boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

Recommended Posts

AlternativeFacts
1 hour ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Sutton is lying. I never believed when she said it. 

Or it just FEELS like it's been two years since the original tabloid story came out? IDK I say stuff like this all the time "omg it's been 10 years" when it's been like a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkfantasy

Rinna clearly Gave that eating disorder to her daughter, I mean we never see her eat more than one bite on camera and Yolanda was on to something. I don’t think Garcelle’s comment was wrong at all I think Rinna is a terrible person 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sunmimi imfurst

I did find it funny how Rinna got so angry at Denise insinuating it was her.  I don't know if I believe Denise, maybe she is just playing fire with fire. Kinda like if you can say that I can say it too just as  easily lol.   

 

A very boring episode overall though :deadbanana: This season has had a few high spots but a lot of boring episodes too. The Denise drama just dragged on too long. We knew about it before the season even aired, it's been so monotonous. Bravo should tell the women to keep it for the show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boys
30 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

I did find it funny how Rinna got so angry at Denise insinuating it was her.  I don't know if I believe Denise, maybe she is just playing fire with fire. Kinda like if you can say that I can say it too just as  easily lol.   

 

A very boring episode overall though :deadbanana: This season has had a few high spots but a lot of boring episodes too. The Denise drama just dragged on too long. We knew about it before the season even aired, it's been so monotonous. Bravo should tell the women to keep it for the show.

We know Brandi got involved with every outlet she could to spread this story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Katamari
45 minutes ago, darkfantasy said:

Rinna clearly Gave that eating disorder to her daughter, I mean we never see her eat more than one bite on camera and Yolanda was on to something. I don’t think Garcelle’s comment was wrong at all I think Rinna is a terrible person 

:rip:

 

watching the New episode now tho!

 

hope Denise is lying :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sunmimi imfurst
9 minutes ago, boys said:

We know Brandi got involved with every outlet she could to spread this story

The women asking why Brandi would do this are being so obtuse (specifically Rinna) :deadbanana: Like this whole season has been about her, she hasn't been this relevant in years. I'm sure her podcast numbers have gone way up too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkfantasy

Can y’all imagine how shocked we would’ve been if we didn’t know the Brandi Denise tea before airing ... then it would’ve been a biT more worth it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkfantasy

Omg not the pirate from season 5 being on WWHL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arthritis

 

 

Andy is MESSY and Luann looks nervous

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kgeezy310
46 minutes ago, Arthritis said:

 

 

Andy is MESSY and Luann looks nervous

 

 

 

omfg im screaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stevie
6 hours ago, BlueTimberwolf said:

Sutton is lying. I never believed when she said it. 

What would Sutton have to gain from lying?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dman4life
5 hours ago, darkfantasy said:

Rinna clearly Gave that eating disorder to her daughter, I mean we never see her eat more than one bite on camera and Yolanda was on to something. I don’t think Garcelle’s comment was wrong at all I think Rinna is a terrible person 

This! I remember Yolanda and Kathryn had mentioned how she never eats but just plays with her food on the plate. Garcelle said what she said! Rinna has said MANY problematic things about other castmates but it's always classified as her "bringing the drama" and you guys live for it (not you specifically lol). All I'm saying is keep that same energy, if she can dish it she can take it period! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stevie

"Y'ALL STILL USE CONDOMS, WHAAAATTT!?"

"You need to consummate your damn marriage!".

"Hold up, Karen you have sex?".

"It's about pass the damn alcohol!".

 

Nnn Dr. Wendy better bring it! :lmao:

 

This is the first time I've watched Potomac, but yeah two episodes in and it's really good! I already love Monique. NYC and BH are shook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu
2 hours ago, dman4life said:

This! I remember Yolanda and Kathryn had mentioned how she never eats but just plays with her food on the plate. Garcelle said what she said! Rinna has said MANY problematic things about other castmates but it's always classified as her "bringing the drama" and you guys live for it (not you specifically lol). All I'm saying is keep that same energy, if she can dish it she can take it period! 

Oh please Rinna has been dragged many times for bringing stuff up about other housewives why is Garcelle being given a pass? :rip:

Garcelle first comes for Kyle, then Sutton and now Rinna and she isn't even being provoked she's barely there :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
07tandu
8 hours ago, AlternativeFacts said:

Or it just FEELS like it's been two years since the original tabloid story came out? IDK I say stuff like this all the time "omg it's been 10 years" when it's been like a month.

But Denise said she only met Brandi last year when they met on camera for the show last season. How could she have slept with Brandi 2 years ago if they didn't even know each other? Suttons story isn't adding up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*Tim
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, 07tandu said:

Oh please Rinna has been dragged many times for bringing stuff up about other housewives why is Garcelle being given a pass? :rip:

Garcelle first comes for Kyle, then Sutton and now Rinna and she isn't even being provoked she's barely there :rip:

How did she "come" for Sutton???

Edited by *Tim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
#navytings

Watching the girls cut up and have an amazing time in the Mexican bar was so funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dman4life
4 hours ago, 07tandu said:

Oh please Rinna has been dragged many times for bringing stuff up about other housewives why is Garcelle being given a pass? :rip:

Garcelle first comes for Kyle, then Sutton and now Rinna and she isn't even being provoked she's barely there :rip:

BS! She may be dragged everywhere else on the net but ATRL in particular has historically praised her messy behavior because it was entertaining. Also how did Garcelle "come for" Sutton? Asking someone a question isn't coming for them. Either way it goes she apologized and they squashed it, something Rinna knows nothing about because she would have just said she doesn't "remember" saying it (i.e. Kim dying). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkfantasy
52 minutes ago, #navytings said:

Watching the girls cut up and have an amazing time in the Mexican bar was so funny.

I agree. That’s what I love about NY, you can see they all minus Leah in that group really care for Sonja and are all good friends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rihxnicki
43 minutes ago, dman4life said:

BS! She may be dragged everywhere else on the net but ATRL in particular has historically praised her messy behavior because it was entertaining. Also how did Garcelle "come for" Sutton? Asking someone a question isn't coming for them. Either way it goes she apologized and they squashed it, something Rinna knows nothing about because she would have just said she doesn't "remember" saying it (i.e. Kim dying). 

With Rinna we aren’t saying that she isn’t a ****ty person (because she is), her antics are funny for the most part and she doesn’t give a **** about what anyone thinks. We just get annoyed because people like Denise are always praised as being above them and like they’re great amazing people when they’re not. If Denise put up her hands and admitted to her lying and all the bull**** I’d be able to enjoy her a lot more! Instead she flees or ****s up filming when called out on the smallest things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mokitsu

Sonja's pink confessional look :jonny: she looks stunning

 

ramona rly cant get her expressions right "making a molehill out of a mountain" :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShouldersSideways
Posted (edited)

Dorinda is so sick its sad.  The panic and anger all over her face when someone suggests she may have been drunk is scary.  She can't even laugh off a drunk night because she's so deeply in denial.

 

Sonja is less aggressive, but she's just as bad.  Blaming it on a water pill then drinking less the next few nights purposefully so she can say "See it was just a water pill." No accountability ever.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kishi
17 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

When Karen skips dinner on the next cast trip to Instagram Live, now she can say Rihanna is watching :rip:

 

rihanna needs to get off Karen’s IG and get to the damn studio 

 

17 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Imagine the opening line on Rihanna's new album being the audio of Karen saying, "People come for me all the time.  They just don't find me." :jonny: 

 

15 hours ago, M A R C said:

Rihanna stanning for Karen is like my two favorite worlds colliding.

 

At any other time i would've been fuming at the fact that she's lurking on ig lives instead of working on the album, but this is ICONIC.

 

source.gif

 

15 hours ago, Arcadius said:

She was also stanning Garcelle. Rih ha taste in Housewives. :clap3:

 

Yessssss to all of this. Rih really does have taste. The best cast members from their respective cities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clue (the remix)

Dorinda has been going down a DARK path. And Ramona's 10000% right about her, she has major issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boys

No one thinks Denise is above anything we just think she isn't as awful as the rest of these women it's that simple.

 

She doesn't owe these women any explanation about her sex life and it's weird that they are all so obsessed with it because it doesn't affect them at all even if it is true. If she says "Yes we slept together" what does that prove or give these women? They can't bring anything to the show themselves because they can't carry a solo scene or show off a likable side to them so they have to gang up on someone to provide for this show then get mad when we all drag them for being terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites