letter.png

New teaser trailer as of 7/8/20:

First look from behind the scenes:

Godontop

Why? The last one was terrible :dies:

Oktober Knight
Just now, Godontop said:

But it was a box office smash. It was inevitable they would continue the storyline. 

bearman10

YES excited to see where the story goes 

TheCheetahwings
51 minutes ago, Godontop said:

It was acclaimed, loved by the public & smashed at the box office. 

07tandu
2 hours ago, Godontop said:

I wouldn't say terrible but it definitely didn't deserve the acclaim and success it deserved imo. Everyone was just glad JLC came back and it wasn't the terrible mess that Zombie had put out before :eli:

Sam96

@PrinceMichaelFan 

This is best news I've heard all day, I literally kept thinking about how excited I am for this. Laurie finna whoop Michael's ass again! :jonny5:

PrinceMichaelFan
5 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

@PrinceMichaelFan 

This is best news I've heard all day, I literally kept thinking about how excited I am for this. Laurie finna whoop Michael's ass again! :jonny5:

HvGlB4o.png?1HvGlB4o.png?1

Pop

They will NEVER touch the excellence of H1-H2-H20. It's a shame they didn't continue that story. 

sakisfan16
1 minute ago, Pop said:

They will NEVER touch the excellence of H1-H2-H20. It's a shame they didn't continue that story. 

ressurection is after H20...so they had made a continuation...

Oktober Knight
4 hours ago, Pop said:

They will NEVER touch the excellence of H1-H2-H20.

I have to agree with this. H20 was a great film and had a very definitive ending (Resurrection doesn't exist in my mind). But it was cool for them to hit the reset button with these new films. Although I understand why the average fan would find the sequels confusing - the storyline continuities are wack. 

ThirdWardBey

I knew this was going to happen 

jvstin

i'm excited

scenekiller
14 hours ago, TheCheetahwings said:

It was acclaimed, loved by the public & smashed at the box office. 

:cm:

Very interested in this!

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, Oktober Knight said:

I have to agree with this. H20 was a great film and had a very definitive ending (Resurrection doesn't exist in my mind). But it was cool for them to hit the reset button with these new films. Although I understand why the average fan would find the sequels confusing - the storyline continuities are wack. 

5 hours ago, sakisfan16 said:

ressurection is after H20...so they had made a continuation...

5 hours ago, Pop said:

H20 will always be the best Halloween film when you watch it from H1-H2-H20. The character development of Laurie is astonishing.  The final act in H20 further proves my point. 

H40 Laurie is still a bad ass. The skillet to the head scene. :'(

MasterXPosed

I'm so excited for the new movie! Tho i hope they take their time, and do it well. Continuing Laurie's story worries me due to what they did to her in Resurrection. But i know Blumhouse wouldn't dare kill her off. It's just saddening to not see Laurie get her revenge for what Michael did to her. And it was so nice to see her finally kill him in H20! But i'm ready to scope out the filming locations this year, because i live right by South Carolina

Oktober Knight
1 hour ago, MasterXPosed said:

But i know Blumhouse wouldn't dare kill her off. 

She was supposed to die in the original script for the last film so I don't think she's as safe as you say. 

UnusualBoy

A Halloween movie is always welcomed (Unless it's one of garbage remakes from last decade)

PrinceMichaelFan
1 hour ago, MasterXPosed said:

I'm so excited for the new movie! Tho i hope they take their time, and do it well. Continuing Laurie's story worries me due to what they did to her in Resurrection. But i know Blumhouse wouldn't dare kill her off. It's just saddening to not see Laurie get her revenge for what Michael did to her. And it was so nice to see her finally kill him in H20! But i'm ready to scope out the filming locations this year, because i live right by South Carolina

49 minutes ago, Oktober Knight said:

She was supposed to die in the original script for the last film so I don't think she's as safe as you say. 

Honestly, I'm probably the only one that doesn't need another Halloween film considering the 40th anniversary was nice closure but Blumhouse is only about $$$  so I do see another resurrection coming.

@Sam96 I still think Jamie should do an A24 feature.

Roberto

Meh. The last movie was a mess, ok but incredibly boring until the last 15 minutes and with terrible acting (except queen JLC, of course). It was gonna happen anyway since it was a hit. 

Sam96
1 hour ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

Honestly, I'm probably the only one that doesn't need another Halloween film considering the 40th anniversary was nice closure but Blumhouse is only about $$$  so I do see another resurrection coming.

@Sam96 I still think Jamie should do an A24 feature.

Queen needs to give the gays what they want already 

PrinceMichaelFan
3 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

Queen needs to give the gays what they want already 

She needs to do an original horror film. I don’t have time for people wanting another Halloween only to trash it. 

Sam96
Just now, PrinceMichaelFan said:

She needs to do an original horror film. I don’t have time for people wanting another Halloween only to trash it. 

I'm excited for the new movie but Resurrection left me traumatized.. im ready to drag the gp tho 

PrinceMichaelFan
14 minutes ago, Sam96 said:

I'm excited for the new movie but Resurrection left me traumatized.. im ready to drag the gp tho 

:bibliahh:dead at traumatized by resurrection lmao! 

Sam96
1 minute ago, PrinceMichaelFan said:

:bibliahh:dead at traumatized by resurrection lmao! 

I hate that movie so much. The story should've been different.