Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

PrinceMichaelFan

@Sam96 Get yo boy.

sakisfan16
6 hours ago, ReverseWarholian said:

The last one was TRASH which really surprised me since I'm usually in agreeance w/ critics. Hopefully she's given a meatier role this time and no distracting daughter / granddaughter subplot :rip:

Halloween 2018 had some of the worst dialogues I have ever seen in a halloween movie -if we delete from our memory rob zombie's Halloween-...the comedy didn't really fit into the movie.it was bad..comedy in the kill scenes? That was a blasphemy...it's a halloween movie,not a parody movie like 'scary movie' ...the edit in some scenes was bad.the characters were all bad..they made laurie strode a psycho...The fact that john carpenter finally return to producing and did the music,the fact that Jamie lee Curtis return,the fact that they finally made a good mask and the fact that they removed from the timeline many bad sequels and it was the continuation of the original movie only but they still failed and they made a very mediocre movie last year. :rip:and I don't think that the next sequels will be better...if halloween 2018 was mediocre the next sequels will be 'bad'. the fact that john carpenter had the nerve to call halloween 2018 the best movie since the original:ace: I guess they gave him too much money so he didn't care...such a shame ...when he had no money back in 1978 he directed a masterpiece movie and now the money is more important than a good  movie.....

Edited by sakisfan16

Sam96
12 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

@Sam96 Get yo boy.

I swear for someone who hates Halloween 2018 and already hates the sequels.. he sure seems to love to talk about them and stay perched in this thread. We love a dedicated stan :clap3:

PrinceMichaelFan
3 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

I swear for someone who hates Halloween 2018 and already hates the sequels.. he sure seems to love to talk about them and stay perched in this thread. We love a dedicated stan :clap3:

:bibliahh:

leon86

Halloween 2018 was horrible. its literally one of the worst slashers that have gone to theatres

sakisfan16
9 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

lol it was not only me...most people here hates it and they said it...if that bothers you then you can cry alone in your bed lol.. only you and PrinceMichaelFan   support that mediocre movie..poor you

Sizzily

Ew, some of you gays have horrid taste. :eek: Halloween 2018 is miles better than H20 , y'all are just nostalgic. And neither one is bad. 

Edited by Sizzily

sakisfan16
8 minutes ago, leon86 said:

Halloween 2018 was horrible. its literally one of the worst slashers that have gone to theatres

:clap3: .... ''Well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This could come out, and everyone could hate us, and we’d never work again.'' https://ew.com/movies/2018/06/08/halloween-danny-mcbride-two-sequels/ they knew that the film was bad omg ,they didn't care :rip: and the fact that these guys will make 2 more movies .. they are going to be so bad

Edited by sakisfan16

sakisfan16
4 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Ew, some of you gays have horrid taste. :eek: Halloween 2018 is miles better than H20 , y'all are just nostalgic. And neither one is bad. 

halloween h20 was obviously a wayyy better movie...and the original halloween 2 1981 will remain the best sequel in halloween franchise.

PrinceMichaelFan

:psyduck: y’all need to chill. 

leon86
50 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

halloween h20 was obviously a wayyy better movie...and the original halloween 2 1981 will remain the best sequel in halloween franchise.

this wtf. H20 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> h18 

h18 is some straight to VOD mess

Sizzily
6 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

... That's tea, actually.

MasterXPosed

8 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

:clap3: .... ''Well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. This could come out, and everyone could hate us, and we’d never work again.'' https://ew.com/movies/2018/06/08/halloween-danny-mcbride-two-sequels/ they knew that the film was bad omg ,they didn't care :rip: and the fact that these guys will make 2 more movies .. they are going to be so bad

2db322a0-f2bc-0132-f3da-0e18518aac2f.gif

MasterXPosed
5 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

:bibliahh:

Us Halloween fans gotta stick together :gaycat4: @Sam96

Ryuuchan_X

The last Halloween movie wasn’t even bad. Y’all love to exaggerate :skull: 

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, MasterXPosed said:

Someone is just upset cause Children’s Play underperform at the box office so now they’re looking for something to be upset about. 

Sam96
4 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

For real. We do. :heart2:

3 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Someone is just upset cause Children’s Play underperform at the box office so now they’re looking for something to be upset about. 

Remember when he said Annabelle Comes Home flopped :dies: Annabelle Comes Home was terrible but it didn't flop 

popstyle

2018 was pretty good to me with some memorable moments

The boy with his dad the way the bus  lit up  sad the boy died i liked his character. 

The babysitter with the young boy and the closet.

Allysons first encounter with Michael myers.

When jamie lee falls   out from the roof and isnt on the ground. Its like hmmm now we know why she's michael myers brother

The ending scene where michael is burning and looking up at them is iconic its very scary

Maybe more but i need to watch it again.

sakisfan16
9 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

5 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Remember when he said Annabelle Comes Home flopped :dies: Annabelle Comes Home was terrible but it didn't flop 

underperform? child's play remake surpass almost the entire franchise except the 'bride'...you know that no one is disappointed cause it surpass the budget since the first day of the release lol...and a sequel is coming..the one that has to be upset is don mancini..and you should worry more about  upcoming halloween sequels cause they are going to be a disaster...lol both of you can't support halloween 2018 now and you needed to shade me through child's play on halloween thread? lol .and you talked about box office?lol.. a quality movie is more important than box office money and halloween franchise lack that since resurrection...  lol nice try but you failed.just like halloween 2018 is a failure.well unfortunately  the ''good taste'' is not for everyone and both of you don't have that...  at least I hope that the next halloween movies will have michael stalking people...cause halloween 2018 didn't have that and it's unacceptable for a horror movie with a serial killer to not have stalking scenes.especially when the iconic, the one and only, the masterpiece halloween 1978 started the stalking thing

Edited by sakisfan16

sakisfan16
2 hours ago, popstyle said:

2018 was pretty good to me with some memorable moments

The boy with his dad the way the bus  lit up  sad the boy died i liked his character. 

The babysitter with the young boy and the closet.

Allysons first encounter with Michael myers.

When jamie lee falls   out from the roof and isnt on the ground. Its like hmmm now we know why she's michael myers brother

The ending scene where michael is burning and looking up at them is iconic its very scary

Maybe more but i need to watch it again.

lol you just told us how bad halloween 2018 was... you like a boy who didn't want to miss dance classes? lol his  dialogue with his dad was so cheesy and the acting was bad...he was so idiot and shot michael's doctor and he tried to escape ...yes he was so likeable lol..you mean the boy  with the babysitter who destroyed halloween movie with his humor?it's a horror movie sweetie not another ''scary movie'' sequel....you understand the pilot of the movie or not? are you 10 years old ? lol cause michael was not laurie's brother in this 2018 movie.lol...the ending with the fire was iconic? that's a blasphemy..shame on you..watch halloween 1981 burning ending..THAT WAS ICONIC and not the 'copycat' halloween 2018 movie ...I appreciate that you tried to support your favorite movie but you failed...well done....oh and I hope that the next movies will have michael stalking people...cause halloween 2018 didn't have that and it's unacceptable for a horror movie with a serial killer to not have stalking scenes especially when the iconic, the one and only, the masterpiece halloween 1978 started the stalking thing

Edited by sakisfan16

PrinceMichaelFan
9 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Exactly :bibliahh:

Sam96
28 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Exactly :bibliahh:

I'm so over the lunatics on this site :ahh:

anyways, Jamie finna get a nice ass check for Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends :alexz:

Oktober Knight
23 hours ago, Sizzily said:

It's a shame that a majority of Halloween franchise fans disagree with YOUR bad taste. H20 is superior. End of discussion. 

mega63634_001-h_2017.jpg

sakisfan16
54 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

It's a shame that a majority of Halloween franchise fans disagree with YOUR bad taste. H20 is superior. End of discussion. 

mega63634_001-h_2017.jpg

:clap3: