Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

PrinceMichaelFan
10 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

I hate that movie so much. The story should've been different. 

The film is good until Laurie’s exit! 

sakisfan16

If the first 15 minutes of resurrection didn't exist and the movie didn't continue the timeline of H20  and it was a stand-alone film with only the script of the people who stayed in michael's house then the movie would have been decent and with more positive reviews...the fans hated it cause of the dumb explanation of how michael survived and for laurie's death..

Edited by sakisfan16

Sam96
5 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

The film is good until Laurie’s exit! 

4 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

If the first 15 minutes of resurrection didn't exist and the movie didn't continue the timeline of H20  and it was a stand-alone film with only the script of the people who stayed in michael's house then the movie would have been decent and with more positive reviews...the fans hated it cause of the dumb explanation of how michael survived and for laurie's death..

tea

PrinceMichaelFan
2 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

tea

I personally feel that Halloween 8's opening was nicely shot and Laurie looked terrific with the long hair again! I just don't want that foolishness to happen again in Halloween 2 (2020). 

BlumHouse isn't the greatest when it comes to horror films when you really think about it. It's only about $$$

Oktober Knight
8 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

I personally feel that Halloween 8's opening was nicely shot and Laurie looked terrific with the long hair again! I just don't want that foolishness to happen again in Halloween 2 (2020). 

I agree. It was how she stupidly got killed that pissed everyone off. Had he outsmarted her in a better way, I would have been fine with her dying (just maybe not in the first scene). 

MasterXPosed
4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

I agree. It was how she stupidly got killed that pissed everyone off. Had he outsmarted her in a better way, I would have been fine with her dying (just maybe not in the first scene). 

22 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

She was supposed to die in the original script for the last film so I don't think she's as safe as you say. 

The original script/ending that was shot had her fate more unknown due to the injury, but a death was never confirmed. Unless you're talking about something else? They wouldn't dare kill off Laurie. JLC is their driving force behind the series/and why they will most likely do everything they can to make her happy. Unless it's in a heroic way/giving the final girl crown to Andi Matichak

And Resurrection's original script was really interesting. She stabbed him with a syringe full of relaxer she stole off a nurse, and ended up talking more about John. Her death was much more satisfying as she wanted them both to die/fall off the building.

Sam96
1 hour ago, MasterXPosed said:

The original script/ending that was shot had her fate more unknown due to the injury, but a death was never confirmed. Unless you're talking about something else? They wouldn't dare kill off Laurie. JLC is their driving force behind the series/and why they will most likely do everything they can to make her happy. Unless it's in a heroic way/giving the final girl crown to Andi Matichak

And Resurrection's original script was really interesting. She stabbed him with a syringe full of relaxer she stole off a nurse, and ended up talking more about John. Her death was much more satisfying as she wanted them both to die/fall off the building.

Ressurection should've been about Michael looking for John.. I don't think Daddy Josh was interested in returning tho 

PrinceMichaelFan

2 hours ago, Sam96 said:

Ressurection should've been about Michael looking for John.. I don't think Daddy Josh was interested in returning tho 

3 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

Yeah I never heard anything about Jamie's character dying in Halloween 2018. It would make no sense actually and no one has time for passing the torch. This film is 40 years old and nobody wants to see old ass Michael trying to kill people in his 70s and 80s lmao! It's just not realistic. 

-----------------------

I don't mind Laurie and Michael falling off the building but as a final act in Halloween Resurrection.

PrinceMichaelFan
8 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

There was no need for her character's exit in my opinion. I honestly think Jamie was screwed over during the H20 production with that ''Michael can't be killed'' crap but we're going to use you in Halloween 8 EVEN THO you said you didn't want to do Halloween 8 :psyduck:so I assume her only way to not be in that film.

PrinceMichaelFan

So Cool.

2ybnvuuuqc411.jpg

Oktober Knight
6 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

2 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Yeah I never heard anything about Jamie's character dying in Halloween 2018. It would make no sense actually and no one has time for passing the torch. This film is 40 years old and nobody wants to see old ass Michael trying to kill people in his 70s and 80s lmao! It's just not realistic. 

-----------------------

I don't mind Laurie and Michael falling off the building but as a final act in Halloween Resurrection.

Here's the article about Laurie's original fate:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3534092/halloween-ending/

PrinceMichaelFan
32 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

Here's the article about Laurie's original fate:

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3534092/halloween-ending/

She allegedly didn’t die in early edits and there were even rumors of some filming taking place at a hospital, which would have been yet another callback to Halloween II.

It's like resurrection all over if this was an idea.

Honestly, one film reboot was enough.

0UUQ4C0.gif

MasterXPosed

Halloween 2020 will start pre production in a few weeks, with an official announcement! NC's film production board confirmed the location will be in Wilmington North Carolina, and Jamie is coming back

Edited by MasterXPosed

ConceptD

Honest to god resurrection is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Ever. And Halloween is like my second fave film franchise. 

Lucyyyyyyyyy
9 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Honest to god resurrection is one of the worst films I have ever seen. Ever. And Halloween is like my second fave film franchise. 

It’s a damn mess hahaha 

judaskills
On 6/20/2019 at 9:05 PM, Godontop said:

Why? The last one was terrible :dies:

Agreed. I loved the old ones growing up, but they didn't need to rewrite the story for a trash sequel like that. Can't believe they're doing a part 2 now.

Oktober Knight
21 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

Halloween 2020 will start pre production in a few weeks, with an official announcement! NC's film production board confirmed the location will be in Wilmington North Carolina, and Jamie is coming back

Thank you, I'll go update the OP. 

Vertigo Stick

I kind of got the feeling the next one will have someone else as a villain but that could be risky..I don't know if they'll go that route, but that's the sense I got from the ending 

sakisfan16
3 hours ago, Vertigo Stick said:

I kind of got the feeling the next one will have someone else as a villain but that could be risky..I don't know if they'll go that route, but that's the sense I got from the ending 

The ending was a tribute to halloween 4 ending ..They didn't risk it with halloween 5 so they will not risk it now too

Edited by sakisfan16

BeautyNumber2

This goes against the entire... you know what. I- I’m done. Bye

Vertigo Stick
25 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:

The ending was a tribute to halloween 4 ending ..They didn't risk it with halloween 5 so they will not risk it now too

A good point. I was thinking they were hinting they were going to go in that direction but I hope they don't! Glad to know this was only a tribute  :jonny: 

PrinceMichaelFan
2 minutes ago, Vertigo Stick said:

A good point. I was thinking they were hinting they were going to go in that direction but I hope they don't! Glad to know this was only a tribute  :jonny: 

Are you ready for Michael to escape through the back and end up in a river as he swims to someone's Lakeview home and slashes them?

0UUQ4C0.gif

Vertigo Stick
1 hour ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Are you ready for Michael to escape through the back and end up in a river as he swims to someone's Lakeview home and slashes them?

0UUQ4C0.gif

Only if JLC returns with some serious ass beatings :alexz: An actual legend

PrinceMichaelFan
6 minutes ago, Vertigo Stick said:

Only if JLC returns with some serious ass beatings :alexz: An actual legend

:clap3:I was just talking someone on Instagram on how H20's climax scene where she goes from being scared of Michael to a BAD ASS HEROIC character really change the entire universe (which is why I say H20 is the best Halloween film because of that particular scene). 

Halloween 2018 continued that heroic ass-kicking which I loved! The skillet to the head alone still makes me laugh!