Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

heretoslay

Halloween 2018 was everything. Great tension, pacing and an awesome evolution of Laurie Strode. I am totally a fan of the originals H, H2 and H20 but the 2018 movie really does stand strong as one of my faves. I can't wait for the next couple of years, I hope the sequels don't disappoint.

heretoslay

Halloween 2018 was everything. Great tension, pacing and an awesome evolution of Laurie Strode. I am totally a fan of the originals H, H2 and H20 but the 2018 movie really does stand strong as one of my faves. I can't wait for the next couple of years, I hope the sequels don't disappoint.

PrinceMichaelFan
On 8/11/2019 at 9:17 PM, heretoslay said:

:clap3:

sakisfan16
On 8/12/2019 at 4:17 AM, heretoslay said:

Great evolution of laurie? Kid ,please! Laurie as a psycho in 2018 movie was not a great evolution.laurie in halloween H20 was a great evolution and this is not my opinion

It's a FACT

heretoslay
12 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

Great evolution of laurie? Kid ,please! Laurie as a psycho in 2018 movie was not a great evolution.laurie in halloween H20 was a great evolution and this is not my opinion

It's a FACT

girl stop it, you and your wrong opinion.

a FACT based on what? By who?

sakisfan16
2 hours ago, heretoslay said:

girl stop it, you and your wrong opinion.

a FACT based on what? By who?

by LOGIC..from the story ,laurie in h20 was a normal woman....not a psycho..she was just scared of her brother cause they never found his body and she knew that he had survived cause he was just pure EVIL...she's been through so much in 1978 ..she fought him on tommy's house and most importantly  she fought him on hospital when the things became way  worse.and after all that she learned that this killer was her brother..but she was strong enough and she didn't become a psycho..she just tried to fight her demons but she was not obsessed with her past life she was just trying to move on even with her nightmares and trauma...and the events of halloween h20  were only 20 years later and not 40 years later like halloween 2018...laurie on halloween 2018 was a psycho,obsessed 40 years with a killer that he was not her brother,she never knew him and she fought him for like only 15 minutes right ? cause halloween 2 and the hospital events didn't exist on halloween 2018..and laurie on halloween 2018 movie destroyed daughter's childhood life for no reason...so why she became so crazy ?her personality on halloween 2018 was not normal.it would have been more logical for laurie from h20 to be a psycho cause she's been through way more horrible things than laurie from halloween 2018..halloween 2018 laurie didn't have enough horrible things in her life to become so ''crazy''... it doesn't make any sense.the writers of halloween 2018 film just tried to make laurie the new loomis but loomis knew michael for decades ..laurie only had a fight with him for 15 minutes in the end of the original halloween 1978...

Edited by sakisfan16

MasterXPosed

My best friend surprised me with this today!! Halloween-1.jpgA giant official Halloween 1978 blanket!!

Sam96
3 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

My best friend surprised me with this today!! Halloween-1.jpgA giant official Halloween 1978 blanket!!

A slay :jonny5:

sakisfan16

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/halloween-kills-anthony-michael-hall-tommy-doyle-1203314430/. Michael Hall is mostly an comedian actor.So they chose him? I guess the new halloween movies will have more comedy elements.I hate that.I think that the new movies will be as mediocre as halloween 2018 or even worse. Congratulations to the producers who wants to destroy halloween franchise one more time after rob zombie's involvement,halloween 5 and resurrection movies :clap3:

Edited by sakisfan16

willyogalvan
35 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/halloween-kills-anthony-michael-hall-tommy-doyle-1203314430/. Michael Hall is mostly an comedian actor.So they chose him? I guess the new halloween movies will have more comedy elements.I hate that.I think that the new movies will be as mediocre as halloween 2018 or even worse. Congratulations to the producers who wants to destroy halloween franchise one more time after rob zombie's involvement,halloween 5 and resurrection movies :clap3:

dude you’re kind of doing the most. if you didnt like h2018 thats cool, we heard you the first thirteen times... most of us did though and you’re kinda killing our vibe 

Oktober Knight
6 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

Calm down. He starred in The Dark Knight and didn't show an ounce of comedy so he's capable of playing a serious role. You're getting your panties in a wad for no reason. 

sakisfan16
2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Calm down. He starred in The Dark Knight and didn't show an ounce of comedy so he's capable of playing a serious role. You're getting your panties in a wad for no reason. 

You can all be positive until next year when the movie comes out.after that you will be disappointed

Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, sakisfan16 said:

You can all be positive until next year when the movie comes out.after that you will be disappointed

I'm glad you're psychic and can see the whole film in your mind before it's even shot. That's amazing. :clap3:

Armani👑

Hopefully this is a good sequel

sakisfan16
4 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

I'm glad you're psychic and can see the whole film in your mind before it's even shot. That's amazing. :clap3:

Well the same people who created the mediocre halloween 2018 are going to make the sequels too.so there's nothing good from that..

sakisfan16
5 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Hopefully this is a good sequel

It's going to be as mediocre as halloween 2018 -or even worse-

M-P-B

yikes at that one user  :rip:  H2018 was fine, nothing groundbreaking but definitely not bad... it should have been the final FINAL movie though so I'm kinda scared what they're going to do with the sequels

Armani👑
28 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

It's going to be as mediocre as halloween 2018 -or even worse-

Halloween 2018 was decent.

The only thing I disliked was the humor. I want it to just be scary. 

I dont like when the director adds humor in scenes that are meant to be scary. 

Sam96

I'm ready for some set pictures :duca: I wonder what day in September they'll start filming 

sakisfan16
7 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

Halloween 2018 was decent.

7 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

I dont like when the director adds humor in scenes that are meant to be scary. 

So it was not decent

sakisfan16
7 hours ago, M-P-B said:

yikes at that one user  :rip:  H2018 was fine, nothing groundbreaking but definitely not bad... it should have been the final FINAL movie though so I'm kinda scared what they're going to do with the sequels

The final movie should have been halloween 2 1981.now it's too late

PrinceMichaelFan

@Sam96 Brah :psyduck:

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, Sam96 said:

I'm ready for some set pictures :duca: I wonder what day in September they'll start filming 

:1stplace: I’m ready. Do we know how long shooting is cause jamie has to go promote her $100 million dollar knives out film in November.  

Oktober Knight
10 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

The final movie should have been halloween 2 1981.now it's too late

Then stop watching the sequels. Simple. 

Oktober Knight
5 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

:1stplace: I’m ready. Do we know how long shooting is cause jamie has to go promote her $100 million dollar knives out film in November.  

I think the last film took a month and a half. But are they filming the next 2 films back to back? That might make production last till January or so.