The Real Housewives: Dorit Owes 1.3 Million in Unpaid Taxes!

sunmimi imfurst

At this point, Bravo needs to get Sonja therapy if they want her on another season, cause this Morgan ****/drinking is toooo much.

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

JoeRobert
1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

At this point, Bravo needs to get Sonja therapy if they want her on another season, cause this Morgan ****/drinking is toooo much.

This. I'm so bored of Sonja and have been for years. Getting rid of dorinda was a start but the show will never move on if we're stuck with the same tired antics from Sonja.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Breathe On Moi

Sonja is that train wreck that I personally can’t stop watching. 

Leah and Eboni being the breath of fresh air for this group tho, really loving those two.

sunmimi imfurst

Beverly hills was good but I thought that about ep 1 last season :rip: I'm cautiously optimistic though. Garcelle bringing the heat was nice. Kathy is kinda psycho.   

Matangi

RHOBH was solid as expected, but if you seen the previews beforehand you basically already watched the whole episode :rip: But so many more things to come.

I haven't watched the latest RHONY yet, but Sonja really needs to go and check herself into rehab. I thought it was funny how everyone was saying this is their sober season when the previews already showed Sonjas drunk ass :rip: 

#navytings

Jennifer with a show stopping performance at the reunion.

A Modern Day Housewife Legend.

mokitsu

AMAZING premiere for the BH ladies :jonny2: this cast truly feels fresh and I think they finally found their footing again. Their lifestyle **** is just unmatched

I thought Crystal was going to be boring but she does have that... shady, superiority complex vibe to her. Which works!

11 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Kathy is ****ing terrifying. Absolutely scary as hell.

You think? I got more kooky vibes from her ala Kim. But I don't know how much of it is an act.

mokitsu

Also Rinna trying to wiggle herself out of drama and mess she caused will never not be funny to me :dies:  her sitdown with Garcelle had me dying

mokitsu
9 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Andy is so messy :deadbanana2: Getting red of Teddi really did wonders for this cast. It's so fresh and I can't wait to watch the first ep :jonny5:

kjgkldfjgdfl kyle's face when she realized she agreed to LVP's tagline :dies:

HvM9nZA.png

ShouldersSideways
15 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

AMAZING premiere for the BH ladies :jonny2: this cast truly feels fresh and I think they finally found their footing again. Their lifestyle **** is just unmatched

I thought Crystal was going to be boring but she does have that... shady, superiority complex vibe to her. Which works!

You think? I got more kooky vibes from her ala Kim. But I don't know how much of it is an act.

She threatened fellow neighborhood children into letting her do dental work on them and had her daughter kidnapped :deadbanana: 

éclat

I can't stand Housewives fans on twitter, they are always wrong. Defending Denise was their only right. 

HausOfGerard

I feel like they keep Sonja around for sympathy, because without the show she'll have like no sources of income and may commit as awful as that sounds.  :rip:

I don't want her on the show anymore either, but at the same time she's the one Housewife I would be extremely worried about without the Bravo paycheck

Erotic

The Erika personal life spiral will be so iconic to watch on TV :deadbanana2:

And not Sutton vs Crystal, how random :sistrens:

Erotic
26 minutes ago, Devin said:

Is BH tonight?

last night love

Erotic
6 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

at this point, i think she herself has really played up / embodied the party girl arc to stay booked 

4 minutes ago, Erotic said:

last night love

Damnmit thank you, good thing for On Demand.

Lights and Waves

RHOBH was so good. Kyle :heart2:

Kathy is giving me crazy old lady vibes :rip:

Kathy thinking the only black woman was Kyle, get those eyes checked miss thang you have the money for it.

kgeezy310
54 minutes ago, boys said:

Kathy thinking the only black woman was Kyle, get those eyes checked miss thang you have the money for it.

Dead

ShouldersSideways
56 minutes ago, boys said:

I lowkey wondered if it was her sneaky way of saying she doesn’t see color :deadbanana: because even with bad eyesight…. The total difference 

Lexiel

I miss OC.

Am I the only one thinking they need to revamp centering the show with Gretchen, she's been all over doing interviews as of late and she's friends with Vicki, Lizzie, Emily, Kelly and Heather. Add Shannon and a newbie to that mix and I'm sold. I lowkey want Tamra as a friend too :rip: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
BlackJesus

I kept thinking Kathy was Caitlyn Jenner :rip: