Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

Oktober Knight

I heard a rumor last week that they want to get the original Sheriff Bracket to return but isn't he like really old now? 

PrinceMichaelFan
On 8/29/2019 at 12:55 PM, Oktober Knight said:

I heard a rumor last week that they want to get the original Sheriff Bracket to return but isn't he like really old now? 

everyone is really old except for Ms. Curtis. She remains intact thanks to Activa!

EwyqgZs.gif

Sam96
On 8/29/2019 at 9:55 AM, Oktober Knight said:

I heard that too.. I'd be here for a lil cameo. 

3 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

everyone is really old except for Ms. Curtis. She remains intact thanks to Activa!

EwyqgZs.gif

Jamie got a lot of coins for activia. Legend. 

Sam96

You know what would've been nice to see in Halloween 2018? A scene where Laurie visits Annie and Lynda's graves and has a moment there. It would've been nice and better than PJ Soles' ratchet voice over cameo. :deadbanana4:

PrinceMichaelFan
58 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

You know what would've been nice to see in Halloween 2018? A scene where Laurie visits Annie and Lynda's graves and has a moment there. It would've been nice and better than PJ Soles' ratchet voice over cameo. :deadbanana4:

I was thinking about something similar to H20 by having a sequel where Laurie goes back to Haddonfield.

But with 2018 I agree. It seems like Halloween Kills is pulling out all the stops to bring back old characters.

EwyqgZs.gif

Sam96
31 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

I was thinking about something similar to H20 by having a sequel where Laurie goes back to Haddonfield.

But with 2018 I agree. It seems like Halloween Kills is pulling out all the stops to bring back old characters.

EwyqgZs.gif

Hopefully in Hallowern Kills we get a cute lil homage to Lynda and Annie. 

Oktober Knight
5 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Totally... 

MasterXPosed
3 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Totally... 

8 hours ago, Sam96 said:

It would have been great if there was a picture of them in her house like this one. That's one thing i didn't like that was missing. Their deaths really destroyed her. Especially in the H20 timeline
 d591f478e47f4ce22a2eb50f3c36fc0d.jpg

MasterXPosed

Now that Charles (Sheriff Brackett) is back tho, Annie will be mentioned a lot. He has most reason to kill Michael. Even more than Laurie! Except in the H20 timeline

Edited by MasterXPosed

Sam96
5 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Totally... 

Lynda is so funny :ahh: TOTALLY!! Hahaha 

1 hour ago, MasterXPosed said:

It would have been great if there was a picture of them in her house like this one. That's one thing i didn't like that was missing. Their deaths really destroyed her. Especially in the H20 timeline
 d591f478e47f4ce22a2eb50f3c36fc0d.jpg

This is such a nice picture ♡

Sam96

I just looked at Brian Andrews' Facebook page and whheeeewwww chile the ghetto. 

PrinceMichaelFan
9 hours ago, Sam96 said:

I just looked at Brian Andrews' Facebook page and whheeeewwww chile the ghetto. 

Lol. 

MasterXPosed

So Halloween Kills filmed a bit tonight, is filming tomorrow and is under the working title Mob Rules! The official plot has been confirmed and will involve Laurie having to ask the town of Haddonfield to help her in killing Michael after she finds out he escaped last film. Due to her traps/weapons and everything being gone. So there will be a mob created hunting down Michael

Sam96

So Halloween Kills filmed a bit tonight, is filming tomorrow and is under the working title Mob Rules! The official plot has been confirmed and will involve Laurie having to ask the town of Haddonfield to help her in killing Michael after she finds out he escaped last film. Due to her traps/weapons and everything being gone. So there will be a mob created hunting down Michael

So the whole movie will revolve around the town hunting Michael down? Here for it. Kinda reminds me of Frankenstein. 

MasterXPosed

On set photos!

Sam96
13 minutes ago, MasterXPosed said:

On set photos!

:duca:

Lucyyyyyyyyy

I'M SO EXCITED :jonny: 

PrinceMichaelFan

:smitten2: Jamie and this longevity is out of this world!

MasterXPosed

So i have some tea about the upcoming movie. I've heard Jamie will not be in Kills as much/Laurie will be recovering in the hospital this movie from the injuries she sustained in 2018. So it'll be more of a Lindsey/Tommy film showcasing their trauma from the night they saw Michael as kids. It'll also have some flashbacks from the original/they're recreating the actual mask from 1978. Alyson/Karen will be helping Tommy/Lindsey and the town's mob that gets created

MasterXPosed

Cameron will also have a bigger arc due to Lonnie being back

Oktober Knight

So i have some tea about the upcoming movie. I've heard Jamie will not be in Kills as much/Laurie will be recovering in the hospital this movie from the injuries she sustained in 2018. So it'll be more of a Lindsey/Tommy film showcasing their trauma from the night they saw Michael as kids. It'll also have some flashbacks from the original/they're recreating the actual mask from 1978. Alyson/Karen will be helping Tommy/Lindsey and the town's mob that gets created

Hmmm...I'm not liking that Laurie won't be in it that much. If so, they better make her a main character again in Halloween Ends. 

I am excited for flashbacks though! 

Oktober Knight

Why didn't y'all inform me? My prediction came true!! 

XR8-D

Where the hell is the sequel to Trick-R-Treat?

Sam96
On 9/27/2019 at 7:29 AM, MasterXPosed said:

:biblio: