The Real Housewives: Candiace Loves Gay ****!

boys

KELLY DODD AND BRAUNWYN OUT

HEATHER DUBROW IN

WORLD STOP!!!!!!

Edited by mokitsu

• Replies 24.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm wondering who are going to be the new additions. i'd love to see tamra back as well but with 4 HW there's definitely going to be two new girls?

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

We WON.

Terry, do we need to call an ambulance for Kelly?

real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-9-reunion-part-two-16.jpg

I think I’d be more concerned about Braunwyn.  Sis is going to CRACK

Also how is Emily Simpson Cynthia Bailey/Robyn Dixon-ing herself a check every year for bringing NOTHING but Twitter fingers 

Just now, kgeezy310 said:

Also how is Emily Simpson Cynthia Bailey/Robyn Dixon-ing herself a check every year for bringing NOTHING but Twitter fingers 

I foresee her and Heather clashing. Emily got to be the "smart" person on the show for the last few years but Heather can probably wipe the floor with her and isn't a closet bigot.

I really really wish we would get Tamra back and one new Housewife.

Axing Dodd and Brauwyn is a mistake. Nobody cares about Heather Dubrov.  The OC is about to be even more of a snoozefest than before

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Erika's lawyers dropped her after seeing the documentary, clink clink, this bitch is getting locked up

It's ovah for Erika Jayne

11 minutes ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Axing Dodd and Brauwyn is a mistake. Nobody cares about Heather Dubrov.  The OC is about to be even more of a snoozefest than before

Please. The golden years of RHOC were with Heather on (albeit due to other factors as well.) Braunwyn and late seasons Kelly made OC unwatchable. 

Allegedly, Tamra wants to come back as Heather's friend, a la Sheree 

the should have gotten rid of the entire cast and started over. theyre all fat broke white ladies we need a new cast! gotta find the robyn dixons of OC.

11 minutes ago, stophittingmedad said:

the should have gotten rid of the entire cast and started over. theyre all fat broke white ladies we need a new cast! gotta find the robyn dixons of OC.

They been found the Robyn of the OC just lookup Lynne Curtin

23 minutes ago, boys said:

evicted, cuff business, crazy kids hmm maybe youre right lol

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

32 minutes ago, boys said:

:rip:  omg bye

Bye Kelly and Brown Wind :jonny6:

Hello Ms Heather :jonny6:

I think Elizabeth deserved another season but meh my girl Gina made it so can't complain

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

KELLY DODD AND BRAUNWYN OUT

HEATHER DUBROW IN

WORLD STOP!!!!!!

BEST NEWS EVER. If Tamra and Gretchen return too then OC is officially saved. 

Eboni is serving forced on RHONY at this point and it's sucking the fun out of the show

You're never going to teach or reason with Trump supporters

She wanted to have a "gotcha" moment with Ramona on the clip of next week's episode, asking her about the election knowing that if she said anything it would be an instant pink slip

She says that she doesn't want to be the teacher or educator of the group, but at this point she's more than taken up that role 

YES so happy Heather is returning! I hope Tamra announcement comes next. 

I’m kind of surprised Gina and Emily are staying as they aren’t that interesting to watch imo. But I suppose it’s easier than casting around just Heather and Shannon. 

Really, really happy about Heather returning and Dudd, Liz and Brown Wind being gone. Hopefully it freshens things up

RHONY was a little boring this week. But after the last 2 fiery episodes, I think a cool-down episode was in order. I still love Eboni and the Election night get-together at her place was cute. Sonja's impassioned, drunk statements about Ramona and performative wokeness was great. I'm excited for the Harlem party next week (or in two weeks?)

If anything, Ramona is out of place for me. The more I watch her this season, I feel like her "character" doesn't work without a Bethenny to completely shame her. Also how random was that meeting she had with that real estate guy... she wants to be a realtor now?? :ace:  LuAnn is phoning it in this season and I'm honestly done with her after that gross racist outburst two weeks ago. 

Let's face the facts girls: Leah McGodey is giving the season life. For all her messiness, her confessionals are funny and she's brought storyline with her grandma dying along with having her sister there and her little rat dog eating the hors d'oeuvres. 

Did anyone catch WWHL? Heather made a speech about the "teachable moments" during that Hamptons weekend. She apologized too. I thought it was actually kinda sweet that she cared enough to write her thoughts down. Whether it's pandering or wanting to not be perceived as ignorant, I believed her and commend her intentionality with that message.  

Edited by Alfred

I'm kinda glad heather is back just so we have some wealth in OC :rip: The last cast was so ****ing pedestrian. 

Gina and Emily surviving the purge is kinda funny :cupid:

4 hours ago, Million said:

YES so happy Heather is returning! I hope Tamra announcement comes next. 

I’m kind of surprised Gina and Emily are staying as they aren’t that interesting to watch imo. But I suppose it’s easier than casting around just Heather and Shannon. 

It would've been kinda fun to see the show cast around Heather and Shannon with them each bringing friends on, but Shannon probably doesn't have any friends so that was impossible.

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

It would've been kinda fun to see the show cast around Heather and Shannon with them each bringing friends on, but Shannon probably doesn't have any friends so that was impossible.

Absolutely, and authentic relationships among the women is really what the show was missing last season.