Frequently asked questions... Read more... ×

Billie’s brother dating look alike

180 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2019 at 2:01 PM, badgirlriri said:

Well there's nothing wrong with consensual incest anyways so not seeing what the issue is :cm:

Mess, the only situation where it would be ok-ish would be two consenting adult with no intention to procreate and with no unfair power dynamics but to have all these factors together would be rare, as one member would have been manipulating the other since they were kids so the consenting adults and power dynamic thing is almost always present.

On 7/11/2019 at 5:44 PM, Pavement Princess said:

This is actually disturbing... Especially Ocean Eyes. :skull: 

Oh wow really? Didn't know that, i love ocean eyes, despite the meh lyrics, the sub - par vocals i still enjoy most of BE's music because of the melodies and production.

20 hours ago, CandyBling said:

Michelle Rodriguez

When was the last time you saw your ophthalmologist?

6 hours ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

The fake outrage in here when there was a thread made this week asking if Hailey was ugly and y’all dragged her

Which hailey? Steinfield? Wtf, she's pretty asf but then again most people on here are male homosexuals they have a slim definition of what attractiveness in women means. So no surprising they defend every white man on here.

48 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Like your mother

:deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

It was well-known back in the glee day when I was active on the glee wikia boards so I know it from there

Hmm hear-says and gossips don't count as fact sis, but thanks for the info.

On 7/11/2019 at 12:13 PM, Chemist said:

P!nk is really ugly too by the way

:deadbanana4: