• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~MoviePoP

• MrLovett

• Mimie

• Hilly

3 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

Queen Latifah would be a better choice, especially since she can sing. 

So can Melissa. :clap3: I think she's a fantastic choice. It's made me even more excited for this. Can't wait to see the rest of the casting.

BeautyNumber2

Awful choice. Ursula is not some goofy comedic character, she’s incredibly complex. Ursula is conniving, witty, and deeply disturbed. Mellisa McCartney will always be associated with her mediocre comedic roles and could never capture Ursula bye

4 hours ago, Blood Magic said:

Aladdin full cast was announced at D23 2017, I expect the same thing for TLM this year, which would give the movie a 2021 release date.

I think it's gonna be released later than that

Production for TLM begins next year while Aladdin's started a month after the D23 announcement

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Awful choice. Ursula is not some goofy comedic character, she’s incredibly complex. Ursula is conniving, witty, and deeply disturbed. Mellisa McCartney will always be associated with her mediocre comedic roles and could never capture Ursula bye

The live action remakes are hit and miss with the villains so far

Good: Gaston, Shere Khan, Lady Tremaine

Butchered: Maleficent (great casting but butchered backstory), Jafar

I would say idk how to feel but with how Aladdin swerved and was actually great I’m not gonna question Disney’s judgement.

1 hour ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Have you seen Can You Ever Forgive Me? It was a departure from her sitcom stuff. 

TaylorNation
5 hours ago, Paddy said:

yes. good.

but who will be the little mermaid is the bigger question

Zendaya’s been rumored for months 

4 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

She was literally nominated for Best Actress at the Oscars this year...

wesleywalrus

I love Melissa and Can You Ever Forgive Me? was my favourite film from last year, but this isn't the role for her.

6 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

If only Melissa had a role that was also witty, conniving & disturbed and also Oscar nominated at the same time :/

5 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

Zendaya’s been rumored for months 

Please no. She's okayish actress but they need the best to pull off the main in a Disney live action. 

17 minutes ago, Paddy said:

Please no. She's okayish actress but they need the best to pull off the main in a Disney live action. 

She was directly asked whether she is involved with the production in a recent red carpet interview and she denied it.

18 minutes ago, Paddy said:

She’s doing pretty good in euphoria though

I would have loved Lizzo, the good sis was ready for it 

Melissa is fine though 

8 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

She's a two-time Oscar nominee. One of which was for an incredibly complex and powerful dramatic role. Just say you have no knowledge of Melissa's capabilities and run along. Because this nonsense was not needed.

7 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

She's a two-time Oscar nominee. One of which was for an incredibly complex and powerful dramatic role. Just say you have no knowledge of Melissa's capabilities and run along. Because this nonsense was not needed.

Scalp ha :clap3:

Chloe from Chloe x Halle has been cast as Ariel apparently.

Harry Styles as Prince Eric 

Edited by Assassin
11 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Choe from Chloe x Halle has been cast as Ariel apparently.

Harry Styles as Prince Eric 

You've obviously made this up. :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, dwennz said:

i like this casting :dancehall: now just get ariana as ariel and finn wittrock as prince eric :clap3: 

I read that as Finn Wolfhard, and I was like ?????