Top Posters In This Topic

• greeneyedsoul

• ProudLBS

• Bloodflowers.

• Goofy

That Bad Eartha
3 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

NOOOOOOOO girl go write AL7 :biblio:

I mean if she doesn’t tour, who’s gonna be left to buy it? She’s a nostalgia act now and needs to lean into that and tour the hits for a bit to remind people why they liked her in the first place.

Even if it is a small tour during a flop era, it is always better to tour a bit than not all. The girls that skip tours frequently are the ones who have to downgrade to theaters when they finally go out again (Mariah, Xtina, etc)

24 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I mean if she doesn’t tour, who’s gonna be left to buy it? She’s a nostalgia act now and needs to lean into that and tour the hits for a bit to remind people why they liked her in the first place.

Even if it is a small tour during a flop era, it is always better to tour a bit than not all. The girls that skip tours frequently are the ones who have to downgrade to theaters when they finally go out again (Mariah, Xtina, etc)

You think she's touring anything but theaters outside of Asia and Latin America? :dies:

Edited by ProudLBS
That Bad Eartha
22 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

You think she's touring anything but theaters outside of Asia and Latin America? :dies:

No, but if she doesn't tour theaters now, she'll honestly be in down to club shows in a few years. I think even now a theater tour might be a struggle for her to pull off strong sales, but I think it is doable. 

7 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I live about 30 mins from Detroit, and I'll definitely say the Fox is the biggest and most popular theater in Michigan. I think it's great she's playing there, most major acts do unless they do one of the stadiums in Detroit. I don't think it looks bad to do theater tours at all as long as they locations have a respected name. 

I hope she already plays song from head above water album and not only 3 of them. I want to see her singing birdie, it was in me and souvenir. Let’s pray. 

Presale on Wednesday. They better confirm this as not the only one show, related to her annual foundation charity event. 

Fingers crossed!!

she has balls doing a 5k venue in detroit. paramore couldn’t even sell out that same venue and their album sold 3x what head above water did.

3 hours ago, FakeHappy said:

she has balls doing a 5k venue in detroit. paramore couldn’t even sell out that same venue and their album sold 3x what head above water did.

Avril has more hits and a much higher peak than Paramore though :skull:

6 hours ago, FakeHappy said:

Doubt she will have a big production to have to worry about selling out dates.

3 hours ago, Iceland said:

I'M NOT GOING THIS TIME 

2XtzAx6.gif

i thought u were 5 when AL5 came out?

9 minutes ago, grAntVRIL said:

i thought u were 5 when AL5 came out?

i went with my mom, she was an avrilizer. remember?

2XtzAx6.gif