Oktober Knight

Halloween Kills (2020) | Delayed Till 2021

PrinceMichaelFan
14 hours ago, Sam96 said:

that would be amazing tbh

:1stplace:let’s pray on it. 

MasterXPosed

75362134_3186167461409842_19676955524852

My husband surprised me with this today, and i love it so much. It's a Suncoast Video display for H20/Scream/The Crow that was in a window in the late 90's! They're ultra rare and hard to find. So i'm really happy i can get this framed in my home theater

PrinceMichaelFan
On 11/16/2019 at 10:51 PM, MasterXPosed said:

My husband surprised me with this today, and i love it so much. It's a Suncoast Video display for H20/Scream/The Crow that was in a window in the late 90's! They're ultra rare and hard to find. So i'm really happy i can get this framed in my home theater

Jamie's best look of her entire life and the STAR of SCREAM :clap3:nice find.

Oktober Knight
On 11/16/2019 at 10:51 PM, MasterXPosed said:

Man, I miss the 90s (and Suncoast for that matter). This looks so awesome! 

ConceptD
On 11/17/2019 at 3:51 AM, MasterXPosed said:

I love this ❤️ it makes me miss late the late 90s/early 2000s so much. I love the subtle sepia/ cool blue tone all the horror film posters used to have. I'm jealous you have an home theater too

PrinceMichaelFan

PrinceMichaelFan

Jamie knew not to disrespect H20.  :'(:clap3:

Sam96
42 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

BRAH!! FINALLY!!!

@Oktober Knight @MasterXPosed

@Sam96

20 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Jamie knew not to disrespect H20.  :'(:clap3:

I love that Jamie is doing promo! Queen! 

PrinceMichaelFan
33 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

I love that Jamie is doing promo! Queen! 

You're right! She's doing a lot! She also said she writing her own screenplay and that David from Halloween really inspired her.

MasterXPosed
7 hours ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

BRAH!! FINALLY!!!

@Oktober Knight @MasterXPosed

@Sam96

I watched this last night! I love her so much. It was nice to hear her talk good about H20

Edited by MasterXPosed

PrinceMichaelFan
14 hours ago, MasterXPosed said:

I watched this last night! I love her so much. It was nice to hear her talk good about H20

:clap3:I know, I was happy that it received a mini segment because that film was literally the essence of why Halloween remain respectable in the 1990s and 2000s.

EwyqgZs.gif

Sam96
30 minutes ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

:clap3:I know, I was happy that it received a mini segment because that film was literally the essence of why Halloween remain respectable in the 1990s and 2000s.

EwyqgZs.gif

the other day i was thinking.. imagine if we had a direct sequel to h20.. :jonny6:

PrinceMichaelFan
2 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

the other day i was thinking.. imagine if we had a direct sequel to h20.. :jonny6:

Side Note: Jamie confessed that she should have been a PRODUCER on H20 because of her original ending idea.

A direct sequel :clap3:I guess Jamie would be locked up in Jail for chopping the wrong head off.

Oktober Knight

Some spoiler free info on the test screening held this week:

With all the buzz surrounding Halloween Kills and the final chapter of this trilogy, the director and writer finally delivered a solid sequel that will impress more than depress. This will probably be the first time the franchise has gotten a smooth test screening with no problems whatsoever.

I won’t give out any spoilers due to the respect of Universal and die hard fans but I will say this 1978 is back and i felt it every time the flashbacks happen—the tone, the feel, the music, even The Shape’s attitude and movement it’s all there. As for present day, I don’t think horror has felt more organic and emotional in my entire life.

David Gordon Green has not disappointed.

Are y'all ready for slayage? :jonny5:

Angelgrande

They’re coming :eatpopcorn:

sakisfan16
4 minutes ago, Angelgrande said:

They’re coming :eatpopcorn:

..to dissapoint once again 

Sam96

I'm ready.

sakisfan16

spoilers from the people who saw it on test screening...read with your own decision 

Spoiler

Opening scene is a Flashback to Michael being apprehended, which includes young Lonnie coming face to face with him. Hawkins and Loomis are there (CGI, which is almost on point, but needs a little tweaking).

Flashback sequence is quite long, approximately 20 minutes, maybe longer.Opening credits is a pumpkin on fire.Cameron finds Hawkins shortly after the attack from Sartain and calls 911 and then calls his dad, Lonnie.Hawkins seems to be ALIVE..We see Michael **** up all the firefighters. We cut to the bar scene starting with Vanessa and Marcus before revealing Tommy, Lindsey and Marion. They see a report on the news featuring Julian and they begin to believe Michael is alive and after hearing Laurie Strode’s name on the news, they all leave the bar.Tommy splits from the group and heads straight for the hospital to see Laurie.Michael later attacks and kills Marion who actually goes down with quite a fight this time (same with H20).Laurie spends much of the time believing Michael is dead, but Karen and Allyson know he is not thanks to the news on the TVs, but they keep it from her.Laurie and Hawkins share a hospital room. You kind of get the vibe that he’s Karen’s father..Tommy arrives at the hospital. When word is finally out that Michael is alive, Laurie pleads with Tommy to get him, to kill him and she actually tries to get out of bed. They all know he'll be heading home.the third and final act is at the Myers house...Lonnie, Cameron and Allyson are attacked by Michael - with Lonnie dying and Cameron being tortured to death in front of Allyson. Killing Cameron in front of her.

Michael throws Allyson off the stair case breaking one of her legs. He’s taunting her and about to kill her when Karen shows up and attacks Michael and gets him to come after her.Michael kills Tommy by killing him with his own baseball bat. Karen goes into Judith’s bedroom. She notices a reflection in the window that she thinks is outside, but it’s Michael behind her. Trespassing in Judith's room, Michael kills the **** out of her. It’s emotional at the same time and makes you kinda tear up.It ends with Laurie calling Karen’s cell phone and Michael picks up the phone, Laurie hears his breathing and she realizes her daughter is dead and has a breakdown before snapping out of it and declares to Michael it’s showtime.

Edited by sakisfan16

sakisfan16

the 1st official poster of the movie comes next month

rihxnicki
2 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

spoilers from the people who saw it on test screening...read with your own decision 

Hide contents

Opening scene is a Flashback to Michael being apprehended, which includes young Lonnie coming face to face with him. Hawkins and Loomis are there (CGI, which is almost on point, but needs a little tweaking).

Flashback sequence is quite long, approximately 20 minutes, maybe longer.Opening credits is a pumpkin on fire.Cameron finds Hawkins shortly after the attack from Sartain and calls 911 and then calls his dad, Lonnie.Hawkins seems to be ALIVE..We see Michael **** up all the firefighters. We cut to the bar scene starting with Vanessa and Marcus before revealing Tommy, Lindsey and Marion. They see a report on the news featuring Julian and they begin to believe Michael is alive and after hearing Laurie Strode’s name on the news, they all leave the bar.Tommy splits from the group and heads straight for the hospital to see Laurie.Michael later attacks and kills Marion who actually goes down with quite a fight this time (same with H20).Laurie spends much of the time believing Michael is dead, but Karen and Allyson know he is not thanks to the news on the TVs, but they keep it from her.Laurie and Hawkins share a hospital room. You kind of get the vibe that he’s Karen’s father..Tommy arrives at the hospital. When word is finally out that Michael is alive, Laurie pleads with Tommy to get him, to kill him and she actually tries to get out of bed. They all know he'll be heading home.the third and final act is at the Myers house...Lonnie, Cameron and Allyson are attacked by Michael - with Lonnie dying and Cameron being tortured to death in front of Allyson. Killing Cameron in front of her.

Michael throws Allyson off the stair case breaking one of her legs. He’s taunting her and about to kill her when Karen shows up and attacks Michael and gets him to come after her.Michael kills Tommy by killing him with his own baseball bat. Karen goes into Judith’s bedroom. She notices a reflection in the window that she thinks is outside, but it’s Michael behind her. Trespassing in Judith's room, Michael kills the **** out of her. It’s emotional at the same time and makes you kinda tear up.It ends with Laurie calling Karen’s cell phone and Michael picks up the phone, Laurie hears his breathing and she realizes her daughter is dead and has a breakdown before snapping out of it and declares to Michael it’s showtime.

Any info on Lindsey’s part in the film?

AvrilLaQueen

Ready for this classic

sakisfan16
3 hours ago, rihxnicki said:

Any info on Lindsey’s part in the film?

Spoiler

Michael attacks Lindsey during the second act of the film...he slams her against the car twice and starts choking her. But Lindsey in this film is not a dumbass, she’s smart as ****. She starts taking off his MASK - and it gets the best of him, she takes it off him and it hits the ground.Just like Laurie did in the original film.. Stunned, he throws her to the ground so he can put it back on. (We don’t see his upper half of the body here at all).!<

* >!She takes this opportunity, gets up, and runs into the woods. CHASE SCENE time. She’s running into the woods by the park as we see Michael chasing/stalking her from behind in a shallow depth of field - practically in shadow.!<

* >!She hides behind a tree etc. Eventually, he gets to the edge of a river embankment. He stops and looks around. The camera pans to show Lindsey deep in the embankment, holding her breath, nearly underwater.!<

* >!He starts to walk across the bridge before eventually forgetting about her, and moving on...!<

bad guy
56 minutes ago, sakisfan16 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Michael attacks Lindsey during the second act of the film...he slams her against the car twice and starts choking her. But Lindsey in this film is not a dumbass, she’s smart as ****. She starts taking off his MASK - and it gets the best of him, she takes it off him and it hits the ground.Just like Laurie did in the original film.. Stunned, he throws her to the ground so he can put it back on. (We don’t see his upper half of the body here at all).!<

* >!She takes this opportunity, gets up, and runs into the woods. CHASE SCENE time. She’s running into the woods by the park as we see Michael chasing/stalking her from behind in a shallow depth of field - practically in shadow.!<

* >!She hides behind a tree etc. Eventually, he gets to the edge of a river embankment. He stops and looks around. The camera pans to show Lindsey deep in the embankment, holding her breath, nearly underwater.!<

* >!He starts to walk across the bridge before eventually forgetting about her, and moving on...!<

I didn't think she had much scream queen potential in the first but if this is true then :clap3: