Halloween Kills (2021) | Teaser Trailer #2

Alexis Neiers

I can’t believe we have to wait a whole year :weeps:

DemnisBreezy

I wanna see it now :chick3:

Oktober Knight
17 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Did they film Halloween Ends already?

I think they were supposed to film this year but postponed it. Either way, it's still expected to come out in 2022.

ccfan007

CHILLS!! This looks so good, why do we have to wait?! UGH!!

sakisfan16

Not gonna spoil anything but if the ending of halloween kills remains the same then many people will be shocked ..what the hell is happening with michael myers? There's definitely something supernatural about him and the ending of halloween kills will have a lot of discussion among the fans when they will see it next year...I wonder how they will continue the story with Halloween ends...

Kevin2803
14 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

Not gonna spoil anything but if the ending of halloween kills remains the same then many people will be shocked ..what the hell is happening with michael myers? There's definitely something supernatural about him and the ending of halloween kills will have a lot of discussion among the fans when they will see it next year...I wonder how they will continue the story with Halloween ends...

Can you put in a spoiler tag what you mean? I already read who dies, but i don't remember reading anything about some supernatural aspect.

sakisfan16
10 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:

Can you put in a spoiler tag what you mean? I already read who dies, but i don't remember reading anything about some supernatural aspect.

Spoiler

Karen saves Allyson's life on Myers house after a fight with Michael.Karen and Allyson are outside of Myers house and they are about to leave when Karen spots something.A distorted reflection from Judith's bedroom window.it's a child.a male child.In a clown costume with a knife on his hands.Karen signals ''one second'' to Allyson as she rushes back into the Myers house to find the child.But it was a trap.Michael is inside and kills Karen .

Edited by sakisfan16

Kevin2803
2 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:
  Hide contents

Karen saves allyson's life on Myers house.Karen and Allyson are outside of Myers house and they are about to leave when Karen spots something.A distorted reflection from Judith's bedroom window.it's a child.a male child.In a clown costume with a knife on his hands.Karen signals ''one second'' to Allyson as she rushes back into the Myers house to find the child.

Spoiler

And then Michael kills her? I've read that Karen gets killed and Laurie hears it over the phone.

sakisfan16
1 minute ago, Kevin2803 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And then Michael kills her? I've read that Karen gets killed and Laurie hears it over the phone.

I edited my spoiler comment above and I answered to your question

Kevin2803
Just now, sakisfan16 said:

I edited my spoiler comment above and I answered to your question

Thank you. 

Spoiler

Sounds like a very ambiguous ending and will definitely get some fans talking. Wouldn't be surprised though if it turns out to be just a child in his Halloween costume that did a dare and ran off when he saw Michael. :ahh:

sakisfan16
1 minute ago, Kevin2803 said:

Thank you. 

Reveal hidden contents

Sounds like a very ambiguous ending and will definitely get some fans talking. Wouldn't be surprised though if it turns out to be just a child in his Halloween costume that did a dare and ran off when he saw Michael. :ahh:

Spoiler

I don't know what they are gonna do with Halloween ends story.they can explain what happened or they will ignore it just like halloween 5 who never explained the halloween 4 ending

Kevin2803
1 minute ago, sakisfan16 said:
  Hide contents

I don't know what they are gonna do with Halloween ends story.they can explain what happened or they will ignore it just like halloween 5 who never explained the halloween 4 ending

Spoiler

Didn't they imply that Michael is connected to Jamie and made her do it?

sakisfan16
16 minutes ago, Kevin2803 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Didn't they imply that Michael is connected to Jamie and made her do it?

Spoiler

I don't remember cause I saw Halloween 5 only one time many years ago!! The worst Halloween movie...!!But I don't think that they fully explained what really happened..

Edited by sakisfan16