The Real Housewives: 4 Part #RHOBH Reunion!

boys

From Erika's first two seasons you would have thought she was going to be the new star of the show. :'( She's dropped off hard. I still like her to a degree. Erika vs Aaron was good this season, just needed more of it. Her looks are fun (although Dorit outsold). As many people have said however, she offers so little in the grand scheme of things. Since Dorit and her made up she's never had an adversary or been a major player in the drama. Her time is up.

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, True Skarlet said:

From Erika's first two seasons you would have thought she was going to be the new star of the show. :'( She's dropped off hard. I still like her to a degree. Erika vs Aaron was good this season, just needed more of it. Her looks are fun (although Dorit outsold). As many people have said however, she offers so little in the grand scheme of things. Since Dorit and her made up she's never had an adversary or been a major player in the drama. Her time is up.

She literally never makes her opinions known in person, only in confessionals. She was still angry about Pantygate but never said it until the boat, agreed with Teddi re: Dorit in S8, agreed with Kyle re: Dorit this season, but didn’t say a word or just sat on the fence.

the shock value of erika jayne has worn off and there's really nothing under the surface so :michael:unless someone agrees to call her son a pig next season there's no reason for her to stay

Well if Denise/Garcelle are out I definitely can't be bothered with RHOBH anymore.

I'm not watching another season of Kyle/Rinna/Erika/Teddi ganging up on one person they pick it's tired and its lazy. Yall say Kyle is the quintessential housewife... WHERE? Kyle has been nothing without Kim's addiction to use as a storyline and even when she did have her it was honestly tiresome after the first season watching these two struggle over the same old behind the scenes **** for years. The one interesting thing Brandi did was come in and call out that mess at the party cause it got Kyle riled up but Kyle is BORING. 

Eh I personally don't like when the shows get this vicious. There's literally no humor behind these women. At least NY and Potomac have humor and shade to their arguing. 

It's also odd to me that Rinna was so angry post the reunion since it looks like Denise is getting served from the preview :deadbanana: 

43 minutes ago, boys said:

Well if Denise/Garcelle are out I definitely can't be bothered with RHOBH anymore.

I'm not watching another season of Kyle/Rinna/Erika/Teddi ganging up on one person they pick it's tired and its lazy. Yall say Kyle is the quintessential housewife... WHERE? Kyle has been nothing without Kim's addiction to use as a storyline and even when she did have her it was honestly tiresome after the first season watching these two struggle over the same old behind the scenes **** for years. The one interesting thing Brandi did was come in and call out that mess at the party cause it got Kyle riled up but Kyle is BORING. 

Kyle is a master of subtly starting things and moving the story along. Not only that, her dynamic with LVP is second only to Kim/Nene... maybe third to Ramona/Bethenny.

46 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Eh I personally don't like when the shows get this vicious. There's literally no humor behind these women. At least NY and Potomac have humor and shade to their arguing. 

It's also odd to me that Rinna was so angry post the reunion since it looks like Denise is getting served from the preview :deadbanana: 

Looking at the preview it seems like the girls scalped Denise so I'm confused as to why they're fuming. Unless production is leaving something out as usual. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Arcadius

16 minutes ago, Arcadius said:

Looking at the preview it seems like the girls scalped Denise so I'm confused as to why they're fuming. Unless production is leaving something out as usual. :deadbanana4:

Imagine going into a reunion 4 vs 1 and still coming out like Rinna was screaming mad, losers

24 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Kyle is a master of subtly starting things and moving the story along. Not only that, her dynamic with LVP is second only to Kim/Nene... maybe third to Ramona/Bethenny.

Uhhh I'm gonna pass on that one there is nothing about Kyle and LVP's dynamic that is iconic or enjoyable as the others you listed

15 minutes ago, boys said:

Imagine going into a reunion 4 vs 1 and still coming out like Rinna was screaming mad, losers

Uhhh I'm gonna pass on that one there is nothing about Kyle and LVP's dynamic that is iconic or enjoyable as the others you listed

Tea 

1 hour ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Didn't Rinna get mad because the producers didn't let Brandi come on the reunion? 

Not that producer trying to tell Garcelle Denise isn’t a good friend. They really wanted the entire cast against her. I’ll honestly be pissed if she comes back next season.

14 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Didn't Rinna get mad because the producers didn't let Brandi come on the reunion? 

Yeah that's what it seems like she was alluding to at the time she posted that and she is TRASH for it! I understand it being hard to defend your friend when they've been caught in so many lies on camera but Lisa didn't even try and she seems to really want Denise exposed and destroyed for some reason. It reads as if she's been secretly pressed over Denise for the past 20 years!

9 hours ago, Stepfon said:

I really hate they cut this scene to make Garcelle look some type of way against Rinna:

I was wondering why Sutton was randomly crying after Denise went off. The producers are shameless. :rip:

Yo there’s no way she’s coming back.  They’re lighting her up w this episode and putting her on blast w every receipt they have 

Has there ever been a BH finale where it solely revolved around one person? :deadbanana2:

Its going to be interesting to see how next season goes bc Denise is definitely not returning.

All I can say about this is if Denise and Garcelle both quit and no one gets the axe.... my girl Dorit is ****ed next season :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

Edited by Mitchell

3 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

All I can say about this is if Denise and Garcelle both quit and no one gets the axe.... Dorit is ****ed :bibliahh: :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

i think its gonna be Sutton being ganged up on with the fans rallying behind her, basically a denise 2.0 expedition

I couldn't even be bothered once LVP left. That season was so disgusting. The way the entire season was just everyone vs. LVP which then shifted to everyone vs. Camille. Like GIRLS, get a grip. You're all in your 30s,40s,50s etc. acting like bratty middle schoolers. I get it. Rich white girl problems, but GOD. 

And nothing is more infuriating as a viewer than seeing the brainless Dorit literally have a dog she adopted from a FRIEND end up in a SHELTER weeks later and then go around crying acting like the victim of the season. Teddi lying about the whole thing and the extent of her participation in whatever "scheme" was going on then STILL acting like the white knight the entire time after. Kyle calling her "best friend" a liar and saying she cares more about her reputation than her friendships, while also being the first to start any rumor or engage in gossip about Lisa...

And don't even get me started on Lisa Rinna. She is ALWAYS trying to start some drama. I'm so ****ing sick of her overreacting to literally everything.

Ugh, I'm sad. RHOBH used to be fun. Now it's garbage. Kyle is too boring to carry the show. Erika claims to be so bold and uncaring but literally never speaks her opinions. Dorit is useless and dumb af. Can't stand her fake accent. Teddi is a huge intolerable hypocrite. Ugh bring back Eileen, LVP, Yolanda, etc. Like they were bitchy sometimes but classy for majority. 

The current girls are just trashy :deadbanana4:

√ó
√ó