Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• DG1

• scheibe

• its_britney_bitch

XrU7L0P.gif

tTVCcfl.gif

2 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Y'all need to stop acting like a live album doing what Homecoming did is a flop :rip:

This however is bad :jonny6:  I hope it still pulls through somehow. Bey deserves to keep the record for solo albums. 

That live album had promo like no other and trended the whole day, Black celebrities came out In droves to do their part of the promo as well. 

Like it wasn't a disaster but it should have done more. 

I'm still hoping tidal will come through last minute and save TheGift

5 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

If this was a Drake album, this would have opened up with 400k+

Fixed 

26 minutes ago, iHype. said:

So this will end her streak of #1 albums? 

The fact this and EIL didn't even get blocked by moderately big albums makes the #2s so much worse gfjfk :deadbanana:

The streak or record is for studio albums. Beyoncé has had compilation albums before not go #1 and it didn't count against her streak. :clown:

And I am not one to defend EIL, but it would have went #1 with a full week. 

im really disappointed to hear this. i love this album so much. 

oh well. back to my playlist

I knew something was amiss cuz no way Ed was gonna drop more than 70% no matter what

That said,

i still think it’ll reach #1 

tidal and the alert to the beyhive will get it to #1

Will this do more or less than the Chris brown album cause I can't live in a world where that idiots and is crackhead can think he is better than bey. 

It will probably increase as more people see the film 

18 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Lions are you with me??

No.

2e548ev.jpg

:deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Mariano said:

Y'all need to stop acting like a live album doing what Homecoming did is a flop :rip:

This however is bad :jonny6:  I hope it still pulls through somehow. Bey deserves to keep the record for solo albums. 

They’ll just say studio albums if the solo album streak ends but somehow I think tidal or something is going to come through in the end.

If so at least janet will keep  Her 7 #1 (females) all by herself 

OMFG :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

Not it possibly getting 3rd :deadbanana4:

Not it doing less than the likes of Chris Brown, Xtina, Madonna :deadbanana4:

Not it only doing 50k after The Lion King just opened with nearly 200 Million. :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Blue G said:

Will this do more or less than the Chris brown album cause I can't live in a world where that idiots and is crackhead can think he is better than bey. 

I think Brown did 97k

26 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

This is kinda confusing, it is not soundtrack, live album or EP.

It is solo album recorded in studio consisting new songs. Technically it should break the streak, i guess.

It is being treated as a compilation album in the UK and won't chart on the albums chart. Billboard will treat it as a compilation album. Her studio album streak remains intact. :clown:

32 minutes ago, iHype. said:

So this will end her streak of #1 albums? 

The fact this and EIL didn't even get blocked by moderately big albums makes the #2s so much worse gfjfk :deadbanana:

Her #1 streak ended with EIL. Gaga’s industry-regarded streak for most #1 albums by a female artist in a single decade takes joint albums C2C and ASIB into account. Using “studio” albums as a streak is a cop-out. Someone of Beyoncé’s supposed magnitude failing to reach #1 for a third consecutive time is embarrassing.

When I thought this couldn't be more tragic... :rip: It's even embarrassing at this point :deadbanana4: Y'all better move on with this album, Bey first. 

well-its-over.gif

TBH, I've only been listening to the Beyonce songs and skipping the rest.

I feel like a lot of people are doing the same :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Blue G said:

I think Brown did 97k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.