boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

07tandu
Just now, boys said:

Certain users in here keep trying to quote me and tag me and take things I say and twist it into their own narrative please know I never said anything was "good shade" and has nothing to do with me being a "Nene stan" I just agree with Garcelle's point of view on the topic.

Yeah and you would Nene stan. If you're going to comment on my opinion at least have the guts to quote me directly. Garcelle disgusting for making that comment and very unnecessary when Rinna has not even been shady towards her at all this season. Again Garcelle trying to get a storyline.

boys

boys

As I said to one of you before in private some people in here want my attention desperately so they say whatever they can to try and get it I engaged once with their braindead behavior but not anymore

DJZCpKdW0AMtG-v.jpg

boys

Honestly I'm just looking forward to the reunion at this point cause I feel like nothing else productive is gonna come just more Denise talk I'm more interested in seeing everyone facing what happened throughout the season

07tandu

Nobody wants your attention, it's called a discussion.

Maybe if you had some interactions outside of ATRL you would know that.

boys

ShouldersSideways
1 minute ago, boys said:

Honestly I'm just looking forward to the reunion at this point cause I feel like nothing else productive is gonna come just more Denise talk I'm more interested in seeing everyone facing what happened throughout the season

I was just wondering if they're gonna flat out end the season with Denise refusing to film.  We have three episodes left.  I don't need to sit emergency producer planned meetings of the women getting together to discuss Denise leaving.

boys

NegativeGlossyAsiaticgreaterfreshwatercl

Petty Bourgeoisie
14 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

oh sorry! Cedric was LVPs live in house guest from season 1 and he basically tried to sell stories about them to tabloids and blackmail them when they wanted to kick him out. it was a whole lotta mess :rip: 

Mess thanks. And NOW Rinna wants to have a drink? What kind of stale tea is she looking for 

boys
2 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I was just wondering if they're gonna flat out end the season with Denise refusing to film.  We have three episodes left.  I don't need to sit emergency producer planned meetings of the women getting together to discuss Denise leaving.

right thats so boring and no one is interested in that I bet they wished nothing more that Denise wouldn't show up to the reunion ala Adrienne and LVP it would've probably made things easier for them but I want to see everyone face to face already

kgeezy310
3 minutes ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Mess thanks. And NOW Rinna wants to have a drink? What kind of stale tea is she looking for 

shes looking for anything i guess LOL

ShouldersSideways

LVP isn't on the show anymore so what Rinna is doing is borderline harassment honestly

mokitsu
Posted (edited)

i'm still confused as to what they'll be able to discuss at the reunion with denise's cease and desist? can they talk about everything that happened this season orrrrrr

Edited by mokitsu

clue (the remix)

Denise carried on the last episode I-

Sis you said y'all didn't talk, but now all of a sudden she told you that she's slept with every woman she's ever met including girls on the cast? :deadbanana2:

If she really didn't sleep with Brandi/at least have intimate moments with her, she's really not helping her cause

clue (the remix)

Garcelle wasn't hitting below the belt at all imo :rip:

She was just calling out how awkward it is in her opinion for Rinna to be behaving that way while she has a daughter with body image issues

clue (the remix)
11 hours ago, dman4life said:

The thing that confuses me about this whole Denise/Brandi thing is didn't Brandi jokingly say she wanted to be in a "throuple" w/ Denise and Aaron at Kyle's party? Why would she joke about that if what Denise "did" hurt her so much? Also it seemed like she was alot more happy to see Denise at the party than vice versa. Idk because I do feel Denise isn't being completely honest about something, however there seems to be some clout chasing on Brandi's part. 

This too. Unless Brandi said that in a teasing way to sort of drum up the story

boys

lrg8g7hwmaf51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

A Karen feature on the new rih album???? Maybe

Lexiel

La Dame skin coming :jonny: 

kgeezy310
1 hour ago, boys said:

I screamed when I saw this 

kgeezy310

When Karen skips dinner on the next cast trip to Instagram Live, now she can say Rihanna is watching :rip:

rihanna needs to get off Karen’s IG and get to the damn studio 

ShouldersSideways
2 hours ago, boys said:

Imagine the opening line on Rihanna's new album being the audio of Karen saying, "People come for me all the time.  They just don't find me." :jonny: 

Stevie
6 hours ago, Arcadius said:

There's so many things that doesn't add up about this Denise/Brandi thing like Denise saying she didn't really talk to her when clearly she did. Also Brandi randomly deciding to throw Denise under the bus and air all her **** out and then Kyle and Lisa of all people believing Brandi despite all the mess they went through with her. It's just all a mess. :deadbanana2:

I've stopped trying to make sense of it all together because it just seems pointless to wrap our heads around something so nebulous and dubious. Everyone's reactions just seem odd.

Why do Kyle, Teddi, and Rinna have anxiety? Why does Denise speaking to Brandi before Kyle's party matter? Did Denise call Brandi or not? How did Sutton hear the rumor a whole two years ago when Denise and Brandi met last year? Why did Rinna immediately get so defensive? Why did Brandi feel a need to expose Denise? None of it makes sense because there's like 8 different sides to the story and none of them are being 100% honest.

I'm team Denise not because I think she's 100% truthful, but because I think the other women have done her dirty and crossed a line with her. Her sex life and marriage is NONE of their business.

5 hours ago, boys said:

She said what she said, PERIOD! 

Anyone who's had experience with those who have eating disorders knows that you need to be very careful with what you say and your actions around them so if you're gonna have your daughters eating disorder be your personal storyline on the show then be prepared to have the other women give their thoughts and thats what Garcelle did. 

One minute yall find Garcelle boring and say shes not engaged enough but when she does speak her honest opinion on something yall act like she just told the girls daughter to go jump off a bridge or something. Yall must be way to use to Kyle and the way she skirts around topics and bullshits everything.

This is tea. I feel like people can't say ANYTHING anymore. It was definitely shady, but did Garcelle lie? Rinna is an irresponsible parent. It's already been out there that she exploits her daughter's issues for a storyline. Furthermore, it's probably not the best decision to be flaunting your super skinny body all over the Internet when you know your child is struggling with body image issues.

M A R C

Rihanna stanning for Karen is like my two favorite worlds colliding.

At any other time i would've been fuming at the fact that she's lurking on ig lives instead of working on the album, but this is ICONIC.

source.gif

BlueTimberwolf
6 hours ago, dman4life said:

Sorry to beat this topic to death but Sutton saying she heard the rumor 2 years ago makes the timeline even more confusing :psyduck:

Sutton is lying. I never believed when she said it. 

Arcadius
3 hours ago, boys said:

She was also stanning Garcelle. Rih ha taste in Housewives. :clap3:

Breathe On Moi

Karen will never let this go, Gizelle must be fuming  :dies:

aayAlex
49 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

She was also stanning Garcelle. Rih ha taste in Housewives. :clap3:

Queen has tasteeee