Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

sakisfan16
6 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

omg :rip:

Now I see that answer of Sam96 :rip:well of course Sam96 will be mad cause loves halloween 2018 but the truth is that the movie was underwhelming... The fact that believes that the movie was a masterpiece :ace:..if you look rotten tomatoes or imdb reviews/comments from simple people and fans of the franchise then you will see that the most of them hated the movie and called it 'very bad'....even the well-known forum michael-myers.net every fan of halloween hated it the 2018 sequel....so calm down .the movie is overrared only here on atrl cause  everyone loved laurie's -jamie lee curtis-return .but she didn't save the movie ...I hope the sequels will not be worse like halloween 5, resurrection,rob zombie's story...but Hollywood always find a way to destroy a franchise many times....and as I said before critics will be hard with the next film/films.I remember most of the reviews of halloween 2018 when critics said that the ending of 2018 was a nice closure for the franchise and there is no need to continue ..the critics now wil not be as good as halloween 2018 reviews.

Edited by sakisfan16

Hurem

Still gotta watch the first one.

Oktober Knight
6 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

The critics will be hard with the next film/films.I remember most of the reviews of halloween 2018 when critics said that the ending of 2018 was a nice closure for the franchise and there is no need to continue ..the critics now wil not be as good as halloween 2018 reviews.

Critics are always hard on Halloween films (the previous one being the exception). In fact, they're hard on just about every horror film. But it clearly doesn't make a difference because the genre banks millions every year and is quite popular with movie goers. Could you imagine if everyone didn't go see a movie because of what critics said? Horror would be dead. 

Sam96
7 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

Now I see that answer of Sam96 :rip:well of course Sam96 will be mad cause loves halloween 2018 but the truth is that the movie was underwhelming... The fact that believes that the movie was a masterpiece :ace:..if you look rotten tomatoes or imdb reviews/comments from simple people and fans of the franchise then you will see that the most of them hated the movie and called it 'very bad'....even the well-known forum michael-myers.net every fan of halloween hated it the 2018 sequel....so calm down .the movie is overrared only here on atrl cause  everyone loved laurie's -jamie lee curtis-return .but she didn't save the movie ...I hope the sequels will not be worse like halloween 5, resurrection,rob zombie's story...but Hollywood always find a way to destroy a franchise many times....and as I said before critics will be hard with the next film/films.I remember most of the reviews of halloween 2018 when critics said that the ending of 2018 was a nice closure for the franchise and there is no need to continue ..the critics now wil not be as good as halloween 2018 reviews.

@ Me next time.

I liked Halloween 2018 a lot and yes it had it's Problems but sis you look stupid as hell trying to make it seem like 98% of humanity hated it. Get real. People loved it, liked it, thought it was okay and some absolutely hated it. Damn we get it, you hate Halloween 2018, every damn time you post in this thread you keep saying how much you hate. We get it sis. 

I do agree that the critics are gonna drag the hell out of the next movies and that the movies will not perform as greatly as Halloween 2018. But as a fan of Halloween/Michael Myers I'm just happy to get another Halloween movie on the big screen again. 

Edited by Sam96

sakisfan16
3 hours ago, Sam96 said:

@ Me next time.

I liked Halloween 2018 a lot and yes it had it's Problems but sis you look stupid as hell trying to make it seem like 98% of humanity hated it. Get real. People loved it, liked it, thought it was okay and some absolutely hated it. Damn we get it, you hate Halloween 2018, every damn time you post in this thread you keep saying how much you hate. We get it sis. 

I do agree that the critics are gonna drag the hell out of the next movies and that the movies will not perform as greatly as Halloween 2018. But as a fan of Halloween/Michael Myers I'm just happy to a Halloween movie on the night screen again. 

and it's delusional for you to think that 98% of humanity loved it cause it's not true.we get it..you like that movie...''But as a fan of Halloween/Michael Myers I'm just happy to a Halloween movie on the night screen again.''   lol that's stupid...it's not right..if the next movie will be as bad as halloween 5,resurrection and rob zombie then it's not something to be  ''happy ''  even if michael is on screen again...people's taste...that's why hollywood still makes bad/mediocre movies :ace:

Edited by sakisfan16

PrinceMichaelFan
29 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

@PrinceMichaelFan come get your girl before i dog walk her 

:deadbanana4:

Brah!! I’m just the gate security at this point.  I’m dead. 

EwyqgZs.gif

PrinceMichaelFan
7 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

In your opinion, you forgot that in your statement.  

EwyqgZs.gif

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

Critics are always hard on Halloween films (the previous one being the exception). In fact, they're hard on just about every horror film. But it clearly doesn't make a difference because the genre banks millions every year and is quite popular with movie goers. Could you imagine if everyone didn't go see a movie because of what critics said? Horror would be dead. 

The way the critics tried to somewhat bash H20 to this day makes me hot AF so I don’t mind critics but at the same time it isn’t the end of the world so I sorta wish people didn’t hold critical success as the final result to watch a film. 

For example a film film titled the invitation had a great critical rating but it’s by far the worst horror film in my opinion. 

bearman10

Halloween Kills - October 16, 2020

Halloween End - October 15, 2021

Sam96
15 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

I'm ready. 

rN820

:jonny5: yessss 

BlooRiverAnimal
17 minutes ago, bearman10 said:

Buying my wig glue in bulk as we speak 

Staryu

Omg :jonny: 2 more movies with Jamie :jonny5: 

PrinceMichaelFan

:'(

MasterXPosed

I'm so happy the two films have been confirmed! Can't tell you how loud i shouted when i saw the official announcement Jamie posted on IG. Gonna be an amazing next two years

Lucyyyyyyyyy

TODAY IS THE BEST.

Smarticle

make that trilogy :clap3:

PrinceMichaelFan

:'(

PrinceMichaelFan

U SEEN THIS? @Sam96 h20 era

PrinceMichaelFan

Holy crap! @Sam96David Letterman asks Jamie if she's coming back in another 20 years from 1998 at 31:55 for Halloween :psyduck:

Sam96
13 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Holy crap! @Sam96David Letterman asks Jamie if she's coming back in another 20 years from 1998 at 31:55 for Halloween :psyduck:

Iconic 

sakisfan16

43:38 .so the money that jamie earned with halloween 2018 last year, she spent them for the 'charity' or not ? oh jamie you love money so much.shame on you...poor jamie ,without  halloween franchise she would have been nothing 

Edited by sakisfan16

ReverseWarholian

The last one was TRASH which really surprised me since I'm usually in agreeance w/ critics. Hopefully she's given a meatier role this time and no distracting daughter / granddaughter subplot :rip:

ReverseWarholian
On 8/6/2019 at 2:53 AM, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Queen!

Wait+and+See.gif