boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

H-I-M
On 8/4/2020 at 11:39 PM, mokitsu said:

i can't stop staring at dr wendy's nails everytime she's on screen. shes got the prettiest set of claws i swear

There's something off with her hands tho, she hasn't been bleaching has she ?

dman4life

The thing that confuses me about this whole Denise/Brandi thing is didn't Brandi jokingly say she wanted to be in a "throuple" w/ Denise and Aaron at Kyle's party? Why would she joke about that if what Denise "did" hurt her so much? Also it seemed like she was alot more happy to see Denise at the party than vice versa. Idk because I do feel Denise isn't being completely honest about something, however there seems to be some clout chasing on Brandi's part. 

dman4life

Also is it just me or is Teddi getting used like a tampon to do the dirty work? I feel like Kyle, Kim and Brandi were all in on this and they knew John Mellencamp's daughter would carry it back because her feelings were hurt. I think what she allegedly said about Rinna and Erika was to throw it off and not make it seem so obvious. If Denise was truly talking sh*t about the group then Kyle wouldn't be excluded lol. 

JoeRobert

Well this episode was a whole load of nothing. I’m still hoping Denise gives it to Rinna about her being such a terrible friend all for the sake of “making good tv”. I also want to see Sutton Integrated more, it feels like a lot of the women just don’t bother much with her.

rihxnicki
4 hours ago, dman4life said:

The thing that confuses me about this whole Denise/Brandi thing is didn't Brandi jokingly say she wanted to be in a "throuple" w/ Denise and Aaron at Kyle's party? Why would she joke about that if what Denise "did" hurt her so much? Also it seemed like she was alot more happy to see Denise at the party than vice versa. Idk because I do feel Denise isn't being completely honest about something, however there seems to be some clout chasing on Brandi's part. 

I think Brandi’s definitely clout chasing and trying to get back on the show, but we also have years of footage that shows that she’s extremely awkward in situations like that and says inappropriate things to make it less awkward, and it always fails.

sunmimi imfurst

:dies:

HausOfGerard

That episode was whack

mokitsu

well at least we got two apologies out of this which is progress for BH but i feel like there's so many lies and the story has been changed so much it's hard to make sense of the situation nn. glad denise is standing up to rinna

07tandu
Posted (edited)

Sutton and Bravo are disgusting for promoting Dolce & Gabbana a very well known homophobic brand.

Garcelle shaming Rinna and her parenting when Rinna is just proud of her body, that was very below the belt.

Denise is a huge liar and flip flopper. Her story changing that she doesn't know Brandi or does and now she's trying to say Brandi slept with another one of them. Sis :rip:

Edited by 07tandu

dman4life

Then for Lisa to get super defensive when Denise didn't even say any names. Did anyone else notice when Garcelle dragged Rinna in her confessionals about her dance videos :dies:

Petty Bourgeoisie
11 hours ago, kgeezy310 said:

She’s being thirsty.  She needs to get over LVP 

But I don’t know who Cedrick is or what he has to do with Vanderpump :skull: 

rihxnicki

If you’re still on Team Denise after the editors made it clear as day that she’s a shady ****ing liar then you have no brain. Excited to see Rinna and Kyle catch her next week.

Garcelle is trash for that Rinna/Amelia dig. I doubt we’ll see any discussion of it here though because it doesn’t fit into how certain people want to view the cast!

dman4life

Sorry to beat this topic to death but Sutton saying she heard the rumor 2 years ago makes the timeline even more confusing :psyduck:

clue (the remix)
1 hour ago, 07tandu said:

Sutton and Bravo are disgusting for promoting Dolce & Gabbana a very well known homophobic brand.

Period. I'm majorly side-eyeing

clue (the remix)

Not "S------u-----tt-----------------on" :ahh:

Arcadius

There's so many things that doesn't add up about this Denise/Brandi thing like Denise saying she didn't really talk to her when clearly she did. Also Brandi randomly deciding to throw Denise under the bus and air all her **** out and then Kyle and Lisa of all people believing Brandi despite all the mess they went through with her. It's just all a mess. :deadbanana2:

ShouldersSideways

Denise trying to slut shame Brandi to discredit her "She says she has sex with every woman she meets" I don't believe that for a second :toofunny3: Or that Brandi ever said she had sex with Kyle or Lisa Rinna.

And everyone is gonna get their laughs in because they hate Rinna, but what Garcelle said about Rinna's daughter and the dancing was just wrong.  (And Rinna's reasoning for dancing... she only does it for her mom :deadbanana: Just admit you'd wither and die without attention every second of every day)

boys

Garcelle, QUEEN!

boys

Arcadius
1 minute ago, boys said:

I choked :deadbanana2:

Lexiel

Denise lying the entire episode has me screeching 

boys
7 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

I choked :deadbanana2:

She said what she said, PERIOD! 

Anyone who's had experience with those who have eating disorders knows that you need to be very careful with what you say and your actions around them so if you're gonna have your daughters eating disorder be your personal storyline on the show then be prepared to have the other women give their thoughts and thats what Garcelle did. 

One minute yall find Garcelle boring and say shes not engaged enough but when she does speak her honest opinion on something yall act like she just told the girls daughter to go jump off a bridge or something. Yall must be way to use to Kyle and the way she skirts around topics and bullshits everything.

kgeezy310
2 hours ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

But I don’t know who Cedrick is or what he has to do with Vanderpump :skull: 

oh sorry! Cedric was LVPs live in house guest from season 1 and he basically tried to sell stories about them to tabloids and blackmail them when they wanted to kick him out. it was a whole lotta mess :rip: 

07tandu
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, rihxnicki said:

Garcelle is trash for that Rinna/Amelia dig. I doubt we’ll see any discussion of it here though because it doesn’t fit into how certain people want to view the cast!

@boys already posted a tweet trying to insinuate it was good shade when it really just was trashy and below the belt. As expected from a Nene stan.

17 minutes ago, boys said:

You do realize her daughter posts photos like this on IG...

There's NOTHING wrong with feeling good in your own body, her comment was gross especially as a dig to mental health. eating disorders and parent shaming.

Edited by 07tandu

boys

Certain users in here keep trying to quote me and tag me and take things I say and twist it into their own narrative please know I never said anything was "good shade" and has nothing to do with me being a "Nene stan" I just agree with Garcelle's point of view on the topic.