Harley Quinn | Season 3 Coming Soon

RunUpDoneUp

Jeez, they hit the gay mark in this one, a lot of lgbt people can relate to how harley acted in this episode. Matter of fact, a lot of people are continuing that behaviour to this day! :skull:

My fav. Darkseid. :heart2:

The fighting was good, the characters got to expand a little and the humor was apt, another great episode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RunUpDoneUp

• xrosup

• Ohno

• Sam96

RunUpDoneUp

Talent always wins, the clown gets the last laugh.

A character death and a new villain duo, one with brains and power to back it up too!

This show is still keeping it's chug and I'm all aboard for the next stop.

DevonRoars
On 5/26/2020 at 3:13 PM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Jeez, they hit the gay mark in this one, a lot of lgbt people can relate to how harley acted in this episode. Matter of fact, a lot of people are continuing that behaviour to this day! :skull:

My fav. Darkseid. :heart2:

The fighting was good, the characters got to expand a little and the humor was apt, another great episode.

That behavior isn't good though :(

RunUpDoneUp
On 6/9/2020 at 9:18 AM, DevonRoars said:

That behavior isn't good though :(

What more do you want? They're villains, any more and they'd be good guy tier.

RunUpDoneUp

Another banging ep. The justice league were every bit as powerful as they should be WITH keeping things in the show universe.

Can't wait for the finale.

RunUpDoneUp

Crazy final ep. beautiful messiness and fun. I don't need another season but if it does have one, I will definitely watch it.

The season felt rocky sometimes but I believe they hit the mark. Glad they did too.

• 2 months later...

I'm so glad we will at least get 3 seasons. The writing on this show is brilliant. 

Kaley Cauco deserves more credit for her excellent voice acting. 

• 5 months later...
feelslikeadream

I didn't realize Chris Meloni was in this! :eek: They should do a behind-the-scenes video of them recording an episode where Chris has a full frontal scene :WAP: