Jump to content

The Real Housewives: Dorit Owes 1.3 Million in Unpaid Taxes!


Recommended Posts

ShouldersSideways
1 hour ago, Blue Jasmine said:

 

I can't with KKKameron :rip:

3/5 of the women (Kam, Brandi, Stephanie) were visibly bothered by Tiffany being Asian. I really don't see another way around it.

 

The way she was treated was sick and I'm disgusted it wasn't covered more at the reunion. Andy poking Tiffany to move on was infuriating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • boys

    1881

  • slw84

    1533

  • kgeezy310

    1347

  • ShouldersSideways

    1134

Top Posters In This Topic

Chemist

This is bad :rip:. NY is a couple of episodes short to start getting Dallas ratings 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist

I know the girls want to point to RHOA but all of the franchises are suffering. 

We need to see what happens to RHOBH if that survives then they won the long game.

 

Ultimately, in a post 2020 world the real housewives franchise is not what is used t o be. 

Things come to an end. People are now into that 90 days marriage show.

 

A recast or rehaul would be good for viewers but it wouldn't boost it an entire 1M+ in audience.

 

scripted content is coming back.

Link to post
Share on other sites
usedtothis
10 minutes ago, Chemist said:

This is bad :rip:. NY is a couple of episodes short to start getting Dallas ratings 

the way SLC season 2 will probably devour this :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
kgeezy310

yikes @ the ratings. 

 

Also my RHOD cast for next season is Tiffany, D'Andra, Kam, Toni Grant (Kam/Cary/Kary's friend), Cary Deuber and Kary B. 

 

I honestly think they'll bring Kary B back for a single girl/redemption arc as she's tight with Kam & Cary, she's friends with Toni who I think would be a great add and brings diversity, and she at least does something other than sit and look pretty.  

 

I think Brandi & Steph are gonna be gone.  I could see Kary going too, but for the reasons above I'm cautiously optimistic she'll come back

Link to post
Share on other sites
sunmimi imfurst

Kameron :skull: What an idiot.

 

Newyork was kinda boring but I still get entertained by their antics. 2/5 not drinking and 1/5 going to bed early doesn't bode well lol. 

 

Sutton and Garcelle are so refreshing to watch compared to the other phonies on this show lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
HausOfGerard

Didn't RHOA get 1.0...from almost 2M+ ratings last season? All of them are going down. These shows filmed during a pandemic and the entire concept of the show is antithetical to the movements for social and socioeconomic justice. No one cares to watch rich, delusional, out of touch women any more, nor do they want to re-live the pandemic :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
ShouldersSideways

The way RHOBH and RHOSLC are probably going to duke it out for the title of crown jewel in the 2021 Housewives franchise is unexpected :skull: 

 

People eat RHOBH up... my friends that aren't quite as invested as we are constantly talk about how its their favorite

Link to post
Share on other sites
Rotunda
12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The way RHOBH and RHOSLC are probably going to duke it out for the title of crown jewel in the 2021 Housewives franchise is unexpected :skull: 

 

People eat RHOBH up... my friends that aren't quite as invested as we are constantly talk about how its their favorite

Potomac also could put on a show 

Link to post
Share on other sites

people love boring things , it’s why the Kardashians are a thing and why RHOBH has flourished despite objectively being the most snoozefest franchise for at least 4-5 years now ... even the chaos of Kelly on RHOC was more compelling than the Rinna-Dorit-Erika era of RHOBH

Link to post
Share on other sites
M A R C
20 hours ago, Stepfon said:

@M A R C I love the guys in your av, I watch their YouTube channel and they are :smitten:

YAS those are my daddies. :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves

I think people just aren’t into these shows + no one has cable. I love this franchise and I can’t even watch live most days because I don’t cable :chick3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gangsta4alife
6 hours ago, slw84 said:

I know the girls want to point to RHOA but all of the franchises are suffering. 

We need to see what happens to RHOBH if that survives then they won the long game.

 

Ultimately, in a post 2020 world the real housewives franchise is not what is used t o be. 

Things come to an end. People are now into that 90 days marriage show.

 

A recast or rehaul would be good for viewers but it wouldn't boost it an entire 1M+ in audience.

 

scripted content is coming back.

we have been in the golden age of scripted television since the early to mid 2010's (2012-2014). The real housewives has been falling ratings wise and slipping in cultural relevancy since 2015. The issue is the show is just boring now because we have well seen it all at this point

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gangsta4alife
3 hours ago, qurl said:

people love boring things , it’s why the Kardashians are a thing and why RHOBH has flourished despite objectively being the most snoozefest franchise for at least 4-5 years now ... even the chaos of Kelly on RHOC was more compelling than the Rinna-Dorit-Erika era of RHOBH

I agree. The funny thing is I love beverly hills more now even the boring ass seasons. It's nice to just watch something chill without huge emotional stakes, pitch black moments, and just downright draining arguments. The lighthearted pettiness of seasons 6-8 I love now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gangsta4alife
6 hours ago, Chemist said:

This is bad :rip:. NY is a couple of episodes short to start getting Dallas ratings 

Not surprised. FIRE ramona and sonja like enough already they have been doing the same predictable song and dance since like forever at this point. If I see one more storyline about ramona being ignorant, sonja being a drunk sloppy mess crying about the past, a cast trip to the hamptons/berkshires/mexico etc.... just

 

VCZ2.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • #FreeBritney Activist
Stevie

I don't have high hopes for NY this year, but they will NEVER bore me. I'll watch Ramona till she croaks. That one Wells Fargo comment alone gave me more joy than ANY season of BH.

 

4 hours ago, qurl said:

people love boring things , it’s why the Kardashians are a thing and why RHOBH has flourished despite objectively being the most snoozefest franchise for at least 4-5 years now ... even the chaos of Kelly on RHOC was more compelling than the Rinna-Dorit-Erika era of RHOBH

It's also the lifestyle p*rn and status that people love. Pure escapism. No one else serves that like BH does.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Chemist
3 hours ago, Gangsta4alife said:

I agree. The funny thing is I love beverly hills more now even the boring ass seasons. It's nice to just watch something chill without huge emotional stakes, pitch black moments, and just downright draining arguments. The lighthearted pettiness of seasons 6-8 I love now.

This. I get why people say BH is boring but i still find myself entertained even in season 8.

 

Maybe it's the way it is produced and the location itself. It is easy on the eye and it is always sunny and bright. I don't know how to explain it lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
éclat

RHONY needs more extroverts. Dorinda has left a big hole :chick3: I’m holding out for Heather to save the show. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rooby.booby

I really enjoyed the second episode from NYC.

 

Eboni talking about the girls and how she feels about them , talking about her just so we know her better.

Sonja being delusional saying that she doesn't live in the past. :dies: But it was nice seeing her being real.

Leah talking about her grandma, it was nice to see her like that, so calm and being serious.

Ramona's the help comment. :doc:

Sonja and Ramona trying to work the water heater for the pool :rofl:

Luann still being pressed about the lower level xD

Those outifts. lol.

Being so real and emotional talking with Devi the healing lady. It was good then Sonja ruining the atmosphere with her STD's and nursing home comments. xD

Having a mini party after. 

It didn't bother me that Eboni went to sleep, the girl did what she wanted. PERIOD.

We got a chill episode, next week looks GOOD. Drama is starting. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
JoeRobert

I enjoyed rhony this week, it's easy watching that doesn't need to be dominated by shouting and forced drama. I feel bad for Sonja but I can't hear about her divorce any longer, she ran her course on the show after season 7...8 at a push. Leah is still irritating me but she has a point about Heather, it's very snakey of her to come around the girls and be on the show for her own personal gain and yet try to expose them at the same time. Also Ramona is surprising me, her help comment was gross but it seems like she's making an effort to get along with everyone and get involved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexis Neiers said:

Jennifer ending Margaret :jonny5:

The smirk in the end :jonny:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Lights and Waves
2 hours ago, Alexis Neiers said:

Jennifer ending Margaret :jonny5:

Jennifer is absolutely telling the truth. The way she quotes Margaret, you can hear Margaret’s exact inflection and tone. There’s no way she’s making that up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Alexis Neiers
54 minutes ago, Lights and Waves said:

Jennifer is absolutely telling the truth. The way she quotes Margaret, you can hear Margaret’s exact inflection and tone. There’s no way she’s making that up.

ah I never thought of that but it’s so true! I can’t wait for the takedown!

 

I hate that everyone always supposedly envys  Melissa, like she’s pretty but so are all of the other women. What else are they envious of? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
mokitsu

This NJ season was like watching paint dry :rip: So boring. They need to cut Jackie and find someone else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...