Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

Recommended Posts

Sam96
5 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

:1stplace: I’m ready. Do we know how long shooting is cause jamie has to go promote her $100 million dollar knives out film in November.  

I'm assuming September 2019 - January 2020 because it's 2 movies filming back to back!! I'm so excited :duca:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sakisfan16
3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Then stop watching the sequels. Simple. 

You should stop watch the sequels cause all of you are giving money to them and so they can continue to destroy the franchise.simple.

Edited by sakisfan16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
17 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

I'm assuming September 2019 - January 2020 because it's 2 movies filming back to back!! I'm so excited :duca:

which was the original idea for Halloween 2018 if yall remember that report. :fonso: @Oktober Knight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96
2 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

which was the original idea for Halloween 2018 if yall remember that report. :fonso: @Oktober Knight

Yes! I really wonder what the plot for Halloween Kills is gonna be about 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
19 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

You should stop watch the sequels cause all of you are giving money to them and so they can continue to destroy the franchise.simple.

Nothing is ruined if you don't want it to be. The originals are still there in their glory and untouched. 

 

So why the hell are you in this thread then if you despise the sequels? You bring nothing positive to the table and just shoot down other people's opinions for liking three films. Quit being so obsessed about what we think and bounce out of here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
4 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

which was the original idea for Halloween 2018 if yall remember that report. :fonso: @Oktober Knight

I honestly don't remember. I believe Laurie was always part of the story but other than that, I'm not sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
5 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

Yes! I really wonder what the plot for Halloween Kills is gonna be about 

 

Wat u think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
3 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I honestly don't remember. I believe Laurie was always part of the story but other than that, I'm not sure. 

Oh the report about David was going to shoot back-to-back films.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96
2 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

 

Wat u think?

I feel like it's gonna be set 1 or 2 years after the events of H18. 

 

I don't know what else tbh.. hopefully we get a cute lil plot synopsis by the end of the year. 

 

I also do feel like Laurie is gonna for sure die in Halloween Ends. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
9 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Nothing is ruined if you don't want it to be. The originals are still there in their glory and untouched. 

 

So why the hell are you in this thread then if you despise the sequels? You bring nothing positive to the table and just shoot down other people's opinions for liking three films. Quit being so obsessed about what we think and bounce out of here. 

 

Jesus Christ. 

 

HvGlB4o.png?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
1 minute ago, Sam96 said:

I feel like it's gonna be set 1 or 2 years after the events of H18. 

 

I don't know what else tbh.. hopefully we get a cute lil plot synopsis by the end of the year. 

 

I also do feel like Laurie is gonna for sure die in Halloween Ends. 

Halloween Kills is too much to think about honestly. I do like that idea of it being set 1-2 years after Halloween2018. 

 

Laurie better not DIE but knowing the early reports on how she died on early Halloween 2018 off-screen, I wouldn't be surprised.

 

I feel like they're setting up an avenger style with the back-to-back films.

 

HvGlB4o.png?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sakisfan16
59 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Nothing is ruined if you don't want it to be. The originals are still there in their glory and untouched. 

 

So why the hell are you in this thread then if you despise the sequels? You bring nothing positive to the table and just shoot down other people's opinions for liking three films. Quit being so obsessed about what we think and bounce out of here. 

and why you care so much about my comments here and quote me every time ?you can avoid my comments and enjoy the halloween franchise...but are you trying to prove what? you can't change my mind.halloween 2018 was mediocre and halloween franchise is destroyed many years ago and that's a fact not just an opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96
6 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

and why you care so much about my comments here and quote me every time ?you can avoid my comments and enjoy the halloween franchise...but are you trying to prove what? you can't change my mind.halloween 2018 was mediocre and halloween franchise is destroyed many years ago and that's a fact not just an opinion.

