The Real Housewives: 4 Part #RHOBH Reunion!

boys

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kgeezy310

• slw84

• ShouldersSideways

• boys

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

As long as both Ramona and Sonja are still on the show. RHONY will not be able to evolve.

I said what I said!

Between Alicia Quarles posting a photo of Sonja's dining room on her IG stories and a pic of herself with Luann at her single release party, its pretty clear the cast is currently Luann, Leah, Alicia, Ramona, and Sonja. I am... not optimistic.

Also: I cannot believe they fired Dorinda over Ramona or Sonja :biblio: 

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

As long as both Ramona and Sonja are still on the show. RHONY will not be able to evolve.

I said what I said!

18d14040835ae23f75e66f111a1d2d82.gif

7 minutes ago, TheEmancipation said:

I said what I said!

the shows not broken so there's no reason to fix it !!!!!!!!

imagine demanding a RHONY cast shakeup before BH or ATL ....... THAT'S CLOWNERY LUV !!!!

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Between Alicia Quarles posting a photo of Sonja's dining room on her IG stories and a pic of herself with Luann at her single release party, its pretty clear the cast is currently Luann, Leah, Alicia, Ramona, and Sonja. I am... not optimistic.

Also: I cannot believe they fired Dorinda over Ramona or Sonja :biblio: 

another season with only 5 women .......... CAN THEY COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE !!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

1 minute ago, qurl said:

another season with only 5 women .......... CAN THEY COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE !!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!!??!!?!?!?

They better add at least one new woman, but I wouldn't be mad with two or three more. 

I don't really want Ramona or Sonja gone simply because I'm emotionally attached to them, but I'm not sure what story they have left to tell.  With a bigger cast they can just be their crazy selves without so much pressure to carry the show.

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

They better add at least one new woman, but I wouldn't be mad with two or three more. 

I don't really want Ramona or Sonja gone simply because I'm emotionally attached to them, but I'm not sure what story they have left to tell.  With a bigger cast they can just be their crazy selves without so much pressure to carry the show.

they don't have storylines they're just there for the mess at this point ..... but that's what I love :emofish:

but at least Sonja had a really nice upswing with the Century 21 launch .... finally a legitimate business venture for her !!! I was so proud

4 minutes ago, qurl said:

they don't have storylines they're just there for the mess at this point ..... but that's what I love :emofish:

I agree. The reason RHONY is my fav because of how much fun it is.. but I think we're seeing this season we need some anchors on the show to add some semblance of balance.

My friends and I are no strangers to partying and having fun, but these women are more than twice my age and go harder than most people I know.  The trips to Tequila, Cartagena, etc. were chaotic partying fun but this season has been dark and like watching some serious addicts

Reminder that Sonja had a bigger solo storyline than Ramona and Dorinda this year, and provided legitimate kiiis all season . She's also adaptable and fluid (unlike Dorinda) so production can move the show in whatever direction they want and she'll keep up. I also don't think we need to just be tossing this cast out for no reason. I really hope she stays she's grown on me this season, but she needs to throw the Xanax water pills out :heart2:

vtkq5Cd.gif

Cast I would love LuAnn, Leah, bring back Heather, and then add 2-3 new girls or maybe promote Elyse (I think they can do better though, Elyse was fun occasionally this season but I don't think she brings much to the table). I think they should keep Sonja too, I'd be interested in seeing Sonja in a season without Ramona and Dorinda. 

• #FreeBritney Activist
6 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Cast I would love LuAnn, Leah, bring back Heather, and then add 2-3 new girls or maybe promote Elyse (I think they can do better though, Elyse was fun occasionally this season but I don't think she brings much to the table). I think they should keep Sonja too, I'd be interested in seeing Sonja in a season without Ramona and Dorinda. 

then bring in Bethenny since she and Sonja were cute friends. No Ramona to taint Sonja. Oh, and bring Tinsley back. 

The real crime here is that in just one year RHONY has lost 3 dynamic women (YES, EVEN TINSLEY WAS A GREAT HOUSEWIFE FIGHT ME) while RHOBH has remained intact for years beyond what is necessary.

I feel like Tinsley got sh!t on a lot her first two seasons but I've always loved her tbh, she never pretended to be anything other than a rich stupid debutant girl who wasn't with Scott when she clearly was :cm: 

she was a lot of fun while she was there though, Dale too

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Mitchell said:

Sonja (or maybe it was Leah or both idk) said that basically Dorinda was defensive the entire time and didn't own up to **** :rip: 

That behavior "worked" for S12 plot-wise, but it would be impossible to move the show forward, especially with newbies, if she's acting like that again :rip:

mess

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, qurl said:

I feel like Tinsley got sh!t on a lot her first two seasons but I've always loved her tbh, she never pretended to be anything other than a rich stupid debutant girl who wasn't with Scott when she clearly was :cm: 

she was a lot of fun while she was there though, Dale too

I don't think she's stupid, she seems really bright tbh. She just never felt like she had to prove herself constantly the way others did.

Tinsley is insecure but was open about it while the others hide behind fake bravado and confidence (besides Luann, who is teflon and the most confident person I've ever seen.)  She's one of the only ones I think would be tolerable to be around in real life and she's so kind and generous to everyone.

Edited by ShouldersSideways

• #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, Mitchell said:

This reads like Luann knows she got asked back

rs_499x376-160127103130-Best_Oprah_Winfrey_GIFs_1.gif?fit=around%7C499:auto&output-quality=90&crop=499:auto;center,top

Luann is too legendary to not be asked back

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The real crime here is that in just one year RHONY has lost 3 dynamic women (YES, EVEN TINSLEY WAS A GREAT HOUSEWIFE FIGHT ME) while RHOBH has remained intact for years beyond what is necessary.

This is exactly how I’m feeling. RHOBH needs to clean house ASAP

1 hour ago, qurl said:

Why are you freaking out and typing in all caps when the cast isn't even confirmer yet?

34 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

(besides Luann, who is teflon and the most confident person I've ever seen.)  

I don’t know why this made me laugh, it’s so funny picturing the countess in her first few seasons and now seeing her be so outgoing (if a bit delusional at times), her evolution has made her my favourite cast member, it’s how she’s the only one on any franchise who has stayed interesting for so long (IMO).

11 minutes ago, Blue Jasmine said:

This is exactly how I’m feeling. RHOBH needs to clean house ASAP

I'm trying to objectively look at the season-long storylines of the RHOBH women this season and I'm coming up really short.

Garcelle - she's had a few scenes of her Hollywood work but I wouldn't consider it a storyline

Erika - Chicago. Again... surface level and basically nothing

Dorit - Buca di Beppo and sometimes she's late

Kyle - She's doing Halloween Kills and sometimes she's mad when Dorit is late

Rinna - Her less charismatic daughter is getting an apartment.

Teddi - Pregnant. Congrats.

Denise - Possibly had sex with Brandi, dresses like she's on a 2004 episode of Date My Mom. And did you know she was married to Charlie Sheen for five minutes fifteen years ago?

Maybe if they were more interesting as a group it wouldn't matter, but these women need personal storylines. And maybe its because we're desensitized to it, but half these women don't even strike me as that rich by Beverly Hills standards. 

Just now, JoeRobert said:

I don’t know why this made me laugh, it’s so funny picturing the countess in her first few seasons and now seeing her be so outgoing (if a bit delusional at times), her evolution has made her my favourite cast member, it’s how she’s the only one on any franchise who has stayed interesting for so long (IMO).

She really has consistently grown and if you look at her entire life, she's been interesting from the time she was a teenager.  I don't think she has a truly mean bone in her body, either.  She's been punched around by these women for over a decade and even when she could she's never stooped to their level.

27 minutes ago, HausOfGerard said:

Why are you freaking out and typing in all caps when the cast isn't even confirmer yet?

why are u taking a clown on the internet seriously ????? girl go somewhere else 

I'll probably never be that interested in RHONY again until either Sonja/Ramona are both gone or they bring in 2/3 highly entertaining level headed people to counter their ignorance/drunken shenanigans to put them in their place