boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

Recommended Posts

slw84
1 hour ago, qurl said:

currently on season 2 of Potomac, what does it say about me that season 1 my fave was Katie and season 2 my fave is Monique

 

Katie-Rost.gif?fit=400,226&ssl=1

That taste is an option...and you should pursue it during your season 3 watch Gizelle/Karen/Ashley :coffee2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qurl
17 minutes ago, slw84 said:

That taste is an option...and you should pursue it during your season 3 watch Gizelle/Karen/Ashley :coffee2:

Ashley is a literal sociopath, i like Karen. not sure who the other one is ur talking about

 

Katie-Rost.gif?fit=400,226&ssl=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
noonbob
1 hour ago, afortunad0 said:

 

 

not sure if this was already shared, Another angle of Candace getting rocked by Monique 

 

Also, I wish we were getting guest appearances from Katie not Charisse. 

:jonny5:

 

Candiace needed humbling big time, I hope Monique got ha good.

And yeah I really like Katie, I never watched S1 but I like whatever I've seen of her.

She's kinda weird and quirky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mokitsu

i can't stop staring at dr wendy's nails everytime she's on screen. shes got the prettiest set of claws i swear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M A R C

Wendy vs Karen is lowkey serving Nene vs Phaedra S3 with the "i don't know her" shade. :jonny:

Love Karen, but i'm here for her and Wendy getting into it.

 

Also Bravo posted both EP 1 + 2 on YT:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aayAlex

Marlo vs Sheere is always such a kii :ahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
*Tim

LVP being sued by her (former) SUR employees. We love to see it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rooby.booby
2 hours ago, *Tim said:

LVP being sued by her (former) SUR employees. We love to see it

Karma is always coming back :fan:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clue (the remix)

It’s getting beyond weird

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boys
1 hour ago, clue said:

It’s getting beyond weird

 

 

Girl.... give it up no one cares about LVP anymore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boys

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShouldersSideways
1 hour ago, clue said:

It’s getting beyond weird

 

 

What a ****ing idiot. I always say this cast gets way too much undeserved hate, but she deserves everything coming to her over this one.

 

6 minutes ago, boys said:

 

Ramona is annoying but I would be livid, too.  These take like 10 hours to film and they've been up since like 4am to get ready

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boys
6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Ramona is annoying but I would be livid, too.  These take like 10 hours to film and they've been up since like 4am to get ready

Oh for sure but its funny hearing Ramona talking about something being disrespectful when she is such an awful person to people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShouldersSideways
9 minutes ago, boys said:

Oh for sure but its funny hearing Ramona talking about something being disrespectful when she is such an awful person to people

She's so predictable.  She's just doing that to deflect some of the heat off how she treats people.  Her shtick is getting so old.

 

"We have this incredible staff here waiting" She would've NEVER said that if she wasn't getting crucified for her servants comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
boys
4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She's so predictable.  She's just doing that to deflect some of the heat off how she treats people.  Her shtick is getting so old.

 

"We have this incredible staff here waiting" She would've NEVER said that if she wasn't getting crucified for her servants comment

Ramona w/ her team rn: Oh! Oh! You know what I'll do? I'll record one of those whaddya call it instagram videos? And tell them about the amazing staff here! Oh my gosh I'm so smart! Where's my phone I can never find it jeez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaay

Why do people stan Brandi? I totally understand she makes great TV because she’s a hot mess, but why does she actually have fans? There is nothing interesting about her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
clue (the remix)

This queen’s HW reviews are always spot on

 

and she sometimes has insider tea since she works in the industry

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kgeezy310
4 hours ago, Jaay said:

Why do people stan Brandi? I totally understand she makes great TV because she’s a hot mess, but why does she actually have fans? There is nothing interesting about her. 

Cuz she keeps it 100 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
True Skarlet
4 hours ago, Jaay said:

Why do people stan Brandi? I totally understand she makes great TV because she’s a hot mess, but why does she actually have fans? There is nothing interesting about her. 

Her highs are HIGH but lows are very low. One minute Brandi is hilarious, sympathetic, and the most on-point person in the entire cast, and the next a drunken impulsive aggressive mess. She frequently casts herself as the victim in situations of her own creation which can get old fast. Saying that, loose cannons are typically an asset to any RH series. In that regard Brandi is a plus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaay
19 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Her highs are HIGH but lows are very low. One minute Brandi is hilarious, sympathetic, and the most on-point person in the entire cast, and the next a drunken impulsive aggressive mess. She frequently casts herself as the victim in situations of her own creation which can get old fast. Saying that, loose cannons are typically an asset to any RH series. In that regard Brandi is a plus.

I agree with most of this! For sure. Brandi is loud, manipulative, a drunk, and usually really mean. That is amazing television on a show like this.

 

I guess I just struggle to understand why she has "fans". With most of the other Housewives, I could wrap my mind around why you would "aspire" to be like them (if you know what I mean.) With Brandi, she is the loud girl on reality TV. I watch shows like this (we all can agree that S3 is a classic partly cause of Brandi) but I just don't get the "Fandom". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petty Bourgeoisie

Can one of y’all explain this “Cedrick” comment from Rinna? I’m lost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arcadius

The way twitter refuses to keep their foots off Teddi and Lisa’s necks. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kgeezy310

Denise is doing such a bad job lying.  Her trying to say Brandi said she ****ed Rinna is hilarious.

 

also Sutton saying that she heard the rumor 2 years ago is interesting to say the least 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kgeezy310
1 hour ago, Petty Bourgeoisie said:

Can one of y’all explain this “Cedrick” comment from Rinna? I’m lost. 

She’s being thirsty.  She needs to get over LVP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
darkfantasy

I love Sutton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites