boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

boys
1 hour ago, Ruben said:

It wasn’t a joke omg! Did you see her laughing when she said it? She probably got asked about it by production and she said the truth. She even said that she loves that Lisa is free and comfortable in her own skin. Erika talked about underaged teens having threesomes and she didn’t mean it as a joke. How are those comparable?

I promise you don't waste your time.

clue (the remix)

Rewatching S3 of NYC.. and it was like a whole different world :rip:

Bethenny serving wounded bird the whole time. And Jill being the monster :rip:

Luann having her ENTIRE body up Jill's ass. I swear they were ****ing :ahh:

ShouldersSideways
4 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

Erika’s comment was tasteless and ****ty but it was true, like what teenager doesn’t know what a threesome is, the clue is in the name. Garcelle attacked Rinna through her daughter’s eating disorder, that is far far worse.

For me it was the way Erika said it.  It was designed to be hurtful, not to point out they already know what threesomes are.  She was looking for a moment. 

Garcelle's was really bad, too, but when the RHOBH fanbase decides they like someone that person becomes infallible :toofunny3:  

Jaay
Posted (edited)

The way Brandi bullied Joyce all season and then Joyce DRAGGGEEDDD her at the Sur dinner. 

The way Brandi was doing the whole "I'm gonna drag you then play victim" thing she always does and Joyce was NOT having it.

Edited by Jaay

éclat
On 8/7/2020 at 3:31 PM, boys said:

I don't like repeating it either because it was that gross and she tried to play it off like she wasn't talking specifically about Denise's kids once she saw how people reacted to it, no sweetie we know what you meant.

Where did she do this? So glad people clocked her for it.

kgeezy310
4 hours ago, Jaay said:

The way Brandi bullied Joyce all season and then Joyce DRAGGGEEDDD her at the Sur dinner. 

The way Brandi was doing the whole "I'm gonna drag you then play victim" thing she always does and Joyce was NOT having it.

Jacqueline's annoying ass deserved to be bullied.  

Elite Four Brad
5 hours ago, Jaay said:

Joyce is only memorable for having a curse put on her by Carlton 

Jaay
1 minute ago, Elite Four Brad said:

Joyce is only memorable for having a curse put on her by Carlton 

And for dragging Brandi as I stated  

1 hour ago, kgeezy310 said:

Jacqueline's annoying ass deserved to be bullied.  

That’s not how logic works sweetie 

kgeezy310
1 hour ago, Jaay said:

And for dragging Brandi as I stated  

That’s not how logic works sweetie 

no one thought she dragged brandi tho. 

jacqueline/hoysay is like one of the biggest HW flops ever. 

True Skarlet

Brandi's comments towards Joyce during S4 were a mess (in a bad way) and easily one of Brandi's lowest moments on housewives. Joyce handled her with poise, dignity and assertiveness. Saying that, so glad she didn't comeback for a second season because she was a snooze.

qurl

i actually really didn’t mind Joyce at all , that one time she tried to create drama with Lisa as the other girls were fighting was a lil try hard but for the most part she was pretty and rich enough for me to want to watch her.

when u rewatch season 4 with the 2020 lens brandi looks really gross and high key racist for what she was saying to joyce. the way brandi peaked with season 2 !!!!

Stevie

Bethenny really ATE LVP up here. We need more crossovers like these.

ShouldersSideways
12 hours ago, qurl said:

i actually really didn’t mind Joyce at all , that one time she tried to create drama with Lisa as the other girls were fighting was a lil try hard but for the most part she was pretty and rich enough for me to want to watch her.

when u rewatch season 4 with the 2020 lens brandi looks really gross and high key racist for what she was saying to joyce. the way brandi peaked with season 2 !!!!

LVP giggling like a school girl during the pool incident showed her for who she really is.  Joyce proudly claiming her heritage during her confessional was her best (and tbh her only good) moment

jpow

I'm rewatching RHOA from the beginning and it's such a kii.  Kenya really ruined that franchise.  

rihxnicki
1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

LVP giggling like a school girl during the pool incident showed her for who she really is.  Joyce proudly claiming her heritage during her confessional was her best (and tbh her only good) moment

Brandi got away with that **** because LVP defended her. I don’t know two worse people.

Mitchell
Posted (edited)

BtrZaTK.jpg

This is my favorite RHONY season since season 9 and the Karens of Reddit can seethe about it

Meanwhile this might be the worst BH ever 

Poor Mrs. Hoppy stans who tried to start a NY hate train using BH's cleverly edited season trailer 

NY can keep their entire cast + 2/3 new (or old) cast mates, BH needs to keep Kyle, Dorit, Denise, Garcelle, and Sutton and go from there

Edited by Mitchell

boys
5 hours ago, jpow said:

I'm rewatching RHOA from the beginning and it's such a kii.  Kenya really ruined that franchise.  

Definitely got a lot more forced when she arrived

Arthritis

Am currently watching RHOBH Girls vs Radio Andy on Celebrity Family Feud.... what a mess.

It's Kyle, Rinna, Dorit, Teddi & Garcelle vs Andy, Bevy, Jeff Lewis, Amy Phillips & some John guy.

Steve keeps mispronouncing Dorit's name :rip:

B'Day

So, is season 4 of RHOBH worth watching for a first time watcher?

mokitsu
8 minutes ago, B'Day said:

It's not on the same level as the first 3 but still entertaining imo

B'Day

B'Day
1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

It's not on the same level as the first 3 but still entertaining imo

Thanks, I also heard this is the season where they take down Lisa Vanderpump so let me give it a watch :heart2: 

boys

NewRihannaStan

Potomac is literally amazing and only 2 episodes and the drama is already flowing and I love how the dynamics of Candiace and Monqiue are forming and we can see why the their big blowout is going to happen

clue (the remix)
1 hour ago, boys said:

dn3EyYK.gif