The Real Housewives: Candiace Loves Gay ****!

boys

13 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Bravo let someone go unvaccinated? :skull: that’s my only reservation about that story. I fully believe Vicki is antivax but that she should’ve got the shot to film the trip

If you are not vaccinated then you have to go through a vaccination test. You can't force people to get vaxxed so that's how Vicki got in.

Bravo is really trying to make Vicki a joke after grossly firing her and because she's so fame hungry she doesn't see that they are doing this to make fun of her.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Matangi said:

I'm halfway through RHOA S10 and the episode started with the mid season trailer and it looks even better than that seasons real trailer :jonny: 

How is the tenth season ALWAYS the best one :jonny: 

S10 was one of the last good ones. actually yes THE last good RHOA season

14 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Bravo let someone go unvaccinated? :skull: that’s my only reservation about that story. I fully believe Vicki is antivax but that she should’ve got the shot to film the trip

I’m pretty sure Eva isn’t vaccinated either…she gives Mother Nature, crystals, natural remedies 

35 minutes ago, slw84 said:

If you are not vaccinated then you have to go through a vaccination test. You can't force people to get vaxxed so that's how Vicki got in.

Bravo is really trying to make Vicki a joke after grossly firing her and because she's so fame hungry she doesn't see that they are doing this to make fun of her.

They quite literally can 

1 hour ago, Matangi said:

I'm halfway through RHOA S10 and the episode started with the mid season trailer and it looks even better than that seasons real trailer :jonny: 

How is the tenth season ALWAYS the best one :jonny: 

I’m watching RHOA S10 too! It’s pretty good. S9 might’ve been a wee bit better but Nene back and Kim acting a mess is giving. I’m on the ep where Kenya’s about to debut Marc :duca:

4 hours ago, qurl said:

how Vicki would it be for her to actually have gotten vaccinated but just pretend to be anti-vax bc she’s an idiot conservative :toofunny3: 

Lol I thought the same thing. I wouldn’t put that past her. 
And the fact that I can’t see bravo allowing anyone unvaccinated on the trip. Unless they tested her beforehand? 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

They quite literally can 

in the federal government but in private industries???

So, there's two options: Get vaccinated or go through regular testing and wear a mask (I'm not clear on if a mask is required for vaxxed but i'm thinkin so) and wear a mask around others in the office.

I work for the fed gov't and got the Pfizer vaccination and STILL wear a mask  but I haven't been required to go back to the office since March 2020.

But my agency did give a date later this fall where people are required to get vaxxed but i'm in the fed gov't. I've heard owners of private industry companies have told their employees they are not required to get vaxxed but must go through regular testing. Similarly, people have traveled who refuse to get vaxxed BUT are required to get tested negative in order to continue forward.

I'm not familar with NBC or Bravo practices so you might be right but I am aware of some rules. If Vicki is on set and not vaxxed my thought is because she refused but agreed to regular testing. Maybe i'm wrong, though.

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

I’m watching RHOA S10 too! It’s pretty good. S9 might’ve been a wee bit better but Nene back and Kim acting a mess is giving. I’m on the ep where Kenya’s about to debut Marc :duca:

Lol I thought the same thing. I wouldn’t put that past her. 
And the fact that I can’t see bravo allowing anyone unvaccinated on the trip. Unless they tested her beforehand? 

that's the thing: the "mandate" is a mandate but if you do not get vaxxed then you have to go through regular testing which most anti vaxers still consider that infringing on their human rights.

If you think about it  Bravo kept filming even before a vaccination was available and did that through constant testing requirements.

I wonder if NBC or Bravo released a statements about expectations. 

If anything THIS tea makes me think the ladies were tasked to meet up for lunch/dinner/drinks and the vaccination topic came up and Vicki stated her anti vaxx stance and it became a hot moment and she went as far to say that the vaxx will kill them in 5 years or something like that.

12 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

her best song

50 seconds into it and I thought I had been listening for 2 hours and wondering when it was going to be finished

3 minutes ago, boys said:

50 seconds into it and I thought I had been listening for 2 hours and wondering when it was going to be finished

Um imagine hating on this gay bop :jonnycat:

20 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Um imagine hating on this gay bop :jonnycat:

it's no longer expensive to be her er er er er er

Just now, Acetone said:

PAINKILLR sweetie I am so sorry

the zero F's song outsold:gayoncecat1:

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

the zero F's song outsold:gayoncecat1:

That one was so annoying and screechy :dies:

All of her songs are trashy and dumb but Painkiller was hilarious when she first came on and everyone else was making little digs about it and showing each other the music video. Then Bethenny came on for an episode and dragged it and said there was no production value :dies:

The it's expensive to be me one is actually kind of catchy when they play it on the show but I wouldnt go out of my way to listen to her music outside of it being played on the show :nicole:

22 minutes ago, Acetone said:

PAINKILLR sweetie I am so sorry

get into this teenage dream’ed bop

I’m still gagged she fixed Scott Storch for this knocker

Karen throwing Wendy under the bus.

Wendy's wack azz messing up her shade. She's so corny

Edited by slw84

This episode of Potomac is so f*cking funny I have been cracking up this entire get together :bibliahh:

Karen & Wendy delivered tonight

3 minutes ago, boys said:

This episode of Potomac is so f*cking funny I have been cracking up this entire get together :bibliahh:

Karen & Wendy delivered tonight

The Potomac cast are so unique and incredible. They are so intelligent, shady, and hysterical that all they need is a place to all sit together. All the highlights are just the around a table: wig shift, the MoniqueXCandiace fight,  season 1 birthday party, Giselle and Karen dealing with the mime! All the best moments happen around a table.

legendary