Taylor Swift - 'Lover'

19SLAYty9

• Replies 22.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want long titles back.:shakeno: These 1 words titles are giving me stress. It's probably just a promo single. Imagine if it does way better than ME! by just being a promo single with no promo a kii :toofunny2: 

has this ever happened before?? 

40 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

A member from Pulse said this today: 

“Something is coming on june 13th.
Related to the word "Roses"
Save post.‚ÄĚ

They recently spilled about Tove Lo’s single before she even announced it. :duca:

She is releasing the smash song from Kelsea Ballerini as a single, because she knows this song is a hit! :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

She is releasing the smash song from Kelsea Ballerini as a single, because she knows this song is a hit! :jonny5:

Nnnnn throwback to when Kelsea‚Äôs snippet was out and everyone thought it was Taylor‚Äės voice :lmao:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Nnnnn throwback to when Kelsea‚Äôs snippet was out and everyone thought it was Taylor‚Äės voice :lmao:

It's never too late for that :eli:

this has Selena written all over it. Especially the Thursday release :deadbanana4:  Taylor would never 

she teased Roses here 

3 minutes ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

this has Selena written all over it. Especially the Thursday release :deadbanana4:  Taylor would never 

she teased Roses here 

Luv Taylena but please let it be a solo song and save their collab for the album/later singles :keir:

btw Thursday could mean Thursday night no?

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Luv Taylena but please let it be a solo song and save their collab for the album/later singles :keir:

btw Thursday could mean Thursday night no?

I think this is just another droplet from Selena because she's been weirdly active on social media again. Usually that's a sign for us that something is coming.  :rip:

or maybe it's the Taylena collab Taylor teased :duca:

1 minute ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

I think this is just another droplet from Selena because she's been weirdly active on social media again. Usually that's a sign for us that something is coming.  :rip:

Selena normally teases her releases at least 10 days in advance though. I doubt it is Selena 

3 minutes ago, TheBritneyKiss said:

Ohhh but the member posted it in the Taylor thread so it’s definitely not a Selena song.

Could be their collab released as a promo single / second official single (I think its a week or two early for that but still). :duca:

42 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

I want long titles back.:shakeno: These 1 words titles are giving me stress. It's probably just a promo single. Imagine if it does way better than ME! by just being a promo single with no promo a kii :toofunny2: 

¬†ÔĽŅ

has this ever happened before?? 

Dark Horse 

50 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

Queen Rose's solo is coming ??? :duca:

about to steal Somi's big moment, we have to stan  :duca:

Archived