Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

Recommended Posts

Sam96
3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Why didn't y'all inform me? My prediction came true!! 

 

 

Psychic chanteuse 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

There are pictures on Instagram that were taken down, some are still up but it's leaked photos from the recreation of the 1978 sets. Laurie's house and the Myers house are shown. Nick Castle is also in the costume for these scenes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
2 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

There are pictures on Instagram that were taken down, some are still up but it's leaked photos from the recreation of the 1978 sets. Laurie's house and the Myers house are shown. Nick Castle is also in the costume for these scenes

I just saw them. I'm so glad they're doing flashbacks. I'm more pumped for this movie now that I know 1978 is part of the storyline. :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elite Four Brad

please fire kyle richards, no one wants her in this movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
27 minutes ago, Elite Four Brad said:

please fire kyle richards, no one wants her in this movie

Uhhhh why? I think it's cool they're bringing back the original child actor from the first film. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

 Judy is on set!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

Jamie is on set! 

 

Finally confirms the tea i have that Laurie will be recovering in the hospital this movie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96

Jamie's selfie alone has me PUMPED. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pretty Lady

OMG the hospital, so cool that they are bringing it back. I wonder if we'll see any Halloween 2 nurses in this one? Since it's a new timeline, they'd all be still alive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ConceptD

So excited for this ❤️ I've loved the Halloween series since I was a child and it's the only horror series where there's always a new installment to be excited for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BoyLikeYouSuxx

My girlie and I just rewatched H20 a few days ago, can't wait for king Michaels return :jonny4:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

The way the hospital looks like a slightly updated version from HII :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

50rkadutxfr31.jpg

Sheriff Brackett is back! Officially on set today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Armani👑

It's over a year away :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Armani👑

The way Danielle Harris got scrapped like Scrappy from Scooby Doo:rip:

 

Would like to see her again somehow :michael:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96

Are Halloween Kills and Ends being filmed back to back???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed
1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

Are Halloween Kills and Ends being filmed back to back???

Kills has 14 days left of shooting, and will go into editing. Ends will be shot next year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96
1 hour ago, MasterXPosed said:

Kills has 14 days left of shooting, and will go into editing. Ends will be shot next year

Ohhh ok! I'm so excited for this! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AvrilLaQueen

Take away my coins legend Jamie :jonny5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FakeHappy
4 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

50rkadutxfr31.jpg

Sheriff Brackett is back! Officially on set today

legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
7 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

50rkadutxfr31.jpg

Sheriff Brackett is back! Officially on set today

They are no fcking around with this movie! They're giving us everything we want. 

 

I saw a pic of a boy that was dressed up like Lonnie too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight

Wrong thread 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

So Jamie was only on set for 8 days. She posted on IG last night that she was leaving Wilmington. Based on the info i had, she really won't be in the movie for that long which is sad. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vRRtqgGgn/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
2 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

So Jamie was only on set for 8 days. She posted on IG last night that she was leaving Wilmington. Based on the info i had, she really won't be in the movie for that long which is sad. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3vRRtqgGgn/

She'll be back in the final film to kick ass bigger than H20 and Halloween 2018 combined :celestial:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites