Hot 100: #2 Senorita; #20 Megatron; #16 Panini; #22 Rodeo

iHype.

8 minutes ago, evtimow said:

I have been quoted by exactly two members multiple times (one of them was you).

i counted at least 4 people who called you out :skull:

You have quoted me ten times on any occasion and now gathered every single post I have written about Lil Nas and analyzed it thoroughly. Then, you claim you aren't obsessed with me. Excuse me?

i'm obssessed with spreading the truth to idiots like you

It's pathetic when you try to paint me as something I'm not in order to caress your ego a bit more. 

You are obsessed with whiteness and white people for some reason and is just creepy.

not as creepy as writing detailed essays about Lil Nas X

Admit you were wrong, and move on. :rip:

-all the people in the HDD thread to you

From now on, I will block you. I don't want to be associated, quoted or messaged by you. You are obsessive, creepy persona who shouldn't be on a public forum and has to address their issues privately. It's concerning.

good luck with that block you're speaking about

Edited by Mr.Fenty

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Mr.Fenty

• Sinister

• FAN

Wait wtf, I thought Billie blocked Lil Nas, was not expecting some random band :ahh: 

Nicki another top 20:clap3:

Señorita will still be #1 on Spotify after the 4th day of the tracking week, stable in sales (actually increasing today) and exploding on radio. Will it be enough to offset the Apple Music/vevo drop to keep it in the top 10 next week? 

1 minute ago, FAN said:

Señorita will still be #1 on Spotify after the 4th day of the tracking week, stable in sales (actually increasing today) and exploding on radio. Will it be enough to offset the Apple Music/vevo drop to keep it in the top 10 next week? 

Lol of course senorita will stay in top 10 of hot 100...#4 or #5 position for the second week

5 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

Lol of course senorita will stay in top 10 of hot 100...#4 or #5 position for the second week

Oh wow! How is that possible :eek: OCH told me the only reason it was successful was because of Shawn but his last single plummeted out of the Top 10 on the second week and has been struggling ever since so I expected the same for this! 

yass congrats shawn for a back to back #2 debut hit single this year!!! on par with taylor swift :clap3:

an congrats for camila, her highest debut single to date!

2nd week in the top 10 are on lock for Senorita, and with the radio increase hope IICHY can join the top 10 too so he can celebrate 2 song in the top 10.

6 minutes ago, FAN said:

Oh wow! How is that possible :eek: OCH told me the only reason it was successful was because of Shawn but his last single plummeted out of the Top 10 on the second week and has been struggling ever since so I expected the same for this! 

lol 1.senorita is more catchy than shawn's previous solo single..2. it's camila's power..of course the song will have more longevity...

Will this even make the YE Hot 100?

He blocked Taylor Swift TWICE, Shawn Mendes TWICE, Camila Cabello, Post Malone, Billie Eilish, Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber from getting #1s 

:clap3: 

31 minutes ago, Sinister said:

At this point we should wonder if it’ll make it to 20 weeks on the chart. Then will it go recurrent then will it make year end.

i don’t think this will even go recurrent 

Am shocked at the big fall

Imagine if this was a pop girl...

Keep streaming Senorita babies! Old Twink Roach is on the downslide. 

YNTCD n ME :deadbanana2:

QueenofCopyPaste

J. Cole dropping this Friday

Damn another Spotify #1 is coming. 

Didn't expect ME! to drop this hard early. Oh well. Congratulations to Shawn and Camila! :clap3:

Honestly not bad for Nicki. But clearly the song will have no staying power :skull: even though it's not bad. She needs to do better if she wants to catch pop radio's attention again, which is her only way to get a hit nowadays, considering the GP doesn't care to stream her like they do other rap artists

1 hour ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Imagine if this was a pop girl...

A non-single doing that? While he has 2 other songs top 10.

Literally no other artist would get dragged :skull: It's the opposite, y'all go out of your way to always find the most random things to discredit him for.

Imma need that awful number one song to disappear how is it still going????

3 hours ago, Sinister said:

It had a very frontloaded 1st week and didn't freefall till now, so yeah.

Although it will probably be like #50 or whatever on year end lol

Dammmn so happy for Camila but shocked OTR has double the streams of Señorita.

Saw somewhere around here OTR had approximately 660 points. What about Señorita? Something like 350?

5 hours ago, hatake said:

HitS? As in... plural? Where

4k in pure sales:dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.