Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

PrinceMichaelFan

@Sam96 just finish watching h20 with my mom and then resurrection came on Showtime and almost spazzed out on how flawless H20 is compared to resurrection. :psyduck:

Sam96
3 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

@Sam96 just finish watching h20 with my mom and then resurrection came on Showtime and almost spazzed out on how flawless H20 is compared to resurrection. :psyduck:

Resurrection is the definition of trash 

PrinceMichaelFan
1 minute ago, Sam96 said:

Resurrection is the definition of trash 

:clap3:fact!

u like this?

Tanuki

Two sequels the same time, to be released in the same month? They're going to just re-dilute the brand all over again. Either one of the sequels could easily reverse the series back into a critical cesspit. And then JLC will jump ship, denounce these films, and go on franchise hiatus for twenty years. And then, of course she'll come back, but as an 80 year old great-great grandmother. She's going to be riding this franchise to her death, like Donald Pleasence.

Hoping there's potential that they finally keep Michael dead, and let one of the Strode women become the new Haddonfield slasher. :duca:

Sam96
3 hours ago, Tanuki said:

Two sequels the same time, to be released in the same month? They're going to just re-dilute the brand all over again. Either one of the sequels could easily reverse the series back into a critical cesspit. And then JLC will jump ship, denounce these films, and go on franchise hiatus for twenty years. And then, of course she'll come back, but as an 80 year old great-great grandmother. She's going to be riding this franchise to her death, like Donald Pleasence.

Hoping there's potential that they finally keep Michael dead, and let one of the Strode women become the new Haddonfield slasher. :duca:

There's a contract that states Michael can never truly die. These movies ain't stopping anytime soon. The GP is here for Michael again

sakisfan16
4 hours ago, Sam96 said:

The GP is here for Michael again

not really ...many people hated halloween 2018...the sequel next year will not be as successful as halloween 2018 and if they really going to release two movies back to back then I don't know.... maybe they will ruin the franchise again just like halloween 5 and halloween resurrection did....but not expect huge box office again...

Sam96
8 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

not really ...many people hated halloween 2018...the sequel next year will not be as successful as halloween 2018 and if they really going to release two movies back to back then I don't know.... maybe they will ruin the franchise again just like halloween 5 and halloween resurrection did....but not expect huge box office again...

Who knows.. you're no one to speak for the rest of the world. I know many people that loved it and many people that hated it. The sequel obviously won't be as successful but for us fans of 2018 film, unless the trailer and promo really sell it. 

sakisfan16
2 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Who knows.. you're no one to speak for the rest of the world. I know many people that loved it and many people that hated it. The sequel obviously won't be as successful but for us fans of 2018 film, unless the trailer and promo really sell it. 

halloween 2018 was an okay/nice film but not the best since the original like carpenter said...halloween had better sequels..of course halloween 2018 was not horrible like halloween 5,resurrection and rob zombie's remake.... but I don't believe that they will make good sequels now especially if they are  going to be 2 movies back to back..but maybe I'm wrong ...we will see

Edited by sakisfan16

Sam96
3 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

halloween 2018 was an okay/nice film but not the best since the original like carpenter said...halloween had better sequels..of course halloween 2018 was not horrible like halloween 5,resurrection and rob zombie's remake.... but I don't believe that they will make good sequels now especially if they are  going to be 2 movies back to back..but maybe I'm wrong ...we will see

I'm perched 

Headlock

Yeeessssss :jonny5:

bearman10

2 movies in 1 month possibly??? ok i am kinda here for it. Get that coin JLC

JustHoran

I LOVE the Halloween movies with Jamie Lee Curtis, however, the last movie was absolutely terrible. If they had just done the movie after H20 and got Josh Hartnett back as her son it would have been so much better. The fact that they erased all the other movies and also so much about it just wasn't good.

JustHoran

Halloween H20 was a really good movie and I watch it almost every Halloween/October. It did not deserve to be erased.

Edited by JustHoran

Lead Cenobite
On 7/8/2019 at 10:27 PM, Sam96 said:

There's a contract that states Michael can never truly die. These movies ain't stopping anytime soon. The GP is here for Michael again

That was the Moustapha Akkad though. He wanted the series to keep going before his death a number of years back.

PrinceMichaelFan
2 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Halloween H20 was a really good movie and I watch it almost every Halloween/October. It did not deserve to be erased.

it won't be erased. We all know H20 is the top film of the entire franchise!

H201.jpg

PrinceMichaelFan
2 hours ago, JustHoran said:

I LOVE the Halloween movies with Jamie Lee Curtis, however, the last movie was absolutely terrible. If they had just done the movie after H20 and got Josh Hartnett back as her son it would have been so much better. The fact that they erased all the other movies and also so much about it just wasn't good.

Highly impossible to do considering the resurrection storyline that was made! It was only meant to go back to Halloween 1978 night. I agree with you by the way.

2 hours ago, Lead Cenobite said:

That was the Moustapha Akkad though. He wanted the series to keep going before his death a number of years back.

LOL acting like Halloween films were major $$$ to make that decision.

PrinceMichaelFan
On 7/8/2019 at 1:03 PM, Sam96 said:

Idk how I feel about this. I'm here for it but at the same time I'm not. 

On 7/8/2019 at 11:22 AM, Oktober Knight said:

Interesting. That would be a unique idea. I don't believe sequels have ever been released in the same month before. :omg:

On 7/8/2019 at 10:33 AM, Shelter said:

It doesn't make any sense and Jamie should really consider leaving the franchise

EwyqgZs.gif

Lead Cenobite
2 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Highly impossible to do considering the resurrection storyline that was made! It was only meant to go back to Halloween 1978 night. I agree with you by the way.

LOL acting like Halloween films were major $$$ to make that decision.

Whether they made money or not, Akkad made it known he never wanted Michael to truly die so he can't keep making movies. Jamie or one of the docs/interviews touched base on this decision which is why Resurrection was an idea to begin with.

PrinceMichaelFan
1 minute ago, Lead Cenobite said:

Whether they made money or not, Akkad made it known he never wanted Michael to truly die so he can't keep making movies. Jamie or one of the docs/interviews touched base on this decision which is why Resurrection was an idea to begin with.

In reality, no horror character dies when you think about it. Most horror characters are revived in some sort of supernatural force so it's not that hard to do but to release H20, which was a great revival to then release resurrection was a complete disrespect to the Laurie Strode story/character but I don't blame Jamie for making that decision however that was the issue with the film, to begin with. 

sweetsexysavage

I love the Halloween franchise and the last one was pretty cute. At first I was a bit disappointed, cause my expectations might have been too high, but JLC did her thing.

I can‘t even remember Resurrection tbh :skull: 

PrinceMichaelFan
15 hours ago, Sam96 said:

omg :rip:

sakisfan16

The critics will be hard with the next film/films.I remember most of the reviews of halloween 2018 when critics said that the ending of 2018 was a nice closure for the franchise and there is no need to continue ..the critics now wil not be as good as halloween 2018 reviews.

Edited by sakisfan16