• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xBoySelenatorx

• Sabbath

• luckystrike

• Yvess

Next act to sing for their life is Lea Michele. @Lukey

Please don't rain on her parade.. here's her rendition of "Don't Rain On My Parade"

Comments:

@Yvess says that it's simply TABS :-* In this case @Not Like The Movies agrees and says that it was amazing. They add that Lea should have not been in the bottom because her submission was amazing. Even then, with this performance she did not disappoint. NLTM applauds the dramatics, the powerful vocals, the usage of the stage & crowd and her movements. I in this case don't completely agree. I think in this case the dramatics may have killed it a bit. When she wasn't forcing it and was standing still, she sounded great. Compared to her submission for week one, I am kind of underwhelmed with this one. 

10 minutes ago, Yvess said:

:dancehall:

8 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Sis that is not my critique :gaycat3:

mixed yall up but fixed! :-*

Our next contestant that is at the bottom is Mans Zelmerlow. @fiercE

Hoping this performance makes him stay, here he is singing "Heroes"

Comments:

@Yvess loves this side of Mans, the rocker side. Simply TABS. Now there is something the rest of the judges will agree on this one, the stage effects were amazing. @Not Like The Movies applauds his energy and vocals while @Speezy also praises his vocals. I certainly agree with all of this, my only criticism is that sometimes I felt like I couldn't hear him, the backtrack was a bit loud on some occasions. Outside of that, great job!

Edited by xBoySelenatorx

Our last performer is Lana Del Rey. @nina_

Here is her rendition of... wait nvm, there was no save me performance submitted. 

I'm sorry my dear but you have been automatically eliminated. With no save me performances, there is nothing for the judges to go by. 

Oooop... Poor lana :'(

Mess Lana should have never been in the bottom at all. But you should have submitted a save me performance for a chance to stay! 

35 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Our next contestant that is at the bottom is Mans Zelmerlow. @EriKills

30 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Our last performer is Lana Del Rey. @nina_

Here is her rendition of... wait nvm, there was no save me performance submitted. 

I'm sorry my dear but you have been automatically eliminated. With no save me performances, there is nothing for the judges to go by. 

whew I'm SAFE :jonny5: (even tho Mans Zelmerlow is not my contestant sksksksk)

This leaves us with Miley Cyrus, Mans Zelmerlow, and Lea Michele. 

The first person that is saved this week is Mans Zelmerlow. Congratulations!

Spoiler

@fiercE

Scores: 

xBoyx - 9

Speezy - 7

Yvess - 10

NLTM - 9

Miley Cyrus... you are also saved this week. Congratulations!

Spoiler

@Touch It

Scores:

xBoyx - 9

Yvess - 7

NLTM - 9

That leaves us with Lea Michele. I mentioned that this week would be a double elimination - mostly because of how large the cast is, to make it easier for the judges. Unfortunately I have to give out the news that this week is only a single elimination and the judges will critique 14 instead of 13. Congratulations!

Spoiler

@Lukey

Scores:

xBoyx - 7

Yvess: 9

NLTM: 10

I came in with the mentality of getting rid of two people this week. I'm not sure if some of you noticed but for two performances and scores, there was nothing from Speezy. Being this the first game I host, I forgot to send in those two performances to review (to all the judges.) Some were able to evaluate them in a rush. I don't think it would be fair to eliminate a second person without knowing what his comments and scores would be (after all, he was the tough judge last week :eli:

Now, let me assure you that next elimination WILL BE a double elimination. Songs + new save me performances from those who sang tonight will be sent for evaluation. 

Below are the current ranking of how each act placed.

Spoiler

Artist Week 1
Mariah Carey 1st
Lady Gaga 2nd
Queen 3rd
Janet Jackson 4th
Beyonce 5th
Tinashe 6th
Ellie Goulding 7th
Years & Years 8th
Rihanna 9th
Ariana Grande 10th
Taylor Swift 11th
Miley Cyrus 12th
Lea Michele 13th
Mans Zelmerlow 14th
Lana Del Rey ELIM

Those in blue have submitted their summer songs, so that means that Rihanna, Ariana Grande, and Beyonce have to send in their submissions immediately. 

@Girlicious @Bawdee @mokitsu

Edited by xBoySelenatorx

1 minute ago, EriKills said:

(even tho Mans Zelmerlow is not my contestant sksksksk)

skfksn the capital E on Fierce throws me off that I just looked for that in the list of names :deadbanana4:

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

The way @EriKills keeps getting mentioned :bibliahh:

nnn The hoest aint slick trying to get rid of me despite me being SAFE I- :biblio: 

5 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

skfksn the capital E on Fierce throws me off that I just looked for that in the list of names :deadbanana4:

:dies: well I'm glad @fiercE and the iconic Mans Z is safe this round :-* 

5 minutes ago, EriKills said:

nnn The hoest aint slick trying to get rid of me despite me being SAFE I- :biblio: 

can you blame him tho

qOkDyQ4.gif

15 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

Rihanna, Ariana Grande, and Beyonce have to send in their submissions immediately. 

@Girlicious @Bawdee @mokitsu

not yall having it the easiest and still not sending :deadbanana2: the lack of professionalism!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

not yall having it the easiest and still not sending :deadbanana2: the lack of professionalism!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad someone said it  :mandown:

7 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

can you blame him tho

qOkDyQ4.gif

@xBoySelenatorx where are the producers, I'd like to report some BULLYING going on.  

qOkDyQ4.gif

4 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

I'm glad someone said it  :mandown:

clownery, luv! x

yall did Lana DIRTY.

the way she would have slayed if i got to play as her 

SxCgryQ.jpg?1

5 hours ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

5 hours ago, EriKills said:

:dies: well I'm glad @fiercE and the iconic Mans Z is safe this round :-* 

:dies::lmao:. Our username is not even remotely close :lmao::dies:

I hope my summer entry can save me this time.

The fact I was going to get eliminated 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.