her blog thing. none of which were all direct to her. this fight was teased so early on, that when I got to the episode it seemed a little out of the blue. I understand Leah was also going through something and wanted drama, but for Heather being a known “know it all” I wish she let Heather finish a sentence or two so it doesn’t look like she’s just assuming she’s a hypocrite.

Like what @Stevie said, these issues had nothing to do with Leah first :rip: but I don’t think Leah changed drastically, she’s been crazy, it’s just around different situation now and a different partner in crime (Tins not around)

it’s kinda funny because Leah was all like “are you guys ok with what she’s saying on her blog?” only for only her to be the one to go off on her :laugh:

sunmimi imfurst

I know reddit does this a lot, but the circle jerk and projection on to Crystal is a lot right now :deadbanana2: It's like they can't admit she has faults and have to go to obscure assumptions to prove she isn't a bad person or at fault for anything. It's really quite odd and serving stan culture lol.

Anyway Leah is just as much as a hypocrite as Heather because she plays just as dirty on her platforms outside of the show. She got Elyse on the her instagram and got her to spill all the deets about Ramona ****ting herself ect . Why is she trying to act like she has anyone's backs? She is literally unhinged and wanted a fight for the show and it made no sense and went nowhere. It was a tantrum which is the worst kind of drama to view. 

1 hour ago, Dax said:

Apparently 3 Dallas housewives were fired. A kiii. :fan:

Kary Kam and Stephanie ??? unless Brandi reneged and wanted to come back and got fired :fan:  at any rate, good

kgeezy310
1 hour ago, qurl said:

Kary Kam and Stephanie ??? unless Brandi reneged and wanted to come back and got fired :fan:  at any rate, good

it said that 3 are staying 3 are gone.  I think Brandi Kam and either Steph or Kary are gone. probably Kary

Million
1 hour ago, kgeezy310 said:

it said that 3 are staying 3 are gone.  I think Brandi Kam and either Steph or Kary are gone. probably Kary

Yeah, I would think Kary is more likely to be fired after her behaviour this season. 

Surely Stephanie hasn't survived another season of RHOD? :deadbanana4: One of the most boring HWs ever

Also, I haven't posted about it yet, so I would just like to say RHOC is finally saved with Heather returning, now all we need is Tamra back and we're good to go :jonny5: