boys

The Real Housewives: Brandi Uses Kids To Beg For A Diamond!

boys
18 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

Tbh I don’t know if I like a mega thread. I feel like it’ll get confusing what show we’re discussing 

The single threads are staying open for people who wanna use them but they are far too inactive for me so I asked for this

boys
17 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Her calling Sweetie a slave in the middle of that was a complete MESS 

kim-zolciak-assistant-sweetie-hughesb1.j

That always sent me and then having Nene threaten to pop Kim’s eyes out and toss her in the pond :deadbanana4:

HausOfGerard
3 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

Since we're dishing on past seasons: ATL6 is a gloomy slog that brings out the worst in all of its participants. The big plotlines are the Kandi/Todd/Mama Joyce nightmare triangle, featuring Kandi at her most non-committal and enabling, and Phaedra vs. Kenya, always too uncomfortable and slut-shamey to be any fun. The rest of the story is outsourced to a massive cast of one-named peripheral characters you’ll never see again, along with the husbands, who even annex the cast vacation. The most memorable moments of the season, the pillow talk party and the reunion, are explosions of pointless physical violence. Dark-sided. Not a fan.

Season 7 >>>>>>

S6 is the most over hyped season of any franchise. 

Jay Fenty
2 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

The single threads are staying open for people who wanna use them but they are far too inactive for me so I asked for this

This thread is the tea 

Reddit has a whole Housewives discussion board , give the atrl sistrens that same energy :cm:

TheEmancipation

Um... skinny girl is one of my... um... favorite tastes. Not only that, but... skinnygirl jeans smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it, to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I'm only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, sweet hot pumps of skinny girl margarita in my throat. Then I sit back on my heels, and look at up at Bethenny with all of my skinny girl all over my little trap mouth and it running down my neck. Bethenny's all ****ed up and I wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and I ask you how could you do this to me question mark. And I can't even speak because I've drained all the liquid out of the tip of the skinny girl bottle capsule, that's when I'm satisfied.

True Skarlet
2 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Season 7 >>>>>>

f;lf;k Claudia was such a kii during S7. She gathered Nene at that one dinner. One of her season long storylines being the big horror movie reveal of her jacked up toes though.

:rip:

HausOfGerard
2 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

Um... skinny girl is one of my... um... favorite tastes. Not only that, but... skinnygirl jeans smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it, to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I'm only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, sweet hot pumps of skinny girl margarita in my throat. Then I sit back on my heels, and look at up at Bethenny with all of my skinny girl all over my little trap mouth and it running down my neck. Bethenny's all ****ed up and I wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and I ask you how could you do this to me question mark. And I can't even speak because I've drained all the liquid out of the tip of the skinny girl bottle capsule, that's when I'm satisfied.

JEKDHWJFKWHFKWKFHSKE

Tea sis

Mitchell
10 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

LVAjQcv.gif

SRIRACHA

OMG finally...my new home-thread!

I need to know the casting decisions for NY and BH ASAP!! I can't deal with the anticipation!!

They better keep ICONIC LEGEND Camille after she single-handedly saved their sorry excuse of a season and fire PATHETIC Tedflop...or demote her as a friend just so she can be DRAGGED next season a little bit more.

On another note, I have to confess that I really miss Heather DuGOD. The OC seasons where she was part of the cast were so good and she has to be one of, if not the smartest housewife of them all. Watching her end everyone in arguments was everything!! Imagine her being recasted on BH and imposing her pretentious millionaire self over the other stupid lesser ones...Kyle would SEETHE.

giphy.gif

TheEmancipation

giphy.gif

8no7cxf.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

METHHEADS WHERE YOU AT!

@HausOfGerard

boys
2 minutes ago, SRIRACHA said:

OMG finally...my new home-thread!

I need to know the casting decisions for NY and BH ASAP!! I can't deal with the anticipation!!

They better keep ICONIC LEGEND Camille after she single-handedly saved their sorry excuse of a season and fire PATHETIC Tedflop...or demote her as a friend just so she can be DRAGGED next season a little bit more.

On another note, I have to confess that I really miss Heather DuGOD. The OC seasons where she was part of the cast were so good and she has to be one of, if not the smartest housewife of them all. Watching her end everyone in arguments was everything!! Imagine her being recasted on BH and imposing her pretentious millionaire self over the other stupid lesser ones...Kyle would SEETHE.

giphy.gif

Have you seen her and her husband lately??? God i never wanna see them on my TV again

Mitchell

Can't wait for the Luannitics to carry this thread 

tenor.gif?itemid=14132891

boys

pm98oqy6gn031.jpg

There are worse photos but he literally looks AWFUL

Mitchell

Heather's Closet gets 3x-5x more views than any Bravo or WWHL video on YouTube. Why?

ic5yEc8.gif

TheEmancipation
Just now, Mitchell said:

Can't wait for the Luannitics to carry this thread 

tenor.gif?itemid=14132891

Why don't you go back to the cabinet you came from, witch.

TheEmancipation
Just now, Mitchell said:

Heather's Closet gets 3x-5x more views than any Bravo or WWHL video on YouTube. Why?

ic5yEc8.gif

Heather couldn't get any TV jobs besides cameo jobs playing herself on the now cancelled Malibu Country. Why?

ic5yEc8.gif

True Skarlet

What is that? Is that a buffalo coming down the stairs?

Mitchell
5 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

Why don't you go back to the cabinet you came from, witch.

1 minute ago, True Skarlet said:

What is that? Is that a buffalo coming down the stairs?

is she trying to interrupt our henna session?

TheEmancipation
Just now, Mitchell said:

is she trying to interrupt our henna session?

Just remember what happens to the messenger, get a life.

giphy.gif

SRIRACHA
1 minute ago, Black Canary said:

Have you seen her and her husband lately??? God i never wanna see them on my TV again

YES!! They are even more pretentious now than ever with their gigantic mansion and Terry's new face...this can only means good TV....imagine the mess!! 

She has the money, the brains and a certain level of delusion...that makes her perfect housewife material in my eyes. I lived for the way she purposely made all the other poorer and clearly dumber OC housewives feel even more inferior...and most of the times they wouldn't even notice that until it was too late, it was amazing haha.

Remember Cakegate where she uttered the iconic phrase: "How dare this woman DEFILE MY CAKE?!". Because a FOH ate a tiny piece of the bow? When Heather confronted her, the culprit said she did it because she had a sugar problem so she gave her a single oreo cookie before throwing her out. SAVAGE. 

giphy.gif

XR8-D

I am stanning the hell out of Potomac!  Katie Rost’s witness protection wigs deserve a place in the Smithsonian.

kgeezy310
2 minutes ago, XR8-D said:

I am stanning the hell out of Potomac!  Katie Rost’s witness protection wigs deserve a place in the Smithsonian.

This

kgeezy310
10 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

Just remember what happens to the messenger, get a life.

giphy.gif

Alex, re-enter.  This is not natural, go back and do it again. 

boys
16 minutes ago, XR8-D said:

They really are giving you I'm on the run teas :deadbanana4:

ShouldersSideways
16 minutes ago, kgeezy310 said:

Alex, re-enter.  This is not natural, go back and do it again. 

The way Luann and Kelly subtly broke the fourth wall in that scene :deadbanana: