boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

dman4life
29 minutes ago, rihxnicki said:

With Rinna we aren’t saying that she isn’t a ****ty person (because she is), her antics are funny for the most part and she doesn’t give a **** about what anyone thinks. We just get annoyed because people like Denise are always praised as being above them and like they’re great amazing people when they’re not. If Denise put up her hands and admitted to her lying and all the bull**** I’d be able to enjoy her a lot more! Instead she flees or ****s up filming when called out on the smallest things.

I wasn't talking about Denise

Massive_Teardrop
5 minutes ago, boys said:

No one thinks Denise is above anything we just think she isn't as awful as the rest of these women it's that simple.

She doesn't owe these women any explanation about her sex life and it's weird that they are all so obsessed with it because it doesn't affect them at all even if it is true. If she says "Yes we slept together" what does that prove or give these women? They can't bring anything to the show themselves because they can't carry a solo scene or show off a likable side to them so they have to gang up on someone to provide for this show then get mad when we all drag them for being terrible.

What she apparently said about Teddi or any of the other girls isn't even that bad? Not even remotely as bad as Erika saying Denise's underage daughters have __________ . I'm no prude but I struggle even repeating what Erika insinuated.

boys
1 minute ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

What she apparently said about Teddi or any of the other girls isn't even that bad? Not even remotely as bad as Erika saying Denise's underage daughters have __________ . I'm no prude but I struggle even repeating what Erika insinuated.

I don't like repeating it either because it was that gross and she tried to play it off like she wasn't talking specifically about Denise's kids once she saw how people reacted to it, no sweetie we know what you meant.

ShouldersSideways
10 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

Yeah Erika kinda ruined herself forever there.  She wanted a snarky, ice queen moment and took it way too far.

dman4life
1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Yeah Erika kinda ruined herself forever there.  She wanted a snarky, ice queen moment and took it way too far.

Yup and unfortunately the women are too scared to call her out on anything. 

07tandu
2 hours ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

So then Garcelle is on Erikas despicable level for cracking jokes about Rinna and her daughters eating disorder.

mokitsu

Rhony Reunion Looks Leah Mcsweeney Rhony Reunion Looks Sonja Morgan 2

the mortal kombat tease :dies: they ate

07tandu
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dman4life said:

BS! She may be dragged everywhere else on the net but ATRL in particular has historically praised her messy behavior because it was entertaining. Also how did Garcelle "come for" Sutton? Asking someone a question isn't coming for them. Either way it goes she apologized and they squashed it, something Rinna knows nothing about because she would have just said she doesn't "remember" saying it (i.e. Kim dying). 

Asking where Sutton got her money was obviously being shady towards her and you know it and even Sutton knew it. Even had to ask Garcelle to apologize which she did. Rinna owes Kim nothing. Rinna did however apologize to Yolanda and Dorit for her actions to them. Oh wait she even kind of squashed her beef with Kim this season.

Edited by 07tandu

rihxnicki
1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

LuAnn looks ****ing amazing too. I hate that they rarely make the NY (and BH) girls fit a certain colour or theme, that’s why ATL always look amazing.

qurl

potomac season 3 updates:

Monique legend, literally the only one i really like

Candice is intriguing so far, doesn’t do it for me yet but not counting her out

Karen hilariously delusional a la Vicki, Ramona

Ashley is a good and needed pot stirred but damn she’s a snake

Robyn ..... ZzzzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzxzz

Gizelle .... Kenya Moore 2.0 , she does nothing for me other than irritate me

dman4life
1 hour ago, 07tandu said:

Asking where Sutton got her money was obviously being shady towards her and you know it and even Sutton knew it. Even had to ask Garcelle to apologize which she did. Rinna owes Kim nothing. Rinna did however apologize to Yolanda and Dorit for her actions to them. Oh wait she even kind of squashed her beef with Kim this season.

While a bit intrusive the question wasn't shady. For all Garcelle knew Sutton could have been running a multi million dollar company. Other than Brandi, Rinna is the queen of talking sideways so don't be surprised when people shade her is all I'm saying. 

Stevie

rhony-reunion-looks-sonja-morgan-2.jpg?i

WERK!

clue (the remix)
3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

OMG :jonny:

ShouldersSideways

Tinsley wins.  Maybe the best RHONY reunion look ever - she looks like a legit celebrity

Then... there's this :deadbanana:

Stevie

Lmao Luann is always such a STAR on the cast trips.

M A R C

Tinsley looks STUNNING. :smitten2:

NY this year is serving ATL teas with the extravagance of the gowns.

rihxnicki

LuAnn > Leah > Sonja > Tinsley > Ramona > Dorinda for their reunion looks. Probably one of the best sets across all franchises tbh.

Massive_Teardrop
5 hours ago, 07tandu said:

So then Garcelle is on Erikas despicable level for cracking jokes about Rinna and her daughters eating disorder.

I didn't catch that one - what did she say? 

boys
3 hours ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

I didn't catch that one - what did she say? 

There wasn't a joke made about her eating disorder you have to look things up yourself otherwise people will try to have you believing absolute foolishness to fit some twisted narrative. :rip:

darkfantasy

All of the NY girls look AMAZING. Even dorindas makeup is gorgeous, but the weakest outfit. But Tinsley won. She looks perfect and I hope she stomped on Dorinda at the reunion

07tandu
5 hours ago, boys said:

There wasn't a joke made about her eating disorder you have to look things up yourself otherwise people will try to have you believing absolute foolishness to fit some twisted narrative. :rip:

If it wasn't a joke then what was it? Cause if Erikas "joke" is disgusting then Garcelles is.

Ruben
3 hours ago, 07tandu said:

If it wasn't a joke then what was it? Cause if Erikas "joke" is disgusting then Garcelles is.

It wasn’t a joke omg! Did you see her laughing when she said it? She probably got asked about it by production and she said the truth. She even said that she loves that Lisa is free and comfortable in her own skin. Erika talked about underaged teens having threesomes and she didn’t mean it as a joke. How are those comparable?

07tandu
7 minutes ago, Ruben said:

It wasn’t a joke omg! Did you see her laughing when she said it? She probably got asked about it by production and she said the truth. She even said that she loves that Lisa is free and comfortable in her own skin. Erika talked about underaged teens having threesomes and she didn’t mean it as a joke. How are those comparable?

I mean isn't Erikas comment truthful as well? You really think teens aren't having sex or threesomes lol. Shaming another mothers parenting by insinuating it makes her daughters eating disorder worse is pretty disgusting, no way around that sorry.

rihxnicki
1 hour ago, 07tandu said:

I mean isn't Erikas comment truthful as well? You really think teens aren't having sex or threesomes lol. Shaming another mothers parenting by insinuating it makes her daughters eating disorder worse is pretty disgusting, no way around that sorry.

Erika’s comment was tasteless and ****ty but it was true, like what teenager doesn’t know what a threesome is, the clue is in the name. Garcelle attacked Rinna through her daughter’s eating disorder, that is far far worse.