Lol why do you care do much about what we think and why can't you avoid our comments about Halloween 2018 if you hate it that much. Your opinion is yours and ours is ours. Stop attacking people for liking a movie that you didn't like it. I find it so funny how you talk so much crap about H18 and you're already running your mouth about the sequels yet you're in this thread perched for every detail of the movie. Also, stating that something is a fact doesn't mean it's TRUE. Who the hell are you to tell anyone that? Here is a fact that everyone in this thread does know: you're annoying as hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

Lol why do you care do much about what we think and why can't you avoid our comments about Halloween 2018 if you hate it that much. Your opinion is yours and ours is ours. Stop attacking people for liking a movie that you didn't like it. I find it so funny how you talk so much crap about H18 and you're already running your mouth about the sequels yet you're in this thread perched for every detail of the movie. Also, stating that something is a fact doesn't mean it's TRUE. Who the hell are you to tell anyone that? Here is a fact that everyone in this thread does know: you're annoying as hell. 

:clap3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sakisfan16
4 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Lol why do you care do much about what we think and why can't you avoid our comments about Halloween 2018 if you hate it that much. Your opinion is yours and ours is ours. Stop attacking people for liking a movie that you didn't like it. I find it so funny how you talk so much crap about H18 and you're already running your mouth about the sequels yet you're in this thread perched for every detail of the movie. Also, stating that something is a fact doesn't mean it's TRUE. Who the hell are you to tell anyone that? Here is a fact that everyone in this thread does know: you're annoying as hell. 

a fact is when something is obvious and true..halloween 2018 is mediocre and every halloween fan that I know said that too. now if atrl have 2 or 3 people like you with different -bad- taste and you like it then it's not my fault.and you pressed enough that's why you wrote this long essay lol and you make me to do another big essay too...and if I was annoying then all of you would not quote me and you will avoid me...  if you really like halloween 2018 then you have nothing to prove.so that long essay that you wrote is  misunderstandable..I can write anything that I want on atrl and on this thread...you can avoid me so I can avoid you. simple....and I can't take a film seriously when the director filmed this scene and he wanted to be on the movie but last minute they deleted it.it's a shame even if it's a deleted scene cause they filmed it and they had thoughts to put it in the movie..this is worse than rob zombie's halloween and resurrection..and halloween 5 looks like a masterpiece compared to this trash 

 and I think that you can't find words to support this mess but if you can then you are just delusional

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan
6 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Lol why do you care do much about what we think and why can't you avoid our comments about Halloween 2018 if you hate it that much. Your opinion is yours and ours is ours. Stop attacking people for liking a movie that you didn't like it. I find it so funny how you talk so much crap about H18 and you're already running your mouth about the sequels yet you're in this thread perched for every detail of the movie. Also, stating that something is a fact doesn't mean it's TRUE. Who the hell are you to tell anyone that? Here is a fact that everyone in this thread does know: you're annoying as hell. 

:clap3::bibliahh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PrinceMichaelFan

An Opinion is an expression of judgment or belief about something. But I guess that’s a FACT :psyduck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed

Just ignore it, and it'll go away
 giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qurl

hopefully Kyle Richards gets a call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96
1 hour ago, qurl said:

hopefully Kyle Richards gets a call

This 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oktober Knight
3 hours ago, qurl said:

hopefully Kyle Richards gets a call

I can't see them getting the original child actor for Lindsay if they couldn't cast the original actor for Tommy. But you never know. I personally am hoping for Nancy Stephens to return. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

I can't see them getting the original child actor for Lindsay if they couldn't cast the original actor for Tommy. But you never know. I personally am hoping for Nancy Stephens to return. 

That would be pretty cool! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MasterXPosed
9 hours ago, Sam96 said:

That would be pretty cool! 

Kyle Richards has posted that she has a big announcement. So i see Kyle returning since her and Jamie did press together for 2018. Nancy Stephens coming back would be amazing

Edited by MasterXPosed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam96
1 hour ago, MasterXPosed said:

Kyle Richards has posted that she has a big announcement. So i see Kyle returning since her and Jamie did press together for 2018. Nancy Stephens coming back would be amazing

Slay. Maybe she'll have a cute lil cameo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites