July Town Hall Thread Read more... ×

Why Is Beyonce The Greatest Performer Alive?

117 posts in this topic

Now That Mj And Prince Has Passed Beyonce Seems To Be The Only (And Greatest) One Left Alive. No One Else Really Works As Hard As Her, EveryThing She Does Is Calculated And Perfect And It Really Paid Off. 

Does It Get Any Better Than Beyonce As A Performer? I Personally Don't Think So, What About You Guys?

Why Do You Capitalize Every Word?

She’s the only one making a cultural impact beyond quick little trends. Her art is timeless and she’s one of the last of few legendary performers we have now.

She is?

beyonce_in_center1.jpg?fit=600,400 

First of all,She’s not. 

Cause she is. 

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

First of all,She’s not. 

of course you'd think that.

OT : she's the greatest performer of all time, dead or alive. her work ethic, constant growth as an artist and beyond amazing crew contribute to that fact

One of the best

8 minutes ago, adelegend said:

of course you'd think that.

OT : she's the greatest performer of all time, dead or alive. her work ethic, constant growth as an artist and beyond amazing crew contribute to that fact

how can you say this with a madonna avi

it's subjective

imo lady gaga is the best performer alive. she is multi dimensional whereas beyonce is one dimensional in terms of performance.

14 minutes ago, Cersei Lannister said:

how can you say this with a madonna avi

they are both the greatest woman performers ever but these are the facts :

beyonce has a near immaculate vocal technique; madonna can't really sing

Beyonce's tours have had better production which honestly, can be attributed to the fact that their primes were in different eras of technology.

beyonce's continuing to grow as a performer while madonna has somewhat lost her gift ever since after the confessions tour although she is still great

no one madonna performance tops what beyonce did at Coachella in 2018

the only madonna tours on par with the formation tour, beyonces best, are confessions and blond ambition, although they are not as good as FWT

beyonce overall brings more much to her table in her prime currently than madonna did in her performing prime 

14 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

it's subjective

imo lady gaga is the best performer alive. she is multi dimensional whereas beyonce is one dimensional in terms of performance.

gaga's multidimensional-ism still can't beat out Beyoncé's "one-dimensional"-ism

4 minutes ago, adelegend said:

they are both the greatest woman performers ever but these are the facts :

beyonce has a near immaculate vocal technique; madonna can't really sing

Beyonce's tours have had better production which honestly, can be attributed to the fact that their primes were in different eras of technology.

beyonce's continuing to grow as a performer while madonna has somewhat lost her gift ever since after the confessions tour although she is still great

no one madonna performance tops what beyonce did at Coachella in 2018

the only madonna tours on par with the formation tour, beyonces best, are confessions and blond ambition, although they are not as good as FWT

beyonce overall brings more much to her table in her prime currently than madonna did in her performing prime 

Oh wow, this tea :clap3:

i do love me some Madonna though , let me check her best performances 

She’s an amazing dancer and a great singer, duh

Personally, I prefer Gaga and I enjoy her performances more. But Bey is definitely one of the best of all time and she’s also still getting better (Bey in 2018 >>>> Bey in 2011 for example)

1 minute ago, Hilly said:

Oh wow, this tea :clap3:

i do love me some Madonna though , let me check her best performances 

vogue at the vmas

the blond ambition tour

the confessions tour

sooner or later at the oscars

express yourself at the vmas

for starters :) 

1 minute ago, adelegend said:

vogue at the vmas

the blond ambition tour

the confessions tour

sooner or later at the oscars

express yourself at the vmas

for starters :) 

Thank you :heart2:

Because we value budget over talent nowadays.

4 minutes ago, Oceania said:

Because we value budget over talent nowadays.

Fortunately Beyoncé has both.

Because she’s a student of the greats and became a perfect mix/balance of them all. I can see aspects of all her influences (MJ, Janet, Prince, Tina, Barbara, Diana, ect) in her performances. 

Lol, she is not. Stop:laugh:

It’s simple really: talent 

Some people undermining Madonnas performing skills and production when she is the blueprint of all current popstars :rip:

7 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Some people undermining Madonnas performing skills and production when she is the blueprint of all current popstars :rip:

That doesn't make her the best the ****? :skull: Standards used to be extremely low for pop stars, literally everyone was lip-syncing and doing some "fierce" moves back in the day and they were considered amazing performers. The fact that Britney was EVER considered one, should give u a clue :skull: 

Beyonce is definitely one of the greatest EVER. 

She is not the only one tho, so the OP lied there.  In what Bey does - she is the best duh and it doesn't matter that MJ and Prince are dead, cuz they were also the best in what they were doing, wouldn't change the fact that Bey is the best in what she is doing even if they were alive. 

And Gaga is the best in what she does too.  Most of the others tho.... 

5 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Fortunately Beyoncé has both.

She's a poor """dancer""", she lip-syncs and she doesn't play any instrument live on stage but, apparently, I'm supposed to believe that she's the best performer we have today...it's illogical. 

And don't even get me started on the "hardest working artist in the business" narrative lol, there's absolutely no way to know something like that. :rip:

1 hour ago, The Unforgiving said:

She is?

beyonce_in_center1.jpg?fit=600,400 

Yes

slide_325800_3126549_free.gif