The Real Housewives: 4 Part #RHOBH Reunion!

boys

• #FreeBritney Activist
59 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Robyn is Monica

Michael is Brandy.

Robyn better serve whoop that trick on em'

EQb3.gif

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

crystal: I dont want to deal with crazy ppl

omg gusibisprmflernv :bibliahh: 

shes so bold lmao :dies:

Rhony needs Dorinda (and Beth)

I have a feeling Hard 40 Robyn will dodge a pink slip more then the good sis   Cynthia 

Anyone have any idea how to watch The Housewife and The Hustler? I'm dying to watch it (we don't have hulu in australia)

46 minutes ago, Heysexy said:

I have a feeling Hard 40 Robyn will dodge a pink slip more then the good sis   Cynthia 

I really don't think it need them back, but if they're going to keep the core 3, they need to cast women who are already their friends and have a natural connection with them. Leah is a mess and has nothing in common with them, and Eboni is fine but not a good fit for a show with ignorant women twice her age, obviously they're the problem in that situation but if they want diversity AND cohesion, they need to hire women of colour who are already friends with these women (I know it doesn't seem like they'd have many but even just women of colour closer to their age and a little bit quirky like themselves).

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Heysexy said:

Robyn is the Cynthia of their franchise.

She's just more tomboy with it...

Robyn at least can stretch it out to season 7 with her wedding (destination) at the season premiere of RHOP.

after that she will need a surrogacy to give Juan that daughter he wants from her. Otherwise, she will run out of material.

Luckily, her hat business is making money for her. She needs to expand it to a target/walmart type of store.

Cynthia serves class, elegance, beauty, mediator and conflict resolver. 

Robyn doesn't serve a SINGLE one of those. She's a poor man's Shereé at best, without the iconic phrases. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Dax said:

The Erika documentary is brutal! These people are evil. :deadvision:

Sure is! Honestly made me feel kinda sickened. 

RHONY needs someone to bridge the gap between Ramona, Sonja and Lu if they want to keep them, and the young girls.

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Cynthia serves class, elegance, beauty, mediator and conflict resolver. 

Robyn doesn't serve a SINGLE one of those. She's a poor man's Shereé at best, without the iconic phrases. 

That's actually accurate now that I think about it except Robyn was smart enough to capitalize on a brand before she gets ousted eventually.

Poor she by sheree

21 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Sure is! Honestly made me feel kinda sickened. 

QZtKwh7.gif

Deets.

Did they cover RHOBH like a clip of her bragging about her finances from prior seasons???

• #FreeBritney Activist

Not the housewives and the hustler starting out with legend Danielle staub calling Erika a fraud.

I'm dieded

My heart palpitated.

HOLY SNAP

Erika is SOOOOOO going to prison.

Her son is a cop.

THIS IS TEW MUCH

13968350.jpg

Tyra banks teas: I'm shaking you guys

The vibe I got from the documentary is she probably isn't going to prison, but she could end up paying him alimony because she outearns him and there is no prenup or be deeply, deeply in debt for the rest of her life. Her RHOBH paycheck won't make a dent in the debts they owe and this will probably be her last season anyway. She's in serious trouble financially.

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)

ABC is playing in my face like this

13968350.jpg

why are they playing Culture club's Karma Kameleon throughout this documentary: Duchess Dorit's friend and after Dorit became the fashion highlight

L8V3OW.gif

OUCH wait danielle and erika both worked at the same strip club

THIS  IS  A MOVIEEEEEEE

QZtKwh7.gif

THERE IS NO WAY ERIKA escapes prison (she was shown as a "secretary" for one of his companies). My blood is boiling. I am literally in TEARS right now. I am... disgusted gif.

giphy.gif

Edited by slw84

• #FreeBritney Activist
Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The vibe I got from the documentary is she probably isn't going to prison, but she could end up paying him alimony because she outearns him and there is no prenup or be deeply, deeply in debt for the rest of her life. Her RHOBH paycheck won't make a dent in the debts they owe and this will probably be her last season anyway. She's in serious trouble financially.

I respectfully disagree. He included her as a secretary on one of her companies...The doc really drives the point home clearly: He was doing ok (maybe pulling this stunt at a smaller level) up until he married Erika who wanted the most in life. She wanted to become a pop star and he somehow funded her company with $20M. now, i'm confused about where all that money ($50-80M cash) went but it's clear they are painting the picture that the stolen money much of it went to erika not only the 20M for her own company but all of the "gifts" she's claiming to prevent from them selling her stuff off.

He did this to keep her happy was the vibe I got from this documentary (without them having to say it) as they kept showing her closet and her expensive looks. Now this makes me want to know more about HOW she "met" him as a "waitress" while she winked at the housewife in her first season. I thought she was just a gold digger who worked at the right clubs to snatch a certain caliber of man but while we don't know half of the story I feel like SHE really wanted him to get her these things and he felt the only way to keep her satisfied was to do it by any means. My thing is still: why did he not do it with the 50-80M he had in cash. Does he have a gambling addiction? where did the money go. Did Erika spend it before aspiring to be a pop star so he felt he had to steal from clients? This has to be her last season on the show. 

Here go hell come gif

giphy.gif

Edited by slw84

10 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I respectfully disagree. He included her as a secretary on one of her companies...The doc really drives the point home clearly: He was doing ok (maybe pulling this stunt at a smaller level) up until he married Erika who wanted the most in life. She wanted to become a pop star and he somehow funded her company with $20M. now, i'm confused about where all that money ($50-80M cash) went but it's clear they are painting the picture that the stolen money much of it went to erika not only the 20M for her own company but all of the "gifts" she's claiming to prevent from them selling her stuff off.

He did this to keep her happy was the vibe I got from this documentary (without them having to say it) as they kept showing her closet and her expensive looks. Now this makes me want to know more about HOW she "met" him as a "waitress" while she winked at the housewife in her first season. I thought she was just a gold digger who worked at the right clubs to snatch a certain caliber of man but while we don't know half of the story I feel like SHE really wanted him to get her these things and he felt the only way to keep her satisfied was to do it by any means. My thing is still: why did he not do it with the 50-80M he had in cash. Does he have a gambling addiction? where did the money go. Did Erika spend it before aspiring to be a pop star so he felt he had to steal from clients? This has to be her last season on the show. 

Here go hell come gif

giphy.gif

I'm not really sure how you're transferring the lion's share of the blame on her when he was essentially bribing politicians and judges to look the other way long before she launched a career as a pop star. 

I know everyone hates Erika and I agree she may be guilty, too, but Tom is the one that did all this and it wasn't just some poor old man trying to keep his wife happy. He wanted these things too.

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm not really sure how you're transferring the lion's share of the blame on her when he was essentially bribing politicians and judges to look the other way long before she launched a career as a pop star. 

I know everyone hates Erika and I agree she may be guilty, too, but Tom is the one that did all this and it wasn't just some poor old man trying to keep his wife happy. He wanted these things too.

Sorry I came off a certain way. He is guilty period. He's trying to get a get out of jail/prison card is "alzheimer's/dementia" What I am saying is that they REALLY tried to focus on her lavish closet and how he put alot of money into her ($20M) to make her a popstar. This made him look like a scam but made her look like a materialistic woman who behind the scenes took advantage of her husband's desire to please her by funding her extravagant lifestyle.

It's giving me: He knows she will be happy if he does XYZ for her. I don't think she knew the money came from victims. I do believe she thought it came from the firm.

The question is: when her career had "no return on investment" as they put it and she went to Housewives that certainly didn't give her $20M to give back the firm.

Hundreds of lawyers and 900 cases are in limbo after his firm was force to shut down. 

I am sure he enjoyed things as well but they really made it seem like her closet, her style, her glam was funded to keep her satisfied. I just want to know what happened to his $50-80M in cash and was it both of them spending and then they tried to get it back with the pop star thing and then the housewives gig. 

Not Danielle and Erika working at the same strip club, I wonder if Erika was involved with Beverly's previous crime?

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

i thought this was a fake divorce

L8V3OW.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
52 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Not Danielle and Erika working at the same strip club, I wonder if Erika was involved with Beverly's previous crime?

Gold digging is a small world afterall

uoR54ba.gif

1 hour ago, slw84 said:

Sorry I came off a certain way. He is guilty period. He's trying to get a get out of jail/prison card is "alzheimer's/dementia" What I am saying is that they REALLY tried to focus on her lavish closet and how he put alot of money into her ($20M) to make her a popstar. This made him look like a scam but made her look like a materialistic woman who behind the scenes took advantage of her husband's desire to please her by funding her extravagant lifestyle.

It's giving me: He knows she will be happy if he does XYZ for her. I don't think she knew the money came from victims. I do believe she thought it came from the firm.

Oh I totally agree with you there. I also think 100% he enjoyed parading Erika around. She was the definition of a trophy wife.. he got perverse pleasure in showing her off to everyone, including her tacky music videos. No doubt she took advantage of that and asked for as much as she could. 

I actually don't think she fully knew the money was coming from victims. They seemed to have a very don't ask don't tell relationship and I think her bawdy, aggressive personality was actually masking the fact she was a subservient wife that he talked down to at home. Her first season there were cracks in the facade which is why he barely showed up except to show fake scenes of intimacy in later seasons. The way he told her to be quiet and such was always weird to me.

Erika is a smart woman, though. She had to know something strange was up and just buried her head in the sand.

7 hours ago, HausOfGerard said:

RHONY needs someone to bridge the gap between Ramona, Sonja and Lu if they want to keep them, and the young girls.

It's actually the opposite. Those 3 have far overstayed their welcome. Ramona should have been gone seasons ago, Sonja contributes nothing.  Lu needs to be phased out Nene style in 1 to 2 seasons.  

• #FreeBritney Activist
29 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Oh I totally agree with you there. I also think 100% he enjoyed parading Erika around. She was the definition of a trophy wife.. he got perverse pleasure in showing her off to everyone, including her tacky music videos. No doubt she took advantage of that and asked for as much as she could. 

I actually don't think she fully knew the money was coming from victims. They seemed to have a very don't ask don't tell relationship and I think her bawdy, aggressive personality was actually masking the fact she was a subservient wife that he talked down to at home. Her first season there were cracks in the facade which is why he barely showed up except to show fake scenes of intimacy in later seasons. The way he told her to be quiet and such was always weird to me.

Erika is a smart woman, though. She had to know something strange was up and just buried her head in the sand.

see that's my thing: I DO NOT believe she knew the money came from the victims. I do think she was aware of it coming from the firm as a loan that would be paid off.

It gets fuzzy because they made sure to say they DID NOT get a return on their investment...and then she's on Housewives and more people are supporting her dance pop career and she's touring and gets all the way to broadway. THAT is where it makes me wonder...

I agree. remember when that girl that lasted one season came at Tom all disrespectful in his house: In her confessional she seemed like tom gave her an earful like daddy punished daughter and she was still pissed about it when they asked her later in her confessional.

If someone as dizzy as teresa (who I love) had an awareness of going to the bank (I know she makes it seem like she just signed things but she also went to banks and took out loans)...I think Erika knew something. That "secretary" position on his company and $20M loan into her own company seems to show that a bit.

Sigh...I like Erika and am saddened that this will make her look fake because i loved that she changed the game of BH but those victims come first. I don't think Tom will avoid prison due to "alzheimers/dementia" as they pointed out he was in speaking engagements well before the pandemic. 

At minimum, they are going to find that her "secretary" position was fraudulent even if the $20M loan was legit but I think she is either going to leave the franchise completely or she'll take a season off and comeback with a redemption story about how being in control of your finances and decisions is the way to go as a women in the 2020s...the sugar daddy days are over and to be a strong woman and get back up. It'll be interesting to see...I'm just concerned about those two big things that could bring on fraud charges. 

i watched that hulu doc about erika and her husband. so crazy i feel really bad for the victims who needed and deserved that money. must be hard for the erika stans, glad i stan an HONEST and SMART housewife ms robyn dixon who would never do such a thing. in fact im sure after ms dixon hears about this she will donate some of that hat money to the victims gofundmes.

Robyn Dixon: Remind Me Never to Invite The Potomac Ladies Over | The Real  Housewives of Potomac Blog

√ó
√ó