boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

dman4life
1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Her calling Sweetie a slave in the middle of that was a complete MESS 

kim-zolciak-assistant-sweetie-hughesb1.j

That part really sent me! Man Nene was on one that day lol

TheOnlyOne
31 minutes ago, XR8-D said:

I am stanning the hell out of Potomac!  Katie Rost’s witness protection wigs deserve a place in the Smithsonian.

The way Katie makes Karen's wigs look good :deadbanana2:

dman4life
1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Her calling Sweetie a slave in the middle of that was a complete MESS 

kim-zolciak-assistant-sweetie-hughesb1.j

"What Kandi does that's work, what you're doing that's not work". "You want people to think you are Lady Gaga but you really just Kim" :deadbanana2:

kgeezy310
24 minutes ago, dman4life said:

"What Kandi does that's work, what you're doing that's not work". "You want people to think you are Lady Gaga but you really just Kim" :deadbanana2:

Iconic. Nene was pissed Kim called her an intern 

that G.U.Y.

Hi Bravo sisters!

I just want to state that Kathy Wakile was my favorite housewife. Why? She is actually a housewife with a husband and family but also has talent and ambition doing her dessert hussle. 

But she also has a interesting family. Her kids are nice and her husnand is kooky. Also her sister rosie was a fan favorite!

Like she wasnt the most richest interesting housewife but watching her episodes i could believe she was a real housewife  :cm: 

ShouldersSideways
1 minute ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Like she wasnt the most richest interesting housewife but watching her episodes i could believe she was a real housewife  :cm: 

Real Housewife is a proper noun now. I don't think anyone watches expecting them to be doing a Target run for their kids' bake sales. 

FreeXone
2 hours ago, Black Canary said:

That always sent me and then having Nene threaten to pop Kim’s eyes out and toss her in the pond :deadbanana4:

LMFAO.

Atlanta is the funniest one to me. They have me dying laughing.

"Who said that" is me and my friends favorite line ever.

kgeezy310
13 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Real Housewife is a proper noun now. I don't think anyone watches expecting them to be doing a Target run for their kids' bake sales. 

Idk why but this sent me 

boys
26 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Nene shopping with Cynthia once and getting some 4 for $5 pizzas or something for the kids :lmao:

Jay Fenty
32 minutes ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Hi Bravo sisters!

I just want to state that Kathy Wakile was my favorite housewife. Why? She is actually a housewife with a husband and family but also has talent and ambition doing her dessert hussle. 

But she also has a interesting family. Her kids are nice and her husnand is kooky. Also her sister rosie was a fan favorite!

Marlegend Josephs and Jennifer Slaydin alone destroy the Manzo/Laurita/Wakile scumf*ck clan 

boys
2 minutes ago, Jay Fenty said:

Marlegend Josephs and Jennifer Slaydin alone destroy the Manzo/Laurita/Wakile scumf*ck clan 

Margaret is the most try hard housewife I've ever seen come on this show I can't stand her I can just see her eyes watching the cameras as soon as she enters a scene to film

Jennifer however is a star

that G.U.Y.
3 minutes ago, Jay Fenty said:

tenor.gif

Elite Four Brad

Kim D is an iconic villain, truly the Marlo of New Jersey :jonny5:

dillan

I'm catching up on BH, I just watched the episode with Kyle and Lisa's big fight..

I don't think Lisa herself sold the story but I think someone on her team / someone she knows 100% sold it to make her look good from the whole situation, and then tried to brush it off with saying "why would I sell a story, the dog law just passed" blah blah

Also, all those John's at VP Dogs looks like such messy humans, wouldn't be surprised if one of them sold the story :coffee2:

dillan
5 hours ago, that G.U.Y. said:

Hi Bravo sisters!

Is this a joke? Cause this is one of the funniest posts I've seen on ATRL :bibliahh:

True Skarlet

Loving Kathy Wakile is equivalent to saying Cindy Barshop is a top tier Real Housewife.

Scotland

We need Jill Zarin back in NYC.

giphy.gif

Elite Four Brad

I cannot believe out of all of the ATRL RH Fans, we have not only one, but MULTIPLE Heather Dubrow fans. 

giphy.gif

HausOfGerard
7 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I cannot believe out of all of the ATRL RH Fans, we have not only one, but MULTIPLE Heather Dubrow fans. 

giphy.gif

It's NO coincidence that OC went into the gutter when she left sis! I LOVE to hate her, who said we actually like her as a person? :rip:

dillan
6 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

giphy.gif

I love her, I'm sorry

I would probably say she's one of my favourite HWs :cm:

HausOfGerard
8 hours ago, SRIRACHA said:

OMG finally...my new home-thread!

I need to know the casting decisions for NY and BH ASAP!! I can't deal with the anticipation!!

They better keep ICONIC LEGEND Camille after she single-handedly saved their sorry excuse of a season and fire PATHETIC Tedflop...or demote her as a friend just so she can be DRAGGED next season a little bit more.

On another note, I have to confess that I really miss Heather DuGOD. The OC seasons where she was part of the cast were so good and she has to be one of, if not the smartest housewife of them all. Watching her end everyone in arguments was everything!! Imagine her being recasted on BH and imposing her pretentious millionaire self over the other stupid lesser ones...Kyle would SEETHE.

giphy.gif

Omg TASTE. I think this season will be pretty good, but OC only started to be GREAT when she joined and fell apart when she left

Elite Four Brad
Just now, dillan said:

I love her, I'm sorry

I would probably say she's one of my favourite HWs :cm:

I'd put her just on top of my bottom 5, which is Mafia Queen Caroline Manzo, 100th Housewife Peggy, Rainbow Girl Lydia from OC, MeMe "WalMart Boutique" Leakes and Accountability Coach Teddi Mellencamp 

giphy.gif

HausOfGerard
1 minute ago, Elite Four Brad said:

I'd put her just on top of my bottom 5, which is Mafia Queen Caroline Manzo, 100th Housewife Peggy, Rainbow Girl Lydia from OC, MeMe "WalMart Boutique" Leakes and Accountability Coach Teddi Mellencamp 

giphy.gif

The disrespect. I bet you like Tamrat.

dillan
Just now, Elite Four Brad said:

giphy.gif

Oh my god hahahaha

I know people are gonna disagree with me, but I feel like she brought a different vibe for RHOC - the show was lacking that DOLLAR type housewife, and she brought that. Also, I feel like she really wasn't afraid to say what she wants and act the way she wants

Elite Four Brad
1 minute ago, HausOfGerard said:

The disrespect. I bet you like Tamrat.

Tamrat may be disgusting, but I can at least appreciate her being the OG housewife now because she came on the OC before NY even started. She causes drama and what-not, although she's been less messy since her baptism.