Billboard: Joanne passes 500k in pure sales

Metamorphosis

16 minutes ago, DanceForYou said:

ATRL told me she'd never go gold in pure sales again so this is massive, congrats queen! Still one of the best selling females in the game. Gaga is here to stay. :clap3: 

The dusty Rihanna stans really need to stop trying it and should be properly warned for their trolling and derailment of the thread. If Gaga's sales are trash, so are Rihanna's. Adele, Taylor, and Bey stans are the only ones with any room to drag Gaga's album sales at the moment so kindly sit down. Screaming at the "but Anti was never discounted!1!1!1!1 but the Samsung deal!1!1!1!1" excuses being brought out with quickness. Rihanna is barely outselling the girl you're telling us is over despite all of those hits you're constantly bragging about and we're supposed to be impressed? Nobody is. 

Woo lord your obsession with Rih is concerning. You should be focused on your own fave's "achievements" than trying to drag others. This thread is supoosed to be about Gaga but the monsters as always trying to bring others into this 

Currently Rih is doing better than Gaga too tho.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metamorphosis

• perfectillusion

• Mystic Boy

• lonnie

this thread. I sometimes hate stan culture :skull: 

OT-Slay..Hopefully it'll be 1m in pure sales by the end of the year :clap3: 

2 minutes ago, StephenNYMonster said:

She literally gave a million copies away for free though.

MrBhroD.gif

that's what the user said :huh: 

---

congrats to Gaga, am actually more impressed about the C2C slayage though

6 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

500k is successful now....ok 

It is VERY successful considering the small number albums reaching it. :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, ItalianMonsterLM said:

Yes, nowadays it is.

See you the HDD thread for KP4 first week sales.

WVNLdMK.gif

Sure. If KP4 does 125k I'd be satisfied since sales are mostly dead, I'd consider that a good thing in these sales climate. 

Edited by Itz_Dani!

46 minutes ago, perfectillusion said:

And it also came out a year before Joanne...

And it's also selling around the same amount of copies right now despite being released 10 months before...

1 minute ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Sure. If KP4 does 125k I'd be satisfied since sales are mostly dead, I'd consider that a good thing in these sales climate. 

So, since sales are mostly dead, what was the point of your previous post?

WVNLdMK.gif

5 minutes ago, romonster said:

Yes, yes it is. You must have insanely high standards for Katy in 2017 if you think 500k is a flop. As if Chained To The Rhythm's performance in the US wasn't enough of wake up call for your fanbase.

WVNLdMK.gif

Same to you Monsters. PI did a lot worse but here y'all are still bragging about sales :fan:

CTTR is doing better than anything on Joanne atm 

& I don't expect anything big for KP4. 125k 1st week would be fine, but I'm sure she'd be already in 500k in 3 months. 

40 minutes ago, Buffy said:

It took her a whole year? Taylor sells that in less than a week.

It was released five months ago... #DevosAmerica

Edited by PoisonPill

8 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

500k is successful now....ok 

For them and an "album like Joanne". 

It's almost hand in hand with anti but without the streaming or hits or longevity. Let them bicker back and forth. 

Congrats to Gaga :clap3:

Some other stanbases are so excessively insecure and threatened when it comes to Gaga, it's weird but keep running into her threads.

1 minute ago, ItalianMonsterLM said:

So, since sales are mostly dead, what was the point of your previous post?

WVNLdMK.gif

That Gaga took almost a year to reach 500k when she should've done it earlier 

2 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

It's literally been 5 months and 10 days since it came out, stop with those blatant lies. :ahh:

Just now, Itz_Dani! said:

Joanne hasn't even been out for half a year :dies:

4 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Failed drag i guess! These type of haters must do a proper research before dragging an artist.

25 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

I mean, isn't that what the Navy has said? Little Monsters have continuously downplayed the success of ANTI, an album that sold 645K despite 1.47 million free copies being given away (and not counting toward the charts), minimal promo, and no discounts whatsoever. Yet Gaga's 500K is impressive, when her albums and singles have been discounted for months and she performed at Super Bowl 51 and the Grammy Awards in back-to-back weekends? LMAO. 

:ahh:

4 minutes ago, romonster said:

Can you please explain how 5 months is almost a year?

WVNLdMK.gif

3 minutes ago, ItalianMonsterLM said:

It's literally been 5 months and 10 days since it came out, stop with those blatant lies. :ahh:

3 minutes ago, Amaryllis said:

Joanne hasn't even been out for half a year :dies:

Sorry, it was my fault I forgot the release date :deadbanana3: i failed to drag I guess 

ARTPOP selling 11k in a year with Super Bowl promo :skull:

Joanne is doing really well in pure sales.

•  

Had she released the original RedOne album it would have been platinum by now. But still impressive for Joanne :clap3:

poor ogh  jnIjHHP.gif

31 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

I mean, isn't that what the Navy has said? Little Monsters have continuously downplayed the success of ANTI, an album that sold 645K despite 1.47 million free copies being given away (and not counting toward the charts), minimal promo, and no discounts whatsoever. Yet Gaga's 500K is impressive, when her albums and singles have been discounted for months and she performed at Super Bowl 51 and the Grammy Awards in back-to-back weekends? LMAO. 

Selling 500k without a #1 single is more impressive than selling 645k with a 9 weeks #1 song. What promo did Joanne receive at the Grammys tho? Are we talking about the same Grammys she performed at with Metallica?

Edited by Optimus

760K in 2013

750K in 2014

500K in 2017

Queen of consistency.

jAX3ha9.gif

Edited by H-I-M

15 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Sorry, it was my fault I forgot the release date :deadbanana3: i failed to drag I guess 

hope you had fun dragging while being uninformed

tcX2FdK.jpg

Edited by CakeLikeLG

Y'all faves could literally NEVER pull off these numbers with such a risky album!

Gaga WON. 

Edited by Brooke Candy