The Real Housewives: Blast From the Past 11:15pm #WWHL!

Not Bethenny serving budget & quality with that trailer 

I’m 100% tuning in... lest we forget, B is funny in front of the camera, engaging with people. It’s gonna be hilarious 

• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boys

• slw84

• kgeezy310

• ShouldersSideways

Top Posters In This Topic

Katamari

Melissa and Teresa just throwing shade at each other right in each other’s faces :bibliahh:

the Teresa treated Jackie is the same way she treats kathie and Melissa. No growth!

melissa doesn’t give off racist vibes but she’s still a NARCISSIST so she could just be using ppl for her own gain :coffee2:

HausOfGerard

I just love them. They have made for TV personalities 

mokitsu

The preview :skull: :ahh: 

I know the answer but HOW do they keep looking younger, omg

Katamari
29 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

The preview :skull: :ahh: 

I know the answer but HOW do they keep looking younger, omg

They’ve sold their souls I guess :giraffe: 

Katamari

Leah looks.....odd.....um :skull:i don’t mean that In a disrespectful way too :skull:

Bethenny Frankel

looks like She by Sheree is back!

1 hour ago, Stepfon said:

Ramona giving me Dorit a bit :lakitu:

ShouldersSideways

The contrast of the scene effortlessness humor between Luann and Ramona and the tryhard humor between Eboni and Leah is why they can NEVER let Ramona, Luann, or Sonja go. I want their funerals on the show. 

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The contrast of the scene effortlessness humor between Luann and Ramona and the tryhard humor between Eboni and Leah is why they can NEVER let Ramona, Luann, or Sonja go. I want their funerals on the show. 

Ramona looks so SKINNY.

Luann is such a legend. Every season she serves something new. Looks like her/Garth will be a main storyline of the season.

I really need them to give us 7 wives next season though. These 5 wives seasons are just not it.

Watching Potomac for the first time...Karen's wig shifting during the bubble soccer outing. ON THE FLOOR :bibliahh:

Also, I was liking Monique but then I just found out she's an anti-vax/essential oils dumbass so now she can go. :fish2:

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Happy the delusional bone carrier is back but... I wish production would tell the vets to allow the newbies to carry their weight and not get into rehashed beefs (a la season five when Kenya vs Porsha and phaedra was the biggest of the season). 

they really should tell Kenya vs Porsha that any argument between the two will be cut. It’s been done to death. 

same as sheree coming in with some rehashed beef with Kenya. It’s boring. 

hopefully production builds on adding more new blood so the vets have new sparring partners. it would be nice to see Kandi and Cynthia be forced to carry their weight beef wise.

• #FreeBritney Activist
5 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

I just love them. They have made for TV personalities 

Legendz

3 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Is it Sheree? or is it one of the girls that's been trying out twice and is getting it now like Falynn or Marlo.

Better not be Kim Zodiac

ShouldersSideways

Okay so I kinda appreciate she hasn't spent 11 years hawking products at us, but why did Kyle never capitalize on her hair? I feel like she could've really pushed an extensions line if she had gotten out there early but I wonder if she was too insecure and afraid people would think her own was fake :skull: 

firecrotch

those rhony clips look so boring.... why is eboni literally interviewing leah...

ShouldersSideways
50 minutes ago, firecrotch said:

those rhony clips look so boring.... why is eboni literally interviewing leah...

Since she has a background in that and she's a huge fan I'm afraid she's going to accidentally do that all season 

Bethenny Frankel

Tamra still skull dragging Gretchen all these years later 

ShouldersSideways
1 hour ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Tamra still skull dragging Gretchen all these years later 

Her insta caption for it is even better. "God bless your blurry soul" :deadbanana4: 

11 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I AM AN EBONI STAN. OMG. I'm absolutely delighted.

Seeing these clips is such a rush! I really think she and Leah are bringing NYC Housewives in to the new era. Also, Luanne looks amazing. I cant wait to see how they all interact and from the looks of it, they get on really well. S13 is going to be such a fun, new, exciting season. I am so here for it. 

The thing I love about NYC (and actually NJ too... maybe it's a North East thing?) is they know how to socialize. With each other, with outside friends, with strangers, etc. They're on this show because they are naturally funny, dynamic, and complex. That's why we watch. That takes precedent over the glitz. Whereas BH has a hard time delivering entertaining group dynamics because those women are vapid and driven by wealth/designer clothes. (Save Garcelle)

Edited by Alfred

Did anyone else watch yesterday's episode of NJ? 

I really enjoyed this episode. The focus on mothers and daughters was amazing. Jennifer and her 13 year old discussing her mother's past, Melissa and her daughter's hilarious sex convo in the boutique, Tre and her two daughters laughing about their parents dating... then of course the Turkish Tea Time at the Aydin Palace. Does any other city in the franchise put such a heavy focus on family? I love NJ for that. The yacht scene when Margaret and Jennifer make up was great too. 

I wasn't that into the last few episodes but this one pulled me back in. Teresa getting emotional and leaving Jennifer's could've been seen as ruining the good time and making it about her, but I think it was genuine. Also, can we just say how insane that spread looked?? Then Jackie talking about her disdain for blowjobs once again... :rip: Good stuff. 

Arthritis

I know this is a housewives thread, but I treat it as a Bravo one, so:

I HATE HANNAH AND I HOPE EVERYONE GANGS UP ON HER AT THE REUNION.

NYC looks good, I'm excited, but the problem with watching these sneak peeks is that I feel like I've watched half the episode by the time the episode comes out.

1 hour ago, Arthritis said:

I know this is a housewives thread, but I treat it as a Bravo one, so:

I HATE HANNAH AND I HOPE EVERYONE GANGS UP ON HER AT THE REUNION.

NYC looks good, I'm excited, but the problem with watching these sneak peeks is that I feel like I've watched half the episode by the time the episode comes out.

Summer House is the BEST show on Bravo right now, incredible season