BoyLikeYouSuxx
1 minute ago, Lithium. said:

Season 2 is coming in April :party:

Yesss! I still need to see this weeks episode. I’m PISSED after joker

killed ivy :angry: 

Edited by BoyLikeYouSuxx
E

So soon! That's wonderful news.

Excellent first season and I hope it keeps going up or stays the same quality-wise.

They have something special here.

I wish we had more of Catwoman but this was a great season. If anyone wants their money's worth of a Harley Quinn project they should stream or t0rrent this instead of that waste of a movie out now :clap3:

• 4 weeks later...
The Mandalorian

DC's shows are incredibly good. I'm still waiting for this to be downloadable onto the PlayStation, though. I want to be able to watch it on my TV, and I don't have an Xbox. :noparty:

• 1 month later...
RunUpDoneUp

Catwoman served and. I. Want. MORE. The way ivy switched like a saget when she arrived.

:ahh:

Love that freeze went out by his own hands while changing harley for the better. Only joker did that and he's a changed man.

I'm not a kivy shipper but I would let km smash, I wouldn't lie but I do think he's beneath her.

The riddler is hilarious and like frank, is underused.

Can't wait for baneton, he's my fav. Bad guy left standing.

When catwoman returns she better eat or imma be mad.

RunUpDoneUp

New ep. LASHED. Finally some goddamned justice for Bane! Out of all the remaining villains, he is the strongest by far. If he kept his super intelligence, it'd be a wrap for the girls.

The anti-new age star wars and snyder cut parody made me gag, perfect capture of how the average person saying that sht sounds and acts.

Alfred is great, so's the bat. I like taking time away from the crew and focusing on others, the show could honestly use that every now and then considering their ensemble.

RunUpDoneUp

Banging backstory ep. for harls and ivy, the joker was the caveat but they were the main course.

The 2 face blood scene was sexy foreshadowing, loved how it was done.

The crew routinely shows that they're still capable of giving us something to tune in for even if it isn't some fight with the baddy of the week.

Whether harley and ivy get together doesn't really matter to me, I'm fine with the way things are and I'll be fine with the way things'll be if they do get together. I get the desire to see more lesbian and in this case bisexual rep. though.

• 2 weeks later...
RunUpDoneUp

Oh, man. This ep. was crazy.

Loved the courtroom, loved bane judging, loved man bat's lawyering, loved 2face's plaintiff-ing and I love the pit.

The ending left me stunned, I love that for them. Can't wait for more.