The Real Housewives: Dorit Owes 1.3 Million in Unpaid Taxes!

1 minute ago, qurl said:

there goes Elyse's chances of being on next season if Ramona's gone

the way that I can never have anything nice

She’s really close friends with Leah now!

I’d rather see Sonja go than Ramona at this point, it feels like she’s the last bit of drama remaining. However next season we should get at least 2 new girls which in itself will change the dynamic a nice amount.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JoeRobert said:

She’s really close friends with Leah now!

I’d rather see Sonja go than Ramona at this point, it feels like she’s the last bit of drama remaining. However next season we should get at least 2 new girls which in itself will change the dynamic a nice amount.

tbh if they're losing two (potentially 3) iconic cast members / drama starters, they need to add about 5 new girls to keep **** interesting

tired of 5 housewives seasons ... I miss the days when RHONY had like 8 bitches screaming at one another

Blue Jasmine

NY possibly losing icon after icon :cries:

BH should be getting this shakeup instead

Edited by Blue Jasmine

but really tho ...... the way Luann rose like a phoenix after being downgraded one season, getting arrested, now she will undoubtably be the center apple holder

rs_356x200-170803150731-countess.gif?fit

3 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

This reads like Luann knows she got asked back

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfrey_GIFs_1.gif?fit=around%7C499:auto&output-quality=90&crop=499:auto;center,top

After the way Andy spoke about how drinking was a hot topic and going to be addressed at the reunion etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if the execs are trying to get a better image of the show again, starting by axing the worst drunk there....Sonjas worse but she’s not a mean drunk I guess.

1 minute ago, qurl said:

but really tho ...... the way Luann rose like a phoenix after being downgraded one season, getting arrested, now she will undoubtably be the center apple holder

The way The Countess won in the end.... 

ShouldersSideways

"No one wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning. No one. I was preparing my coffee, turning on WiFi, and the first thing I read is "Dorinda Medley LEAVING". I blinked my eyes countless times and I went on ATRL just to see more and more posts about it. My RHONY dream was over and there I was at 8 AM sitting in my kitchen looking at the screen of my iPhone."

- Camila Cabello on Sangria Wine's chart performance, 2018 ShouldersSideways on Dorinda Medley leaving RHONY, 2020

• #FreeBritney Activist

The overreactions. :toofunny3:

I agree that some of Ramona's behavior is vile, like "servants galore". But I think the cast does a good job of always keeping her in check and the reason she works for me as a TV personality is because she's so authentic. She really is who she is and doesn't give a ****, there's no pretending there. I also think she represents the upper crust rich ignorant white "Karen" woman that's a very real demographic across the nation right now. I'd take a Karen learning her lessons hilariously over another run of the mill tough performative progressive "cool girl" like Leah everyday.

So Ramona never had RHONY in her bio in the first place, and she's playing tennis with Lu today... looks like she lives to see another day

Also friendly reminder Jill will NEVER be asked back :heart2:

7rf6QIq.gif

ShouldersSideways

I'm a lowkey Carole stan but my god post 2016 Carole is a parody of her former self. She's insufferable and obsessed

• #FreeBritney Activist
14 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm a lowkey Carole stan but my god post 2016 Carole is a parody of her former self. She's insufferable and obsessed

I was a Carole stan too but yeah she's become deluded and bitter.

You're not the "realest" HW if you refuse to get real about your alcoholism and drug use. People often confuse anger for realness.

• #FreeBritney Activist
56 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Honestly, I live for Carole and was just thinking they should bring her back before seeing this tweet. You always need that one bitter bitch on the show tbh lmao 

Truthfully though, I do think it wouldn't work without Bethenny or Dorinda or even Tinsley since Carole was friends with all of them at one point or another and her presence wouldn't have the same relevance anymore.

From the confessionals, you can tell Sonja will be returning. She got that work done, doesn't look like a puffy mess, and she and Ramona will bring their dynamic next season for better or worse. 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This took me a bit but I'm assuming she's talking about Tinsley here and Dorinda "exposing" her for the whole Scott on/off again relationship storyline mess

Which is... interesting tbh..... :cupid:

• #FreeBritney Activist

Carole remains an aging mess.

Not her pretending she unsolved the mystery of Trump and was ahead of the curve.

Well, you worked for Bravo why WOULD they want you exposing trade secrets and then giving you a check you don't even need

• #FreeBritney Activist

Dorinda must have gotten ate the bleep up at the reunion, too

9 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Dorinda must have gotten ate the bleep up at the reunion, too

Sonja (or maybe it was Leah or both idk) said that basically Dorinda was defensive the entire time and didn't own up to **** :rip: 

That behavior "worked" for S12 plot-wise, but it would be impossible to move the show forward, especially with newbies, if she's acting like that again :rip:

ShouldersSideways
11 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

This took me a bit but I'm assuming she's talking about Tinsley here and Dorinda "exposing" her for the whole Scott on/off again relationship storyline mess

Which is... interesting tbh..... :cupid:

Yeah that's what I picked up, too.  Tinsley was being shady about Scott but it still didn't justify how hard Dorinda went at her. 

But Carole, whether she wants to admit it or not, is an unreliable narrator.  She's been so cold and cruel about Tinsley randomly since she left, so she wants everyone to think Dorinda is the good guy in this situation because if Dorinda is a good guy, so is Carole.