The Real Housewives: Dorit Owes 1.3 Million in Unpaid Taxes!

• Replies 19.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcadius said:

I was about to say maybe they meant financially, but even that would be a lie.

She went from broke to laughing at Karens husbands tax issues to having tax issues herself in the range of 90k

Is that what they meant?

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

the girls are hilarious...

she owed 90k (most people don't even make that in a year) due to an accounting error.

She wasn't fronting about a grande dame image pretending Juan was the black bill gates and karma hit her like a bag of bricks.

She actually owned the mistake and addressed it head on and admitted the mistake instead of playing a victim and trying to call people to not speak about it.

Robyn has a nice lil hat line collection and is getting married to Juan probably in a season or two.

I actually think instead of using it as the season finale a la cynthia she should have it for the season premiere of the following season to guarantee her another season. 

stophittingmedad
1 hour ago, boys said:

:psyduck:

when did this happen?

since episode 1 sis. its been a slow evolution that u might not notice if youre not really paying attention 

1 minute ago, stophittingmedad said:

since episode 1 sis. its been a slow evolution that u might not notice if youre not really paying attention 

I been watching every episode live on TV when it airs and we haven't seen such a thing. Robyn is the second worst housewife to be on Potomac only to be edged out by Charisse who is just... terrible.

stophittingmedad
1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

1 hour ago, boys said:

She went from broke to laughing at Karens husbands tax issues to having tax issues herself in the range of 90k

Is that what they meant?

she went from beautiful to drop dead stunning. happy to unbelievably joyous. pinching pennies to miss monopoly. single to engaged. foreclosure to building hat empire and flipping houses mogul. i could go on... ahh my f**king fave

1 minute ago, stophittingmedad said:

she went from beautiful to drop dead stunning. happy to unbelievably joyous. pinching pennies to miss monopoly. single to engaged. foreclosure to building hat empire and flipping houses mogul. i could go on... ahh my f**king fave

:rip:

she still pinching pennies what you mean

foreclosure to flipping houses then using all that money to put towards paying 90k in taxes

the hats that no one is interested in but I guess its doing better than Every Hue beauty just by being open for business so thats something

stophittingmedad
1 minute ago, boys said:

foreclosure to flipping houses then using all that money to put towards paying 90k in taxes

the hats that no one is interested in but I guess its doing better than Every Hue beauty just by being open for business so thats something

she literally cant keep the hats in stock. better grab her shirts for christmas before they sell out too!!

IMG_1541_1024x1024.jpg?v=1597889761

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, stophittingmedad said:

she literally cant keep the hats in stock. better grab her shirts for christmas before they sell out too!!

IMG_1541_1024x1024.jpg?v=1597889761

The girls are so bothered that Robyn is actually doing well.

I'm sure the 90k was paid off with the salary she got this season if not beforehand.

This green eyed bandit continues to keep them bothered as well. Love that for her.:clap3:

1 hour ago, boys said:

Please stop entertaining this troll. No one could ever Stan Robyn this hard except herself maybe.

• #FreeBritney Activist

At the end of the day these girls are making more money than all of us (including me and some of us are considered upper class in America). Counting someone's money when you are either below upper class or worse straight up considered poor is very interesting.

Robyn and other cast members are in better positions financially than most.

Happy to see a black woman thrive. Kudos to Robyn

svfaSbg.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 minutes ago, JoeRobert said:

Please stop entertaining this troll. No one could ever Stan Robyn this hard except herself maybe.

So it's confirmed. She's a member on ATRL:eddie:

I actually enjoyed Atl tonight and Latoya is gonna be a good addition I see it now. With all these new additions it’s almost like watching a new show nn.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Wow Jamal is a cheater...i'm shocked.

that said, I'm glad Wendy and Karen hashed out their differences.

Also, mess at every girl except Monique being in the moment but Monique the whole time is sitting on ready for her binder reveal.

Mess at Bravo panning to Monique when Robyn discussed not being in any strategic friendships.:coffee2:

Ashley looks better sitting down.

• #FreeBritney Activist

Candice to Ashley: you butted your forehead into my conversation.

Love it !

8 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Gizelle was scalped the entire reunion. :deadbanana2:

She took an L the ENTIRE reunion I wanted to hide at one point.

• #FreeBritney Activist

I don't play dirty:

The same woman who went after Sherman who did nothing to her.

So Jamal is messing around on Gizelle...ok.

Now Monique is claiming Candice touched her first even with Karen shaking her head no.

But part 1 was GREAT. Thoroughly entertained. I just want Wendy to speak up a little more in the next two parts. 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Kenya looks amazing on WWHL. 

Can't believe it's the 200th episode and Andy wanted Kenya on when he clearly hates her.:cupid: